Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| The Humid Citadel ][ Kage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gnnat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:56 am
User Image

xxxxxx ғ r e y r xx н ι g υ r a ѕ н ιxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxx genιnxxxxxxнyoυтonxxxxxxyυĸιgaĸυre xxxxxx nιnjυтѕυ / мedιcal
xxxxxxxxxxxx cнaĸra: 270 / 270xxxxxxryo: 0 両 xxxxxx ac: 0

After asking a few guards around town of the Yukikage's whereabouts, Freyr soon discovered that apparently the kage rarely left his office nowadays, after so many new genin to attend to and whatnot. He honestly felt bad for the kid, he would never want to be stuck inside an office that heavily guarded. It would feel like he was being watched all the time, just like his job to watch Yukigakure all the time. But, a good village kept eyes on every one of it's members, and it made the kage's job easier.

Freyr's business here was like many other genin who graduated from the academy, and that business was to get a headband, which allowed them to learn jutsu and train on their own, instead of constantly being scolded by a teacher for laughing at the ugly test dummies. He still couldn't believe that those brooms stuck in the ground qualified as legitimate practice figures. Even now just the thought of it brought a smile to his face. But, it was not a time to think to the past. Besides, he had overstayed his welcome at the academy by a few years anyway.

Along with his brother, Freyr walked up to the kage's door and knocked a couple of times. "Two freshly graduated genin are here for headbands... Can we come in?" Normally, Freyr would have just walked right in and asked for headbands, but he thought maybe for his first visit to the kage he would at least be semi-polite. He still pretty much barged like he would've ordinarily, just without the actual barging.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:56 am
User Image

The day was great, happy mist seemed to be filling Gale's mind like laughing gas. He was wearing his favorite hot pink jacket; the one with the fur hood, along with his light blue skinny jeans and his white knee high boots. Yes not very stealthy for a ninja, but today was for celebrating; ever since his recent graduation and coming out of the closet, he has finally felt free. He didn't even notice their long walk to find the Yukikage; Gale was too wrapped up in his own thoughts of how everything from the past years has come to this moment, and how great it felt. He was shocked back to reality when his brother knocked on the door to the office.

He was eager to get on with his training, and in order to do that he needed a headband. He was nearly twitching with excitement. This time he could practice bloodline techniques in peace without having a father with high expectations yelling at you to do better. Although the placement of his headband was quiet a puzzler for him, it couldn't actually be on the forehead, that was just... tacky...He found himself more excited about the fashion then the actual training, but this was normal for him.

xxxxx xxxxxxg a l e xx н ι g υ r a ѕ н ιxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx genιnxxxxxxнyoυтonxxxxxxyυĸιgaĸυre xxxxxx genjυтѕυ / мυѕιcιan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx cнaĸra: 250 / 250xxxxxxryo: 0 両 xxxxxx ac: 0  

Malibarry

iOath

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:31 am
User Image
Tsukuyomi ❄ Hyousetsu
Yukikage

Oh no! There are more of them! As dismayed as he was, Tsukuyomi stayed composed. "Come in." He snapped his fingers, signalling the ANBU outside to open up the door. Let's just hope they aren't as annoying as the other o--wait, what?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:04 pm
User Image

As the ANBU opened the doors Freyr did a half laugh-half sigh thing. "Oh, fancy." Freyr typically let out his thoughts by saying them instead of thinking them, and that really was a problem. At least there really were no such things as secrets to him. The saying 'the truth comes out when you're angry' doesn't apply to him, because the truth come out with any emotion he has.

He made his way over to the front of the desk, amused at the kage's shocked reaction-- probably to Gale's choice of attire for today. Freyr couldn't say he agreed with his brother's outfit; it looked sort of like a costume to him. He didn't question it however, and just learned to deal with Gale's differences over the years. A good thing that came out of it though: they wouldn't be easily mixed up. It was a constant fear of Freyr's, being mistaken for his brother. Gale needed to be his own person and so did Freyr. It just made it harder to do that because they looked alike.

"So...headband? I was told to come here."

Gnnat

Malibarry

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:21 pm
User Image

The office was indeed fancy, and Gale found himself once again side tracked; admiring the choice in fabrics and wall paper. Although there was a certain part of the room that he thought clashed; color wise, he thought that the room was quite nice. After a moment of admiration, he focused back on the job at hand.

"Do headbands come in different colors? Because I'm not sure if the ones I have seen people wearing would particularly match my outfit." It wasn't that he didn't know how to be respectful; it was just that he thought that everyone should be treated the same. And even though this was his first meeting with the Yukikage, Gale already considered him to be a friend. Thus the casualness of his comment.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:50 pm
User Image
Tsukuyomi ❄ Hyousetsu
Yukikage

Fuji is right, I do need a vacation... Tsukuyomi sighed as he listened to the both of them. "Yes, headband." He opened up a drawer and pulled out two headbands. "They come in whatever I want them to come in. If you don't like the color, then...I don't care." With that, he tossed the headbands over to the twins. "If that's all you're here for, then you're dismissed."

iOath

Malibarry

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:39 pm
User Image

The site of the white headband almost made Gale faint on the spot. It matched his boots completely! He wasn't expecting them to have hot pink, so his second choice; of course was white. And there it was, flying through the air in slow motion like some glorious figure skater making a 360 jump. He reached out in awe; everything was slowed to this magnificent moment. Life seemed to explode when he touched the cloth and metal. He didn't notice the rest of the world as he ran out of the office clutching the headband close to his chest; giggling all the while.

But his running came to an abrupt stop when he remembered where they were headed to next... The dojo... He cringed; he hated the dojo, just the smell of sweat made him want to puke, and he would get it all over his favorite coat. Maybe his brother had an extra shirt he could borrow, his brother didn't care about wonderful fashion; which made him sad, but in this case worked to his advantage.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:44 pm
User Image

This little Yukikage had quite the attitude, Freyr had to admit. Perhaps he had pre-pubescent angst of some sort. He sure didn't look under 12 though... he was probably just having a bad day. Yeah, that was it. Poor kid.

Freyr caught the headband easily, and tied it around his right upper arm. It was called a headband but he sure wouldn't be wearing it on his head. He was no fashion expert or anything like his brother was, but he knew from his observation of the townsfolk that a headband on the forehead only looked good on a select few. "Thanks." He did a curt nod. "We'll be going then, I imagine you're busy." He did a lame two-fingered salute and turned away from the desk, following his over exited twin out the door.

"Wait, we have to get some missions first, Gale. Speaking of which, did you get the Hyouton scroll from Dad?" We'll need it at the dojo, maybe. The boy wasn't sure his brother could be trusted with something like that but he sure wouldn't ask dad for it himself. Gale probably wasn't listening anyway, so Freyr just took a few missions from the board outside the kage's office and started heading out himself.

Gnnat

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:58 pm
Fuji n0 Yuki

Rank: Jounin || Village: Yukigakure || Special Job: Adviser || Classes: Taijutsu/ Medical

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|"Follow the winds of fate..."|├▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Fuji walked past the two Genin outside the office looking at the mission board who than shortly after left. Fuji than pushed upon the kage's door. She seemed to have a bottle of sake in her hand and her pipe in the other. "You seriously need to relax right now Yukikage-sama!" she shouted at him as she walked over to his desk and slammed the bottle of sake on his desk. "How about a drink, you need it!" she said as she now let go of the neck of the bottle and crossed her arms. "And I'm not making this an option..." she said meaning he needs a little break.

"I told you earlier you are going to fry your brain...." she said as she sighed and sat on the edge of his desk with her back facing him. "Also, you're looking older than you really are..." she said as the meaning of her words meant she was very concerned about his health and well-beings. Being trapped in an office all day and most of the night does not go well for people, even a ninja.

[ I just make her reappear easier on my mind.... ]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Suiton: Water || Fuuton: Wind

Chakra Pool: [ 350 ] - [ 0 ] = [ 0 ]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:01 pm
User Image
Hïðmï Äßµråmê
¥µkïgåkµrê
Genin

Following the interesting meeting between the Yukikage and the fabulous Higurashi twins, a young woman stood outside the Kage's office. She was silent, secretly nervous, though she hid it well with her stoic expression. In her arms, she held two things, legal forms and a headband from Konohagakure. This was it. After this, she'd never be able to live in her homeland again. Then again, she wouldn't miss anyone. No one ever supported her.

She looked at the front door to the Kage's office and waited for an invitation in. She wanted to make a good impression. This was a new land and a new life. She could not mess this up.

Chakra Pool: 270 || Weapons in use: [Y/N] || Jutsu Used: [ ]
Chakra Reserve: 25 || Ryo: 両 750 || AC: 500

Secret Little Life

Hygienic Capitalist

2,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

iOath

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:14 pm
User Image
Tsukuyomi ❄ Hyousetsu
Yukikage

"No thank you, Fuji. I'm only 13." Tsukuyomi said while eyeing the sake bottle. "I'm afraid that the village will fall apart if I go on vacation. I mean, you've seen the genin coming in lately, right? Leaving those people without a leader would just be...catastrophic, to put it lightly." He shuddered at the very thought of the genin being unattended.

"Sir, there's someone here to see you." The ANBU at the door notified him. I swear, if it's another one of those...calm down, Tsukuyomi. Murder is a crime. He made sure he was composed before calling for the new person to come in. "I think I'm good now. ANBU, send the girl in." The door slowly opened up, allowing the girl to enter.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:21 pm
User Image
Hïðmï Äßµråmê
¥µkïgåkµrê
Genin

"Miss Yukikage," Hitomi said as she entered the room. She had already began her relationship with the village on the wrong foot. Here she was, intruding on the Kage's free time with paperwork and an unintentional insult. She approached Fuji with the papers and headband held out. "I'm transferring from Konoha. Could you please approve these forms?"
The forms were mostly bare, aside from a crude signature in the bottom right-hand corner. "Just sign below where I have..." She looked at the actual Yukikage. "Is this your son?"

Chakra Pool: 270 || Weapons in use: [Y/N] || Jutsu Used: [ ]
Chakra Reserve: 25 || Ryo: 両 750 || AC: 500

Secret Little Life

Hygienic Capitalist

2,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

iOath

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:34 pm
User Image
Tsukuyomi ❄ Hyousetsu
Yukikage

Murder isn't a crime if I get the ANBU to do it... Tsukuyomi glared at the girl who was, for all intents and purposes, a foreigner. Hm...I'll let this play out...I haven't had a good laugh in a while. I hope Fuji plays along as well. It shouldn't be hard at all for her, considering she was the Yukikage before me. He would have snickered evilly, but that would have given it away. "No, I'm not her son. I'm just a friend that came to visit her. Right, Yukikage-sama?" Turning to his adviser, he subtly winked at her. "Oops! Where are my manners? My name is Yomi. What's yours?" He made sure to not say his full name, as that would have given it away, too.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:34 pm
Fuji n0 Yuki

Rank: Jounin || Village: Yukigakure || Special Job: Adviser || Classes: Taijutsu/ Medical

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|"Follow the winds of fate..."|├▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Fuji looked at the girl that approached her and called her the Yukikage and smiled. 'Yes thank you very much..." she said as she signed it and looked at the real Yukikage with a smile but the dark shadowing on her face said otherwise. "Oh the guy right there....no he is older family friend that arrived a bit ago. I forgot to day hello to him..." she said with a smile on her face.

Fuji than leaned over the desk and kissed him on the cheek rather close to his lips. She than gave a wink to the Yukikage saying she would play along. She than looked back at the girls paperwork and signed it in the locations she pointed out. "Okay you are set on the paperwork...anything esle?" she state and asked with a smile.

[[ Sorry, Edited]]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Suiton: Water || Fuuton: Wind

Chakra Pool: [ 350 ] - [ 0 ] = [ 0 ]

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iOath

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:38 pm
((You sure? It would be fuuuuun.))  
♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games