Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-A][1x1] A Wizard's Companion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:31 am
User Image

User Image

"There is a doctor a few towns over that specializes in caring for daemons...I can take you to him and he can tell me," he said softly. "Him and his daemon have made it their goal to care for others out there...knowing it was a rare but good thing for them to be around."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:54 am
User Image"Is that where we are going?" Oriax questioned. "Lucy will be happy to have a trip outside of our usual town." the daemon said with a smile.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:05 am
User Image

User Image

"Thats is where we will be going later on...I will have to borrow a horse to take the carriage we have but we should be able to make it by morning if we are lucky. So lets get up and pack a few things for the trip then go get her snack before we leave."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:39 am
User Image"Alright i'll pack up a few things." Oriax said carefully removing himself from the bed so he didn't wake Lucy. "we'll need food and clothes." he said mainly to himself.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:44 am
User Image

User Image

"I can get the food prepared, I have to finish with the rabbits anyway. But either way, try not to push yourself to much alright," he said kissing his forehead.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:51 am
User Image"Don't worry i'll try not to push myself. I'll just gather clothes for us. Maybe enough for a couple of days." Oriax said smiling at the other as he kissed his forehead. "We'll be ready soon."  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:01 am
User Image

User Image

Nodding he went to go prepare the rabbits, having them stored away before packing the food. "There we go...its enough for four days...plus stuff to snack on." Nodding, he went to go check on Lucy, smiling softly. "Baby girl...its time to wake up now."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:12 am
User ImageOriax went off to prepare clothing. When Jason awoke Lucy she looked at him confused and sad. "Daddy wheres Papa? I dreamed some man came and took Papa away..." the girl complained.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:18 am
User Image

User Image

"What," he said softly, feeling sad about this. "Papa is packing up some clothes so we can take him to go see a doctor...and no one can ever take away Papa from us. He loves us to much and would never want us to be sad."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:29 am
User Image "Were going to see a doctor? Is Papa really sick?" Lucy questioned a bit sad. "Papa didn't have a choice in my dream the man just took him. Papa cried about it, he was sad about leaving us." the girl explained.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:34 am
User Image

User Image

He bit his lip at this, having a bad feeling but not wanting to say anything. "I think Papa might just have the flu for daemons baby...thats why we have to hurry to get your snack then go get the horse that will take us to the town where the doctor is."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:44 am
User Image "He has the flu..." the girl blinked. "We should go to the doctor then. I don't need my snack daddy. Papa needs to get better so the man doesn't take him." the little girl exclaimed hoping off the bed.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:53 pm
User Image

User Image

He couldn't help but smile at this, loving her pure little heart. "That is my girl...but we still need to go into town to borrow a horse to drive the carriage sweetie. So you can get it but you need to have Papa around your neck to do so okay or do you want me to go with you to get it."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:04 pm
User Image "I can take Papa around my neck but he tickles." Lucy laughed.
"I tickle do I?" Oriax questioned entering the room carrying a bag which he set down near the door. He moved forward picking up the girl before tickling her. Lucy squealed in delight. Eventually Oriax relented and set the girl down. "Go get something if you want it Lucy we may not be home for a couple of days." Oriax said. The girl nodded and ran off to her own bedroom. "I can take the carriage to town so we don't have to come back."  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:55 pm
User Image

User Image

"No I can pull it by hand so you don't have to worry. If you and Lucy are both something small then it should be easy to do," he said looking to him. "Just...just in case you are with child, you can't put any extra strength on yourself."

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games