Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Streets of Hogsmeade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:41 pm
User Image

User Image

Jack kept up with Cinq, just like he promised. He was thrilled at how quickly Cinq was picking up the skills to being a vampire. Cinq was adapting so well, it was as though being a vampire was something that he had always done, even as a human. It was a strange occurrence, but Jack wouldn't question it. That meant his first fledgling would be easy to handle, at least.

Then again, they hadn't even tried to feed. That might be Cinq's weakest point, which worried Jack. Cinq had the control of his strength and powers, but could he control the bloodlust? Perhaps he would be rough with his food? Jack tried to push the thoughts away and, instead, said, "Tomorrow, I will teach you to feed. It'll take practice, so don't worry," Jack tried to sound reassuring.

It was never easy for anyone to go from human to vampire and to easily think about humans being friends one minute to them being your dinner the next. It was a difficult thought to grasp and be "okay" with, but it had to be done. If Jack didn't teach Cinq to feed from humans and only how to suck blood from a bag, he would be handicapped when out traveling. There was no guarantee of hospitals or bags of blood out in the wild or in a small town. This was essential to every vampire to learn.

Jack glanced up at the castle as it began to loom over them, "We're almost there," he grabbed Cinq, walking behind him now instead of beside him. He would walk up the walls again, just like how he came down. ((Exit to "The Quad"))

Currently...
What I'm thinking: Cinq's abilities
What I'm doing: Walking back with Cinq
Who I'm with: Cinq
Where I am: Hogsmeade, exiting to "The Quad"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:12 pm
User Image

Jack was just leaving the Great Hall when a thought hit him. Where would he go? Where would he stay? He technically didn't have a home, and the Striker's Clan didn't have a Sanctuary picked out yet. Strike was 'waiting for the right one' to cross his path. Eventually. So, there was really no place for him to stay. Instead, he opted to live within the castle and keep it nice and clean while everyone was away.

He was sure he would have the company of some other professors, and the Headmistress as well, now that he thought about it. Then, of course, there were the ghosts and house-elves that continued to live within the castle, even while students and professors were away for the summer. They had to stay too. Arachnid wasn't truly alone.

Tonight, however, he decided to go visit the Shrieking Shack. The feast was nice, to an extent. He couldn't eat any of the food, so he just sat there drinking water and poking at his food, spreading it over his plate to make it seemed like he was eating it. He needed some vampire sustenance and the Shrieking Shack was one of the few places he could go.

The night was average weather, but it was slightly cloudy. At least he'd be inside. He also wondered where, exactly, Strike was now. Did he release his fledgling? It was about time he had, anyway. The boy seemed capable of his own strength and powers. Zane, that was his name. Zane must have been released, but where was he?

Suddenly, something wrapped around Arachnid's neck, burning his skin, "What the-?" he had a sack over his head, and his screams of pain and fright were cut short when a hand was placed over the bag where his mouth was. He was dragged backwards by the thing around his neck, sizzling through his skin and causing him extreme pain. He was disoriented and then was knocked out with a hit over his head.

User Image  

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:25 pm
User Image
User Image

He looked around as they arrived. The sun was up now, so he was at least safe from vampires. But werewolves... those were a completely different story. They could walk around during the day, with no fear of burning up like vampires do. So, he had to think quickly. Otherwise, the man-beast would be on him in time.

"Jason has been taken, and we think that you can help track him. His scent is familiar to you," he explained as he ducked behind a building, away from sight, "Some extremists want the werewolves dead. But we have reason to believe that he is still alive,"

The man paused, then looked at the three students, "I will apparate ourselves to the Werewolf Headquarters, has Jason told you anything about us?" he put his hand on Remy, then another on Caitlin. He looked into the girls' eyes, pausing on Remy, waiting for an answer.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:31 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Single Chaser Werewolf Gryffindor Fourth Year

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ shook her head. "J-Jason hasn't told me... anything...." she said, suddenly feeling quite betrayed. She could sniff him out, and she would do it too. "I can find him by scent." she said. She took this man's hand nervously, clinging to Heather's hand hard. She didn't want to show how scared she really was.

Wearing
{Out of Chasing:}

────()()()────()()()__ɪƒ ƴσυ'ʀє αʟσηє,
──()██████()()██████()ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧα∂σѡ.
()████████()████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт тσ cʀƴ,
()██████████████████()ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧσυʟ∂єʀ.
──()████████████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт α ɧυɢ,
────()████████████()__ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ρɪʟʟσѡ.
──────()████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ηєє∂ тσ ɓє ɧαρρƴ,
────────()████()__ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɱɪʟє.
─────────()██()ɓυт αηƴтɪɱє ƴσυ ηєє∂ α ƒʀɪєη∂,
───────────()__ɪ'ʟʟ ʝυѕт ɓє ɱє.  

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:37 pm
User Image
ℋeather ℋawthorn

ℱourth ϒearℋufflepuff ℬeater ℋalf~ℬlood
Heather and Dhylan
Sehza
User Image
ℋeather was pulled into the streets, Remy clinging to her hand. She was squeezing it so hard, it might just fall off. They stopped, the strange man taking hold of Remy and Caitlin's hands. Apparate? She had heard of the skill, but had never experienced it firsthand. The whole Werewolf Headquarters thing confused her a little. They had their own HQ? Like spies? Did the vampires have one too? She shook her head, pushing her thoughts away, and took Caitlin's hand in her free one. They looked like they were about to raise the dead or something, standing in a circle like that. She whistled to Sehza, who flew down and landed on her shoulder, ready to apparate with them.
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:42 pm
♫ Feeling: Nervous.
♫ Company: A man, Remy, and Heather.
♫ What I'm thinking: Where are they going?
♫ What am I doing; Waiting.
♫ Dating:
Samuel Meridith.
User Image
User Image

Caitlin listened to the man, then to Remy. She took Heather's hand and glanced up at the Hufflepuff. "I dunno Jason. So he really wouldn't have a reason to contact me," She said to the man. Caitlin wasn't sure about this whole apparating thing. She had heard it was dreadful. The Werewolves Headquarters interested her a bit. It was kind of cool that they had a Headquarters, somewhere to hide when they didn't feel like socializing with people. Oh, what she would give to have her own.

OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
ﻉ√٥ﺎ

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:50 pm
User Image
User Image

With a nod, he gently grabbed Remy's, Heather's, and Caitlin's arms, struggling with it, but then tightening his grip, "Here we go!" he exclaimed as they apparated, leaving behind the sound of a crack as they did.

Pulling them through space, the man held tightly. He didn't need one being flung to who-knows-where. He also wanted to avoid splicing them. He needed them in one piece. Otherwise, Father of his would be unhappy.

A smirk spread on his face as they arrived at their destination, "Here we are. Not that great, but it's a house, right? How are you guys holding up?" the man let them go, so that they could breathe, "Apparating is nice, but boy it leaves you with a horrible feeling inside,"

He went to the door and knocked. He motioned for the girls to join him when they seemed to catch their stomachs and breath.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:52 pm
With a thousand lies
Tell me all your plans and I'll laugh back in your face

And a good disguise
Preach me your religion if you're dumb enough to pray

Hit ‘em right between the eyes
Look what I became, honey

§ ··¤(` ×[¤ i¢h ¢αʇiא ¤]× ´)¤·· §

Wearing

ஆ৳»§lytherinஆ৳»קurebloodஆ৳»Ŧhird Yearஆ৳»

User Image User Image
Michelle walked out onto the streets from the station and looked around. It appeared the Sam boy had disappeared. She shrugged and walked down the empty streets quietly. There was no one about and nothing interesting to tell her where the stranger had disappeared to. She chewed her lip and stopped in the middle of the street, looking around, hoping that her stony grey eyes would catch something that would explain to her.
User Image
OOC:...

Love interest: No One

When you walk away
What is it I'm after

Nothing more to say
Searching for disaster

See the lightning in your eyes
Watching my whole life flash in front of my eyes

See ‘em running for their lives
Dressed up as a life

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:27 pm
User Image

Headmistress

ιηαяι εvεяηιgнт

мσσ∂ ---& {Determined}
<--- sтяιρ мε ηαкε∂

❝I'm just a bad girl, that's why we get along❞

❝Won't make excuses for anything I'm doing wrong❞

❝I'll pull the trigger in a flash❞

User Image

Inari arrived on the street with a "pop". This was where her journey would start. She had some people to find and she would all that she could to help them. Taking her path down the street, she knew where to start. There was a certain wolf with a pretty good nose, and he might just be the place to start. There was no for sure he would help but she was a pretty persuasive lady."Hope this works." She said to herself turning down the right road. She was determined to find strike and save jack.

User Image

❝Watch out honey, step back❞

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:33 pm
With a thousand lies

And a good disguise

Wearing

User Image User Image
Michelle had been staring at the empty space for awhile now. She was positive that Caitlin, Remy, and Heather had walked to at least that spot with the stranger, but after that there was no sign of them going anywhere. She scrunched up her nose in frustration. She couldn't figure it out. You couldn't just disappear. She spun around when she heard the popping noise and saw the headmistress appear. She mentally smacked herself in the face. Of course you could just disappear. They must have disapparated. She quickly moved into the shadows. She didn't really feel like being seen by the headmistress in the middle of the night.
User Image

When you walk away
What is it I'm after

Nothing more to say
Searching for disaster

Dressed up as a life

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:42 pm
With a thousand lies

And a good disguise

Wearing

User Image User Image
As the headmistress walked off down one of the streets, Michelle followed her from afar, keeping to the shadows. As Michelle turned a corner, she found the headmistress completely gone. She snorted in frustration and returned to the shadows to wait. She had no idea what was going on for once and she hated it. She sighed and slid leaned against the wall, staring up at the sky. She had thought about going home but the cottage where she lived was less and less a home as time went on and she was sick of being there alone or being in that stupid sweets shop, so instead she wandered around using the floo network to get to wherever she wanted to go.
User Image

When you walk away
What is it I'm after

Nothing more to say
Searching for disaster

Dressed up as a life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:53 am
User Image User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Sixth Year
Hogsmeade/ Streets of Hogsmeade

The streets were filled with all manner of sights, sounds, and smells. It did not help the idea of tracking the girls any more, even with the fact that he was dealing with magical kidnappers most likely. If that was the case they likely disapparated at some point but maybe the left something behind has they did. If the girls were disapparated altogether with someone performing the magic something could have gotten dropped or snipped off. It was a thin idea to hope for but it was something for Ronyo to try and work on.

He was working his way down the alleys and corner streets, looking for location with limited view and easy enough to stay hidden in. He was trying to put his mind in the frame of the criminal for a moment. He would want to stay out of sight when he took the girls and vanished or else someone could have marked the disapparation point and contacted the ministry, or would anyone have even thought the sight was abnormal given it was at the end of term? Whoever these criminals were they were good at staying clean and using normal manners to work with, it made for a harder case to solve but on Ronyo still was determined to figure out.

He knelt near and area as his sixth sense called out to him subtly. His fingers glided across the ground as if hoping to bump or uncover some wonderful but delicate secret hidden away. He sniffed the air a few times but could not detect anything out of the ordinary for the place, except a scent he was slightly familiar with. He expanded his sixth sense for a bit and felt like someone was around him he knew, again it was a fuzzy system at best and only ever hinted at possible situations. The only time it really fired off was in dangerous times, and he had not had one of those sense last summer. Still Ronyo stayed as he continued to look around the area for something he could use to help him find the girls.  

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:05 pm
With a thousand lies

And a good disguise

Wearing

User Image User Image
Michelle watched Ronyo from the shadows. It was an interesting turn of events to see him here. He was standing exactly where she was guessing the stranger had disapparated with the three girls, and it looked to her like he was trying to find something. She tilted her head, greys eyes watching him carefully. She made her choice in a matter of seconds and stepped out of the shadows. "What are you looking for Ronyo?" Michelle asked innocently as she approached him. She wouldn't give up any of her own information until she knew he could help her. She had tried to just tell Sam what she knew and he had run off with out her.
User Image

When you walk away
What is it I'm after

Nothing more to say
Searching for disaster

Dressed up as a life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:14 pm
User Image User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Sixth Year
Hogsmeade/ Streets of Hogsmeade

Ronyo did not move at first but titled his head as he heard the voice speak his name. He knew that voice and chuckled a bit as he looked back down at the ground. He dusted his hands and then stood up slowly as he turned to look at Michelle. How long had she been there? He had felt someone and he now reasoned it was her, she was skilled at keeping to the shadows, almost like another stealthy person he knew, but really how long had she been there? If she had been around while...

"I'm looking for the girls who were taken from Hogsmeade Station. Heather, Remy and Caitlin. You wouldn't happen to have seen anything would you?"  

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:23 pm
With a thousand lies

And a good disguise

Wearing

User Image User Image
Michelle smirked, it seemed he had not known she was there until now. She ran her hair through her fingers and shrugged. "I may have seen something." She said slowly, looking up at him as he stood. "But if I tell you, then you let me help you find the all the way up to the end." She said. She wasn't getting left behind again. This whole thing was much to interesting for her to be left in Hogsmeade... again. She watched him, not breaking eye contact. She hoped she would know if he was trying to fool her.
User Image

When you walk away
What is it I'm after

Nothing more to say
Searching for disaster

Dressed up as a life

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games