Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply Alternate
Unrequited Love ((Special Valentine's Short RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why wont they love me!?
  Because you are a freak.
  Because they just want to be friends.
  Because you make them uncomfortable.
View Results

Hamato Donatello

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:32 pm
Xena Trisha Princess
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Dammit! I guess I'll have to find Rini." he growled.
Sirea: "Just be careful. I don't want you to get killed again." She said before reaching to touch his cheek.

Danni: he smiled as he placed his hand over hers. "I'll be alright." he said before kissing her, then turning and leaving.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:50 pm
Hamato Donatello
Xena Trisha Princess
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Sirea: "Just be careful. I don't want you to get killed again." She said before reaching to touch his cheek.

Danni: he smiled as he placed his hand over hers. "I'll be alright." he said before kissing her, then turning and leaving.
Sirea: She kisses him back and watches him leave. "I hope so." She said before closing her eyes.  

Xena Trisha Princess

Hamato Donatello

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:46 pm
Xena Trisha Princess
Hamato Donatello
Xena Trisha Princess
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Sirea: She kisses him back and watches him leave. "I hope so." She said before closing her eyes.

Danni: He floated through the Ghost Zone trying to locate his daughter. He would ask wondering ghosts if they had seen her and even asked a few of the ghosts he'd fought before.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:54 pm
Hamato Donatello

Danni: He floated through the Ghost Zone trying to locate his daughter. He would ask wondering ghosts if they had seen her and even asked a few of the ghosts he'd fought before.
Xena: Further away in the Ghost Zone, she covered her face with her hands.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Hamato Donatello

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:31 pm
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello

He continued to search for her for a while before getting to a point and starting to call out for her. "Xena!? Princess!? Where are you!?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:34 pm
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello

He continued to search for her for a while before getting to a point and starting to call out for her. "Xena!? Princess!? Where are you!?"
Xena: Her ears twitch when she heard Danni call out for her. She would lower her hands slowly and takes a moment to look around.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Hamato Donatello

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:50 pm
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello

Xena: Her ears twitch when she heard Danni call out for her. She would lower her hands slowly and takes a moment to look around.

Danni: Spotting her, he would fly towards her. "Xena! Are you alright!?" he asked with concern in his voice.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:52 pm
Hamato Donatello

Danni: Spotting her, he would fly towards her. "Xena! Are you alright!?" he asked with concern in his voice.
Xena: Seeing Danni, she would look away as she cover her faces with her hands again. "They're all the same..." She murmured.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Hamato Donatello

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:10 pm
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello

Xena: Seeing Danni, she would look away as she cover her faces with her hands again. "They're all the same..." She murmured.

Danni: "Who are?" he asked soothingly as he flew over and wrapped his arms around her to pull her closer.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:14 pm
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello

Danni: "Who are?" he asked soothingly as he flew over and wrapped his arms around her to pull her closer.
Xena: "How much more do they want from tweaking my mind and body?" She asked.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Hamato Donatello

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:23 pm
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello

Danni: "What's wrong, Sweet Girl? Talk to Daddy." he said as he stroked her hair gently.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:28 pm
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello

Danni: "What's wrong, Sweet Girl? Talk to Daddy." he said as he stroked her hair gently.
Xena: "Raph....He was going to go back in time....Take away some of my memories."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Hamato Donatello

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:44 pm
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello

Xena: "Raph....He was going to go back in time....Take away some of my memories."

He sighed but continued to stroke her hair. "He l...llll.... I really don;t want to say it..." he muttered. "He loves you, Princess. I think he just wanted to do something to make you suffer less. He's an idiot. A complete and total brute and I can't stand him, but... I'll admit he probably thought it was a good idea." he said trying to be reassuring.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:32 pm
Hamato Donatello

He sighed but continued to stroke her hair. "He l...llll.... I really don;t want to say it..." he muttered. "He loves you, Princess. I think he just wanted to do something to make you suffer less. He's an idiot. A complete and total brute and I can't stand him, but... I'll admit he probably thought it was a good idea." he said trying to be reassuring.
Xena: "I'm tired of it all, Daddy" She murmured as she lowers her hands from her face. "Why do terrible things happen to us? It's always us that suffers...If it was anyone else, the others don't hesitate to come to their aid." She would pin her ears back as she spoke. "Even my own cousin had hurt me in the past."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Hamato Donatello

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:49 pm
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello

Xena: "I'm tired of it all, Daddy" She murmured as she lowers her hands from her face. "Why do terrible things happen to us? It's always us that suffers...If it was anyone else, the others don't hesitate to come to their aid." She would pin her ears back as she spoke. "Even my own cousin had hurt me in the past."

"Danni: "I think he was trying to help you. He just went about it the wrong way. Come on, Princess. Let's get you home and get you something to make you feel better. Ice cream maybe? Or Pizza? Dante use to always have some pizza for you in Haffa's I think it was. I could be wrong though." he said with a chuckle.  
Alternate

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff