Welcome to Gaia! ::

☾The Outlaw Wolf Pack☽

Back to Guilds

A guild for everyone and everything. We offer fun stuff for all types, and we aim to please. We try to have a bit of everything. 

Tags: Contests, Prizes, Roleplay, Friends, Outlaw Wolf Pack 

Reply • Roleplays •
Monster High Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pker666777

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 6:28 pm
Ryuu Ando

User Image

Ryuu work up and stood up in-front of Tsuki. He opened his eye and said in a large, deep, booming voice, "Stand down Hughes, so no one gets hurt." He then looked at Tsuki over his shoulder, "I.....," he said begining to blush, "I meant what I said I.... I love you." Then, he turned into his complete dragon form standing 14 feet tall. His scars grow deeper in his skin and more began to show, "These are all my scars," he told Tsuki in a booming voice. He was wearing his jean shorts still with his hands in his pockets. "Hughes your right and thank you, but back down because I am ready to protect Tsuki with my life," he said the building rumbling from his voice.  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 6:44 pm
User Image

Lobo, the Mad Wolf.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hughes then grinned widely, thus showing off his immensely sharp and serrated teeth. "And I am ready to kill those who threaten mine." Hughes then stood in the fighting stance of a moi tai boxer, though he palms were opened. "Even if they're only threatening my life because they're protecting something." Though Hughes's eyes were focused intnetly on Ryuu, he could still tell what all was going on around him, thereby being able to dodge, block or counterattack Tsuki without taking his eyes of Ryuu.

♫ Who's afraid of the big bad wolf? ♫

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Pker666777

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 6:49 pm
Ryuu Ando

User Image

Ryuu sighed and went back to a human, then he turned to Tsuki, "change back to human he's not worth our time." He then smiled at her, "Please."  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 8:53 pm
Tsuki

User Image

Tsuki didn't really know what to do. She wasn't used to being protected, and she wasn't sure if she liked it. She growled one last time at Hughes. Then she shifted back into her human form. Tsuki glanced up. She jumped, grabbing a couple of pipes in the ceiling, and pulled herself up. She slipped through a hole and sat on the floor above them. I appreciate that he protected me.. but.. I fight my own battles.. I always have.. I.. Why would he love me..? And... She fell back, hitting the floor and letting out a sigh. Now he probably thinks he said it for nothing, and that I hate him.. I mean.. I... I don't know.. Why was I protecting him..? Maybe.. Maybe I do care.. Tsuki covered her face, not knowing what she wanted at the moment. A small tear ran down her cheek.  

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Pker666777

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 8:57 pm
Ryuu Ando

User Image

Ryuu said one last good bye to Hughes then climbed through the whole in the roof that Tsuki went through. He wiped the tear off her face, moved her hands, then kissed her. After it was over he layed down beside her, "Thank you," he told her.  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 12:31 am
User Image

✖ ANNABELLE MALESE PARKER ✖

Rich and Intelligent.

"Ohh la la! Is this great or what?" Annabelle said while shutting her eyes to feel the mountain breeze.

Toy Train Driver

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 7:18 am
Tsuki

User Image

Tsuki tensed up when Ryuu kissed her. She hadn't expected him to follow. She liked it, but she still didn't know what to do. "For what?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 2:08 pm
Ryuu Ando

User Image

"Your pep talk and for protecting me," he said smiling. Then, he kissed her again this time making it last.  

Pker666777

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 8:03 pm
Tsuki

User Image

Tsuki started to push back, then she wrapped an arm around his neck. I barely even know him... But.. Tsuki let her confusion slip away and melted into the kiss.  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 8:43 pm
Ryuu Ando

User Image

When they finished the kiss he said, "Will you go out with me?"  

Pker666777

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 9:27 pm
Tsuki

User Image

Tsuki giggled. Cute.. A kiss and then the question.. Guess I should say yes.. It would be rude to say no.. She pulled his face back down, kissing him again. "Sure. I'll go out with you, Ryuu." She smiled.  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 9:41 pm
Ryuu Ando

User Image

He hugged her and smiled, "Awesome and your not alone tonight." He leaned back putting her head on her chest. Not long after that he was asleep scars gleaming in the moon light that creeped through a hole in the roof.  

Pker666777

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

Fizzyness Treasury Head

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 9:19 am
User Image

Mira Mai

Mira laughed lightly at Gregory's comment. Adressing the waiter, she gave him the order and then turned back to Gregory. I think you're perfect the way you are now... She said, blushing again. She entwined her hand with his and kissed him softly on the lips.

{{OOC ~ Back again. ^.^ Oooh is that their first kiss? *giggles* lol ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 10:11 am
User Image

Lobo, the Mad Wolf.

((Eh, sorry guys. This RP is getting kind of boring for me. It's going kind of slow-ish.))

♫ Who's afraid of the big bad wolf? ♫

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Zel Vena

Daring Defender

16,175 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 10:23 am
Gregory blushed as Mira's lips met his. He had no idea what she saw in him, but he did know that this was the best day of his life. "I could say the same thing about you, my love." He said when the kiss was over, blushing bright red.

((OOC: Good to have you back. :3 And I believe it is. X3))  
• Roleplays •

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff