Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Back to Guilds

A roleplay based off the famous Resident Evil franchise. 

Tags: resident, evil, zombie, blood, wesker 

Reply [Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends
Abandoned Enco Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yaneza-kun

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:40 pm
MiG became stubborn and gently grabbed her wrist, "Well, if we're partners, you shouldn't be doing this alone! What's the point of saying "we're partners" if you're going to be a lone wolf? If you've gotta do something, we all do it! At least, You can't make me let you alone until we sort these things out!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:21 am
Wesker then got up from his current seat and opened another door out of the room, "Haiku, we're leaving. The plan must proceed and I will not tolerate any delays whatsoever." Wesker told Haiku after he put in a sequence of codes into his handheld computer and all of a sudden a countdown shown up on the screen that displayed "Shut Down code has been initiated". Then a computer generated voice spoke, "The shut down has been initiated, all doors and containment cells will be unlocked after the countdown expires. We guarantee no one's safety after the countdown expires."  

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:55 pm
*he herd the shutdown sequence and he went white cause he knew what umbrella had stored for such occasions. "we have to get out of here...NOW." he shouted to all of the people around him. he went back to the Humvee and put the medical supplies back in the back door of the Humvee then closed the door. he got into the driver seat and saw that the keys were still in the ignition and he sighed with relief. "Я один счастливый сын сука." he said in russian as he started the vehicle up.*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:17 pm
MiG shook his head. He went to pick up Alex with one hand, his strength being augmented with frustration, then put him in the humvee. He rode shotgun then held up a thumb at Nicholai.  

Yaneza-kun

Enduring Hunter

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:06 am
*he smiled and nodded to MiG then looked to Rosalina wondering if she was coming along. he kept the engine running as he waited.*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:56 pm
Haiku stood and brushed herself off gently, adjusting her sweater with a small yawn."Sure, don't let me hold ya back. Where to anyway if ya don't mind me asking?"She asked with a small sigh as she walked out of the room, following behind Wesker curiously. As she walked she glanced down at herself, realizing she looked like hell at this point. She needed to find herself some new clothes soon she thought as she pulled her sweater over her head and folded it up to carry along.

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:20 pm
"To another base that I had specifically kept hidden from those I do not intend on confiding any information." Wesker told Haiku as he kept walking and made sure that none of the bio-weapons that were now released didn't get near them but every now and then there were several Chimera and Lickers crawling around along with new bio-weapons that his scientists created. "If we want to get there before anyone from Azore's group finds out then we must get going now." Once saying that Wesker quickened his pace to where it looked like he was almost running.

~~~~

Sora once more looked out of the helicopter in deep thought and when she finally gotten out of thought Sora unbuckled herself from the seat. "Sora what are you doing?!" Sara asked hoping that her sister was just going to move about in the chopper. "I'm leaving, take care of Chance Sara," Sora told her twin before looking at Ryu, "I'm sorry Ryu but I feel that I must do this." Sora then attached a rope onto her waist then jumped out of the helicopter and landed safely on the ground after cutting the rope before landing completely on the ground. "Sora don't do this!!!" Sara screamed at her sister, who was already out of the chopper and far from her. "Damn it, why you Sora?" Sara asked herself as she looked at Chance who now started clinging onto her, "Things may not seem right now but things will be okay Chance, lets just hope Sora knows exactly what she's getting herself into." Sara told Chance as she petted his head to calm him down.

~~~~

When Sora landed on the ground the first thing she did was run back into the military base making sure to avoid the rest if the group. Constantly shooting at many B.O.W.s Sora was close to running out of ammo so to conserve whats left she began using her plagas strength to help her out in the long-run. Knowing that there were far worse creatures in the base Sora ran until she couldn't run anymore for the meantime. Finally knowing where she was at Sora managed to see Haiku's hair and Wesker's dark silhouette then ran to where she managed to get in front of him. Sora then took a position that looked like she was a knight bowing to a king the spoke, "I didn't realize this sooner that you are really trying to help this wretched place we call Earth. I don't care what you do to me, I...I want to serve under you and help you with your plans!" Sora then added, still in her current position, "I don't care if you think I'm going to betray you, or give information to the enemy, I've give my loyalty to you, Albert Wesker." Wesker looked at his former employee's twin with a skeptical look then said, "Do realize that I won't easily trust you nor will I allow you to live if you do betray me. That sister of yours is still alive because she made sure she avoided me while she was here with you and Mr. Azore." Sora took a deep breath then looked up to Wesker with eyes saying that she would be completely loyal to him, "Unlike my sister, I will not turn against you, I will do everything in my power to make sure your dream becomes a reality!" Wesker turned his gaze from Sora to Haiku and said, "Haiku, since you've known Sora for a while, you decide if she's worth keeping. Choose wisely." he warned as he waited for Haiku's final decision.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:15 pm
Haiku followed behind, nodding at his response as she glanced around at the Bio-weapons with great curiosity."So then what are we going to do about that Haku guy? He has no idea where we're going.."She Questioned, not really caring about the man but just curious as to what they would do about him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chance clung onto Sara, his mental state quite broken with the current situation. He had no tears for this moment, all lost from him as he just stare blankly out the window until he became sickened with his thoughts. He then buried his head In Sara's shoulder and slowly drifted off to an empty sleep, filled with no images nor nightmares just completely empty as the thoughts left him. Yet still in his final moments of consciousness he pondered what was to become of the two he had already held dear to him as the chopper's rhythmic tone drowned out his thoughts and sent him to bed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Haiku heard a familiar voice from behind them and pivoted her body to glance at whom it was. She shivered slightly as the A.C's temperature finally caught up with her, causing her skin to tighten and cool over, the blue tint looking almost dead in the lighting. At first glance of the twin before them Haiku thought for a second it had been Sara kneeling before them until another glance revealed Sora. Haiku glanced between Wesker and Sora, listening into the conversation only slightly as she tried to figure out what exactly was going on in Sora's mind. She locked eyes with the girl only once as she averted her gaze as not to reveal any of Sora's intentions. At the mention of her name Haiku immediately looked to Wesker."Hmm? Oh um, alright..."She looked to Sora with a questioning gaze before setting her hand under her own chin to ponder what she should do. After a few moments She spoke as not to upset either of them with wasting what little time they had."I think we should allow her into this little operation of yours. I'll take charge of her for you, make sure she doesn't try anything while she's with us. If she does I'll handle her myself."Haiku lied through her teeth, seeming as serious as death as she locked eyes with the older man. With that she smirked at him, patting his shoulder and turning to leave."Sooo, let's get the F**k outta dodge before anything else happens alright Wes?"She laughed a bit as she waited for the two to move.

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:39 pm
Wesker looked as if he was approved by Haiku's decision, "Then lets not waste anymore time here, we have places to be." Wesker said as he turned to leave with Haiku, fully knowing that Sora was now getting up and following the two to leave. "By the way where are we going?" Sora asked, wondering where he was planning on going to continue with his plans uninterrupted. "You will find out in due time Ms. Avalon, but for now you just watch and participate when you are needed not when you're not needed." Wesker told Sora as he made his way out of the base where a small helicopter was waiting for them. "Sir, we're all prepared to leave, are these the only people you're taking with you?" the pilot asked, not looking back at Wesker and made sure that all the boards were operational. Yes, now take off to the original coordinates that I had requested. "Yes sir," was all the pilot said then started the chopper and got it into the sky, not even bothering to look back to the three that were now in the helicopter.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:59 pm
Haiku seated herself comfortably in the chopper after she set her sweater over her exposed body, quite satisfied that she hadn't abandoned it quite yet. She glanced over to each of the people now in they're respective seats, then out over the horizon, giving one last smirk to the Enco station as it slowly disappeared out of sight, fading away. She then turned to Sora, extending her hand to shake."Nice to have another girl in this, talking to Wes is like talking to a brick wall in more ways than one!"She gestured in Wesker's direction with a small smirk shot to him in a playful manner. Without waiting for any sign of response from the older blonde she returned her attention to Sora, quite satisfied with the sudden change in circumstances and she gave the twin a smirk."So, how've you been since I decided to take off?"She asked, bringing her legs up to her chest, pulling her sweater over them like she always had since she was small. She never knew why she did it, she just did and it seemed to become a security thing as she grew older during her time alone in the world. She gave a quick glance over to Wesker, wondering how he'd been during the long absence as she pondered whether or not to ask him about it when they had time alone, which she doubted would happen. Like she said earlier, the man was a brick wall...but maybe she could break a few bricks in that head of his, just to talk a bit.

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:12 pm
Sora let out a small chuckle but quickly stopped herself knowing that she was now on Wesker's side and knew perfectly well that if she did anything to piss him off she'd get hurt. "Trying to survive in this crazy world of ours, but I'm glad that I chose to side with you two." Sora replied to Haiku with a happy tone lacing her voice. Wesker looked at Haiku trying to ponder whether to take Haiku's statement towards him as either an insult or a compliment. Taking the statement as something else Wesker just brushed it off and awaited for the pilot to land at one of the Hives that were still operational. "Sir, we've just hit the PSR but we're still on course to Germany." the pilot told Wesker as he kept on course to the Hive in Germany. "What the hell is in Germany?" Sora asked then quickly silencing herself. "A more suitable lab with competent scientists on standby." was all Wesker told Sora then went back to waiting for the chopper to arrive.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:25 pm
Haiku glanced over at Wesker slightly put off."Damn Germany? I'm gonna have to brush up on my German, I can't say s**t in that language"She Shook her head sadly before shrugging it off with a smirk."Eh, Whatever I guess, we're headed underground anyway....wait, the employees there speak english right? If not I'm screwed."She sighed, turning away from Wesker knowing full well he could care less what she thought about it. Slumping herself against the chopper's interior she pulled at the collar of her sweater with a small pout. She decided to just glance out the window the rest of the way silent, that is until her hairpiece slid out of her hair, tumbling out of the Chopper as her hair whipped behind and around her."DAMN! What the hell really?"She yelled out, attempting to gather her long hair the best she could to keep it from whipping herself and the others, with little to no avail. She Inwardly cursed herself for not cutting her hair when she had the chance as she tucked her hair into the sweater as she repositioned herself to being seated normally to keep her mess under control. She glanced to Sora then Wesker and gave a sort of nervous and apologetic laugh and grin before dropping her head to stare at the ground feeling quite dense about now.

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:40 pm
Without the shades it would've been obvious that Wesker was looking pissed off that he got whipped by hair of all things while Sora was making sure that there were no strands of hair stuck to her. Sora then looked out the window to see the hairpiece still plummeting to the ground, "Damn, that hairpiece is really picking up momentum." Sora spoke then looked at Haiku, "Do you want me to do something with your hair, I have an extra hair tie?" Sora asked Haiku, while holding out the extra hair tie that she had with her. "Why did I allow these two to be here with me?" Wesker asked himself while pinching the bridge of his nose to relieve some of his headache. "Oy, why did Wesker bring them, I understand the one chick but why the crazy one?" the pilot asked himself then went back to his objective. Then to answer Haiku Wesker said, "Most of the scientists speak German but there are few that are fluent in English, also Haiku, be sure to do something about that hair of yours."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:52 pm
Haiku took the Hairpiece with a grateful nod and began to tie it back into place, making sure it was tight."Thanks but I kinda like it this long....It causes some funny problems though."She laughed, remembering the time she fell off one of the roof's back in the city. She shook that memory off and glanced back to Wesker with a small smirk"Eh, I probably wont need to talk to any of those crack heads anyway, still kinda skittish around them ya kno- no...you wouldn't know never mind"She shrugged, turning back to Sora with a sigh."Yo pilot! How long till we get there, this is boring the hell outta me!"She yelled behind her, obviously she wasn't one for patience as she tapped her foot on the floor of the Chopper impatiently. At this point she hadn't cared how she acted, she wanted down and fast. She glanced out of the open area to see the sea and she huffed out of a small annoyance. -C'mon.....I REALLY Want off this thing. I hate heights.......-She bit her lower lip trying to conceal her Small fear of heights as she tapped her foot and glanced around the chopper trying to find a point of interest as she tried to ignore the sick feeling in the pit of her stomach.-Alright Haiku, you can do this no need to worry dammit stop looking out there you dumbass! C'mon, C'mon C'mon what the hells taking so long and WHY GERMANY YOU a**?!-She thought as she gave a small glare in Wesker's direction, unaware she had done so as she continued to glance around somewhat franticly.

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:13 pm
"Haiku...Is something bothering you?" Wesker asked but knew that she feared heights and faked not knowing. Sora looked at Haiku wondering why she was acting this way but then came to realize that it was just her way of saying that she was bored and had nothing else to do so she just went back to whatever she was doing. "Sorry miss, but we won't arrive in Germany for another few hours." the pilot told Haiku somewhat wondering why she was acting that way because from his experiences with flying people no one complained about the long flight. "Desde los Estados Unidos a Alemania, a Francia a España, todos estos lugares es donde los laboratorios biológicos se colocan." Sora spoke in Spanish to make the time go by while replacing the countries in the saying. "Ms. Avalon, I suggest you speak the language you were taught when you were born." Wesker told Sora, obviously not amused about Sora's Spanish speaking. "Pero el español fue el primer idioma que hablaba, su lengua de nacer." Sora replied to Wesker purposely using Spanish.  
[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff