Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| Heavy Rainfall ][ Dojo of Symphony Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:49 pm
"Weaver of the Night Sky"

User Image

Izaya Toryo

§[Genin][Yukigakure][Sakkakugan ~Inactive~]§

Izaya listened to the man's words with a slight sinking feeling dancing the mamba in his stomach. He had never really thought of himself ever attempting to learn a style that required him to physically approach an enemy to attack, and that was exactly what the Bukijutsu entailed. But it was too late to back out now after asking the man for his assistance. Just then, the man pointed to the sword at his waist. It looked like any ordinary sword as fat as Izaya could tell, but he retracted that thought in an instant. 'Of course it's not an ordinary sword. It may look normal, but I'm sure it's special in some way. Every blade is special'. He stopped with his internal babbling and thought for a moment. 'What was that style that I saw once?' He couldn't remember, so what he did was to go and look for a scroll in the Dojo, looking through the names of the different styles until he found the one that he was trying to remember. He brought it back to the man and opened it out, revealing its contents. It was the Akira Style. Quite graceful and clean, perfect for Izaya considering his slight girly frame. "I don't even know your name mister. I'm Izaya. Izaya Toryo".

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Chakra: 265/265

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:06 pm
User Image

Zain Hakemoto
Advising Samurai ▪ Snow Monk ▪ Crazy waves ▪ Quick winds

[ My blades are ment to show beauty, not bloodshed ]

Zain took the scroll and scanned through it, snickering once in while but gave it back. "Just call me Monk-san...and this style is very girlish and I don't know it...but how about we try the first stage and see if you like it? bring out your weapon." He slid his blade out, it still looked normal untill the boy would hear a click and one part of the blade dropped and Zain caught it in his other hand happily turning the blade's around to point backwards.

[ Serenity and patient is key to doing such. ]

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:53 pm

User Image

Izaya Toryo

Izaya had a questioning gaze in his eyes as he watched the man holding the scroll and snickering, as if he had seen something rather funny within the parchment. Izaya just kept himself steady and silent while the man finally stopped laughing and gave Izaya a name that he could call him. 'Monk-san? Strange. Oh well...' Izaya looked a bit flustered when Monk announced that the move was girly. Izaya had picked it out for that reason. He was to frail to do any of the rest, which was what he told himself, so he had chosen that because it required speed and grace, two things that he had. It wasn't his fault he was so small. It was the way he was born. When Izaya was asked to procure his weapon, he became aware that he did not own one of the fans needed to use the style. He never thought he would need one at all. But now that he wanted to learn the Bukijutsu style that required a the fan to be utilized, his mind was changed. That still did nothing to alter the fact that he was weapon-less. "Umm... Well, I don't have a fan. I never thought I would need one until now. I guess I could use my kunai for now". He drew out the kunai with practised ease and held it lightly in his hands, just as Monk drew his own weapon. Izaya was slightly startled to see a second blade fall, seeming to appear out of nowhere, and he watched the weapon uneasily, knowing that had he been Monk's enemy, that hidden blade would have been his doom.

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Forgive any grammatical errors.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:04 am
User Image
Atsureki Hyuuga
The Hyuuga Prodigy
Fuuton || Hyuuga || Taijutsu || Yukigakure || Raiton

Chakra: 195 || Byakugan: Inactive || Status: Healthy

"The path to power lies through conflict"

This next one looks easy enough. Zankyokukuuha, a technique which creates a high pressure wave of wind powerful enough to destroy a stone wall. I create the wave in my hand and then launch it at my opponent, this sounds similar to techniques in Juken, Atsureki thought to himself as he placed the scroll back on the ground. [1/4 Zankyokukuuha]

Assuming the First Trigram, right arm forward, palm facing the wall on the other side of the room, left arm cocked to the side with the palm facing the ceiling. Closing his eyes, Atsureki began to channel chakra towards the palm of his right hand. [2/4 Zankyokukuuha]

Pooling chackra into his palm, Atsureki began to compress his chakra towards the center of his palm. Pulling his right hand back, Atsureki opened his eyes as saying calmly,
"Zankyokukuuha." Thrusting his arm forward, releasing all of the pent up chakra at the very moment his arm was fully extended, producing a mighty blast of wind. [3/4 Zankyokukuuha]

As the destructive wave collided with the Academy's wall, blasting a hole straight through it and into the empty class next door, Atsureki's eyes widened for a moment before a thoughtful smile graced his lips.
Now that certainly is a useful technique, and it says it is powerful enough to destroy boulders. I wonder what happens when it hits another person?, the young Hyuuga thought to himself. Shrugging, Atsureki turned to pick up the last scroll he'd acquired from the Academy and began to read it over. [4/4 Zankyokukuuha learned]

"Through struggle, I will gain strength."

Supplies:
Kunai: 5
Senbon:15
Shuriken:5
Light Bomb: 0
Smoke Bomb: 5

x

Lance Fulgurant

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:27 pm
Fuji n0 Yuki

Rank: Jounin || Village: Yukigakure || Special Job: Adviser || Classes: Taijutsu/ Medical

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|"Follow the winds of fate..."|├▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Fuji appeared in the dojo and she seemed to have a bit of a relaxed figure to her. She saw Zain over on the other side of the Dojo and smiled as she seemed to remember that he was her soon to be husband. It was a heart pounding thought that came to mind when it came to what they would do during their honeymoon. "Zain!" she shouted as she walked over towards him with her arms crossed with a bit of a serious look on her face. If it was not for the light blush on her face, you would almost have thought he was angry or annoyed with him.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Suiton: Water || Fuuton: Wind

Chakra Pool: [ 350 ] - [ 0 ] = [ 0 ]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:39 pm
User Image

Zain Hakemoto

Zain listened to the girlish boy, he slid his blade back with a click then slid it into it's sheath. "Every weapony has a secret, you need a weapon before you can begin also you need to gain some muscle kid, you can't be frail and learn a girly dance. You'll get hurt if you do so you can learn that style but try to learn another that builds more body then fluent movements." He took another swig of his sake before hiding it away when he heard his name called. By none other then his soon to be wifey. He turned, he was glad that training in his bukijustu style taught him balance otherwise he would of fallen on the poor boy behind him. He walked over and pecked her nose with a kiss before hugging her. "Fuji-chan! My love~" He nuzzled her neck before remembering a certain student was behind him. He looked to Izaya for a second. "Izaya, how about you do a mission or two for the Yukikage to get some money and I'll take you to get a fan for a weapon. Ok?" He returned to nuzzling Fuji's neck.

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:57 pm
Fuji n0 Yuki

Rank: Jounin || Village: Yukigakure || Special Job: Adviser || Classes: Taijutsu/ Medical

Fuji blushed when he kissed her and hugged her. She than saw the student behind him and seemed to keep her blush from getting any redder. 'You have a student..." she reminded him one more time. But before she could finish he had already given the young genin his orders. She smiled a bit and grabbed Zains and kissed him. "You know when you start getting like this you make me a bit blushy..." she said as she than hugged him back.

Fuji than looked at Zain for a few moments before releasing him from her hug and grabbing one of his hands and holding it. 'But I love and enjoy it despite that." Fuji admitted with a slight smile.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:17 pm
User Image

Zain Hakemoto

Zain blushed a bit too at her holding his hand. He put his other arm around her waist and pulled her in close, touching noses. "I know~ Just wait till our wedding night~!" He closed his eyes and nuzzled her nose sweetly, actually forgetting the student was there now.

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:22 pm

User Image

Izaya Toryo

Izaya felt ashamed when he heard the soft click of sword returning to its sheath. When Monk-san told him of how he needed to get himself a weapon before he could begin training, Izaya just replaced his Kunai back into the holster and held his head down. It wasn't his fault that he was so frail, it was just the way he was born. No matter how hard he tried, physical activities were too much of a strain for him, which was also the reason why he could not learn Taijutsu. He was born a small child, with a girly figure as well as a girly face and voice, and that was the way he was growing too. He couldn't change it. This Bukijutsu style caught his eyes because he didn't need the massive body that everyone else seemed to be so proud of to perform it, and his natural grace and fluidity would make learning this technique seem like child's play. He was adamant to the fact that he wanted to learn this style, and he would not change. Just then he heard a woman's voice call out to Monk-san, addressing him by 'Zain'. Izaya locked the name away safely in the back of his head, making sure that he never forgot it. Monk-san received the woman in his hands, addressing her in turn as Fuji-chan. He watched as Monk started to nuzzle her neck and he almost had the urge to puke. He turned his head away sharply, and at that very moment, Monk seemed to remember that he was still there, because he started to tell him that he needed to go out and do a few missions for the Yukikage first so that he could take him to purchase a weapon later. He decided to do just that. "I'll get to it right away Monk-san. If the two of you will excuse me..." He bowed to Monk-san and turned, shuffling away quickly, leaving them to their whims as he went to see what he could accomplish on this fine day.

Getting more muscle is a no no. Sakkakugan owners are physically frail, which is why this is the only Bukijutsu style they can really learn. Imagine the most powerful Genjutsu users in the world also being physically powerful. That would be overkill. And Izaya himself is girly, so I don't see a problem with the Akira Style ^_^

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:14 pm
Fuji n0 Yuki

Fuji smiled when Zain's nose touched hers. 'You are always so cuddly..." she said as she remembered that she had to get a mission from the kage. "Well I have to go get a mission myself..." she told him before kissing his nose and smiling at him. "But I will be back before you even notice I'm gone..." she said as she let go of his hand and began to talk away.

"Ah, before I forget..." she said as she pulled out a small box tossing it to him. 'That is an early give...it's a good luck charm." she said as she smiled showing her's. 'They are a matching pair, so don't lose it..." she said as she suddenly jumped and was at a window, she than jumped out the window itself in somewhat of a hurry.

[ Exited ]

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:41 pm
User Image

Zain Hakemoto

Zain caught the box and looked at it surprised. He smiled as she left and was sure to put the object within his robe to hold. For now he wanted to focus on the last bit of his bukijustu style before he could be the master of it. This didn't even need chakra but added to his chakra amount! It was increasing his power as both a monk and samurai. "I wonder if I should tell father the news...maybe he could walk Fuji down the isle if her father isn't around." He smiled, he was gonna be married! It was his dream to marry the girl he loved and who would of thunk it would of been in Yuki and to Fuji. [1/12 Just begin!]

He had to do blessed rain again, until he couldn't anymore. It was the only way to test if his chakra was at it's finest. This would take awhile, he would make sure every aspect of his chakra was at it's finest. Not a single thing would be out of place, after this he could pass it on to any student he wished and possibly start focusing on his other style.[2/12 Ok lets start]

Making handsigns he didn't even need his blade for this at all! Focusing enough of his chakra to send small, controlled bursts from certain points in his body. First through his hands, they were good, than his feet, all good down there. He took a sip of his sake bottle, it was half empty, rather half full. Either way it was good. He would need to try his bursts of chakra out on the tree.[3/12 Almost got it!]

He walked over to the tree, his training had made him perfectly balanced even drunk. He set the bottle down and kicked his leg up, chakra burst from it and hit the tree before his foot did, denting it. Perfect. He took his blade out and made sure his blade couldn't reach the tree, he sliced at it and the chakra bursted from it in a small wave, beautiful with blue and gray to slice the tree.[4/12 Ah man!]

He did of course try out both blades, going back and back again. Not stopping for a break at all. This was like his Hakemoto states, his state of control and state of healing took concentration and perfect chakra. This required him to perfect any rough chakra area's.[5/12 Try again!]

When he got tired, and exhausted, from swinging the blades back and fourth across the tree, he spun once, slicing, spun the other way, vertical slice, again, it made a X symbol on the tree. He was certaintly getting tired but what could he do? he had to finish this immediatly![6/12 Again!]

Yes he could still move but he was slowing to speeding up at times, his sake bottle was empty and he was using it as practice, throwing it in the air and jumping up, pushing off the tree with chakra at his feet then slicing the blades, they did not touch it but the chakra did. It shattered and he landed, covering his head from the glass.[7/12 Can you still move?!]

He clicked his blades together and away, goign to focus on other chakra areas since his hands, blades, and feet were good. He formed the handsigns and sent out bursts from his head, slamming it into a tree to create a dent, perfect because his head didn't touch it, only fine chakra. It was good to get a opponent away if they got too close and you were defenseless.[8/12 Careful of your chakra!]

He sat down and crisscrossed his legs, now focusing on forming the chakra in his hands as a ball or around a object to make it more deadly or protective. He held his hand out and focused on his fuuton chakra; the air collected within his palm and swirled like fall leaves until it condensed into a small ball of wind chakra then exploded but didn't hurt him.[9/12 Almost there!]

Next was the suiton chakra, he didn't use it as often as wind chakra. Opening his eyes slightly he kissed the matching necklace Fuyu had given him as a early gift. "Soon we will be married..." Slowly his suiton chakra swirled like leaves a inch above his hand into a raindrop as he moved his hand quickly to let it drop and freeze the snow that it hit into ice.[10/12 hang on a bit longer!]

He felt exhausted from doing this but he was so close! He had finished the sae bottle, he needed a nap and some food but he would keep going. He could feel his chakra had grown some and was still growing so he could do more with his chakra. "I'll watch Fuji's back and she'll watch mine..." He focused all his chakra around him now.[11/12 So close!]

The chakra vanished after a few minutes and he fell back, exhausted purely from working with this for a couple hours or so, he was awaken within a hour of passing out by falling snow off the tree.[12/12 Did I pass out...?]

[ Techinque | Torrential Blessings
Description: Having completed all that the user may learn, they have but one task left to complete. The user must practice the flow of chakra, and be sure that their control is the finest that it can be. By doing so, they must repeat the exercise performed earlier with Blessed Rain, all the while, they perform technique to the brink of exhaustion.
• Chakra pool +65 ]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:53 pm
User Image
►Junichi Arburame◄
❝I control you. You never control me!❞
~Through these glasses, I view the world.~
~From under this jacket, I hide my face.~

┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅

Jun's plan to head out and get his puppet made had not gone the way he planned. In fact, they didn't get off the ground at all. However, as Jun thought about it, he figured he would get some training in before running off and getting his puppet made. While on his way here, he got a note that a new Yukikage had been appointed, so he was hoping he would be able to get permission to leave the village. Either way that would have to wait for a little bit. Finding a quite area, Jun sat down and crossed his legs. Resting his hands on his legs, he closed his eyes even though they were hidden under his sunglasses. Taking a few deep breathes, he slowed his breathing down and started to relax. As he did so, he could start to feel the flow of chakra in his body.
[1/5]

While the ultimate goal here was to get better chakra control and increase the amount of one's chakra, it held many goals. One of those was to get batter at making the hand seals required to preform some jutsu. While it wasn't that hard to make them, a shinobi needed to make them quick and fast when in the middle of the battle. With his eyes still closed and taken a deep breath, Jun started to run through the hand seals. On ones that needed more work, he would create them over and over again till he felt they were pretty good. After a little bit of time passed, he would move onto the next stage of his meditation.
[2/5]

The next stage for Jun would involve him bring his chakra to different parts of his body. While this was learned while learning how to climb trees and walk water, that training was mostly for the feet. While being a puppet user, he would need to focus chakra into his hands, and might need to focus it other places for other techniques. Taking in a deep breath, he let his hands rest on his lap and started to gather chakra down in his hands. Still breathing deep and slowly, more chakra gathered and as it did his hands started to glow with it a little. Keeping it under control, it didn't get to bright. He would keep it there for a few more minutes keeping it under control.
[3/5]

Feeling good about gathering it in his hands, Jun started to move the chakra up his arms and into his chest. Keeping it there, he felt the energy swirling around. He had to admit that it felt good and peaceful. As he breathed, he could feel it compressing and relaxing in synch with his chest moving up and down. Keeping the chakra in his chest, he just focused on it. Keeping it there, he kept it from getting out of control.
[4/5]

The last little bit that Jun would do, would be to move the already gathered chakra down to his feet. It was true he knew how to focus chakra down there, he hadn't ever really moved already gathered chakra down there. With another deep breath in, Jun started to move the chakra down. He could feel it moving down into his stomach. His legs, and finally his feet. Keeping it under control, he let it sit there for a minute or two and then allowed the chakra to move back up and distribute throughout his body evenly. With the meditation complete, he felt pretty good. So good in fact that he decided he would run through it again.
[5/5]Basic Chakra Training: Meditate~+20 to chakra pool.

Staying where he was, Jun just sat there crossed legged and eyes closed. Taking in some deep breaths, he went over what he just did in mind. He was figuring out what he could do next to give him better control over his chakra. After a few minutes of relaxing and thinking, Jun finally got it. Some of the stuff he could run over again.
[1/5]

The first thing would be to run through the hand seals again. While Jun might have thought he had them down, there was always room to improve. Lifting up his hands, he started to run through the hand seals. While he just did this, he found that with a few he still hand trouble with some of them. Running through those a few times, he would start to get them down better. Getting to the end of the list, he started to run back over them. With this second time, Jun was feeling confident about them. It was time to move on to the next step.
[2/5]

Like last time, Jun would focus on chakra. This time though, he would add a twist to gathering it. Instead of focusing on just his hands or his feet, he would focus on different parts of his body. The first would be in left hand and right foot. Closing his eyes, he took a deep breath. Feeling good, he switched the sides up. He had to admit that he was feeling pretty good about it. However, to add good measure, he would switch it up one more time.
[3/5]

Like last time, Jun would bring the chakra to his chest. However, this time it would be different. Rather then gathering it in one giant ball, he split the chakra into two. Half of it sat on one side of his chest, while the other half sat on the other side. Feeling the energy run through his body, Jun started to let go allowing the chakra to flow once again. Tracking it through his body and his channels, Jun was hoping to gather the exact same chakra after it went through his body.
[4/5]

Just sitting there with his eyes closed and body relaxed, he felt his chakra floating through his body. As time went on, hit was getting a little harder to track the chakra he had just let go. As a few more seconds start to pass, Jun thought that he could feel the same chakra coming back around to his chest. Focusing on it, he started to pick this chakra from the other and started to gather it once again. After it joined with the rest of the chakra, he could tell that it was the right chakra. Taking in one last deep breath, Jun finally opened his eyes up. He would sit there and let the chakra spread back out through his body equally.
[5/5]Basic Chakra Training: Meditate~+20 to chakra pool.

┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅

Genin ┇ Aburame Clan ┇ Ninjutsu ┇ Puppeteer ┇ Chakra: 310/310 [25/25]
Current Puppet: ┇ Jutsu Used:

Flamefox Merimac

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:42 pm
User Image
►Junichi Arburame◄

Finding a slightly more opened area, Jun pulled out a scroll with the Aburame clan seal on it. undoing the clasp, Jun sat down and rolled it out in front of him. While the Aburame clan had a special way of working with their insects, it was a little more complicated then just tell them what to do. Jun had got the scroll from his parents, to help him train his abilities up to the point where they would be helpful. Reading over the scroll, he decided it was time to test the first technique out. Standing up, he would try Mushi Bunshin no Jutsu (Insect Clone Technique). This was a technique where he could make a clone out of the insects. Closing his eyes for a second, he took a deep breath.
[1/4]

Calling forth some of his insects, he commanded them to gather in a single area and start to form a clone. Having opened his eyes, he watched as they started to form. However, the first attempt wouldn't be that successful. About only half the body looked like Jun. The rest, looked just like the insects. Giving off a small breath, Jun commanded them to reform again. He would watch hoping for a better test this time.
[2/4]

The time for the second try rolled around. Watching closely as the insects started to form the clone again, Jun watched for ways to improve it if needed. The insects started to take on the form of the clone. This time things were going better. While more then half of the clone looked like Jun, there were still holes where it looked like insects. Giving off a small breath, Jun gathered his chakra again. Commanding the bugs to try and form once more, he figured he would have it this time.
[3/4]

The bugs broke apart once again. Hovering in a mass, Jun gave the final command to form into a clone once again. The insects started to swarm around the room in a tightly packed circle. Making their way together, they started to form the clone. So far, things were looking good. No holes or anything that still looked like bugs. Being a little hopeful, Jun watched as the last bit of bugs formed the rest of the clone. Starting at it, the clone moved with his movements for the moment. Looking it all over, everything seemed to look good. The clone was almost perfect. Commanding the insects to break apart, he would keep them out to try another technique.
[4/4] Mushi Bunshin no Jutsu (Insect Clone Technique) Learned!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:59 pm
User Image
►Junichi Arburame◄

Moving over into a different room, Jun brought his scroll with him. The next technique he was going to work on was the Hijutsu: Mushiyose (Secret Technique: Insect Gathering). Since there weren't tons of the bugs that lived in the cold land, Jun would use his own bugs to work on this technique. Of course, if he left the village to build his puppet, he would try and work on it on the outside. Getting to the new room, Jun sat the scroll down and read over about the technique. Giving a small nod, he sat down on the floor on his knees. Taking in a deep breath, he would start gathering his chakra into his hands. Releasing the chakra, he waited to see if the insects would come to him. A second passed and nothing came. Figuring he didn't do it right, he would go about trying again.
[1/4]

With the first attempt being a failure, Jun just took a deep breath. Gathering more chakra into his hands, he figured he must not have spread it out in the right manner. Letting the chakra flow out of his hands and into the floor, he could tell this time, he was forming more of a web. However, only a few insects would come to him. Thinking over, he must have not spread out the chakra equally. This would probably cause less insects that are further away to come. He nodded ready to give it another try.
[2/4]

Letting the few insect fly back to the group, Jun gathered the chakra again. Letting out a few breaths, he got ready. With hands placed on the ground, he let the chakra flow out. Feeling it take the shape of a web once again, he focused and could tell there was a pretty even spread. However, when the amount of insect came back, Jun knew he still didn't have it. Watching the insect that did come back fly around, he figured one more go and he should have it. Letting the insects fly back to the group, Jun took a second to rest.
[3/4]

With the rest over, Jun gathered the chakra in his hands for hopefully the final time. Taking in a deep breath, Jun placed his hands on the ground. Closing his eyes, he let the chakra flow from his hands and into the floor once again. Focusing on the pattern and the amount of chakra spreading out, Jun felt good. Opening his eyes, he watched as the full swarm came into the room. Letting a small smile show under his jacket, Jun recalled his insects back into his body. Disappearing under his clothes, Jun looked at his scroll. He would read over the next technique while taking a little break.
[4/4]Hijutsu: Mushiyose (Secret Technique: Insect Gathering) Learned!

Flamefox Merimac

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:20 pm

User Image

Tochiga, Hanzo
ll Gennin // MainClass: Bukijutsu // Subclass: Bloodline // AC: 0 // CP: 220 - 5 ll

[Stage one of Kyoukan Ya]

Hanzo entered the Dojo without so much as a strain on his perfectly relaxed composure. He had his full eight hours of sleep, maybe an additional two from the afternoon. But he was feeling so restless that he had to somehow siphon it off. Training was the best answer. Not only should he train to keep his end of the bargain, but the male should be vigilant as it was no a walk in the park. Grow strong, live free. It couldn't be any more simpler than that. It's a drag but I'll do it. He walked into the nearest area with the least amount of people scattered around it. Along the way he noticed the same character from the kage's office. Did he return from his mission already? He noticed him reading a scroll, something Hanzo had done also the moment he entered. The male shrugged, thinking he couldn't just call him out for a greeting. It would be rude after all since some people can get really into their training. Hanzo, for the life of him, couldn't imagine doing something so gung ho.
[[Simple Shot]]
He stood yards away from his targets. About five bullseye targets as standard and simple as they can be. The bow was now held in his left hand. Hanzo plucked out an arrow from his quiver that hung behind his right. Placing the arrow slightly above his left forefinger, he then pulled the string. He's practiced archery before...about seven years back. He expected failure to lace with his arrow and yet at the same time he had faint hope of it hitting. Seconds after he released it, his eyes flashed a quick look of disappointment. Once he released the string, the arrow had launched itself in line for the hide of it's opponent. Only, it never quite touched it. He chuckled, pushing a lock of silver hair from his shoulder. The arrow did nick the very edge of his target however it's surface wasn't thick enough for it stick. Either way, it was way off.
[[Quick Draw & Arc Bolt]]

He pulled out another arrow rather quickly and shot it without even concentrating. A quick pull resulting in a quick arrow. And that too, missed the entirety of it's mark. He sighed, wondering if the scroll had a point to this and if it could in any way hide his debased ability in archery. But of course it was just a scroll. Anyone can apply themselves, he thought in a cynical manner of living. Anyway, according to the scroll, his next step was going to involve chakra. Hanzo resumed his stance but this time his foot turned slightly to the right, allowing his body to follow it's shift.

His grip on the bow's handle was firm and his right was already pulled back with the arrow balanced above his left forefinger. Chakra sponged from his hands as it then traveled to his arrow. From below his face wrappings, curved an intimate grin. He shot the chakra filled arrow. From a rigid point of view it should have hit the target's outermost edge but instead due to it's immediate curve, the arrowhead had pierced into the thick hide of the bullseye. About a third of a loop from the bullseye. It wasn't so bad to say the least. Though an enemy was faster on their feet. He exhaled, sitting down. This was quite unfortunate. He had to practice a lot more than that.

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games