Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
A new age Weapon. Underground World. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iChrono Crusade
Vice Captain

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:44 am
User Image

User Image

Alphonse yawned a little and moved to the window spot, leaning his head against it. He watched the smaller ones and smiled a little. He purred a little and nuzzled his face against the window of the train. He was happy that they could have ahri own spot. His stomach made wierd whining noises, which made him sit up and blush.

"Anyone else hungry? " He smiled nervously, putting his hat back on" He was tired but he haden't really eaten since breakfast and that was a small meal.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:52 pm
Sora smiled and took Tobiases hand. "Its only been about a week and you guys can already read me..." She said and went into the car. she noticed that something was off about Noah. "Noah whats wrong?" Sora asked sitting down in the window seat and picked him up and put him onto her lap.  

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:02 pm
User Image

Tobias walked back to their seats with Sora's hand in his own. He'd never held her hand until now. Like everyone else with them, it felt small and delicate compared to his large, rough, muscular hands. Once he got to the door, he let Sora go so she could keep watch over Noah. The kid had taken a serious liking to her. Tobias remembered first meeting Sora as "The Dragon Girl".

Tobias felt something land on top of the train. Hiding that he knew something was up, he excused himself. "Hey guys, I'll be back soon. I'm gonna go to the bathroom," he said. Closing the door him, Tobias quickly walked to where he felt the vibrations come from. Eventually, he came to a room filled with hay. In that pile was none other than the angel that was Arc herself! Seeing her all beat up again, Tobias ran over and dropped down beside her.

"Arc!! Arc you made it!" he said picking her up and holding her close to him. Tobias put his face up against hers, cut up and bruised as it was. He didn't care. He was overwhelmed with joy that Arc, the girl that he could admit that he loved, had not only survived the twins, but made it back to them while on a moving train. Without another word, Tobias laid there with Arc, tears falling down his cheeks.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:18 pm
((That’s so touching and adorable I can hardly stand it XD Where the Hell is my Tobias?!))

Noah spun around to see Sora and Tobias return to the car. He smiled as wide as he could, holding out his hands for Sora to set him on his lap. He really like Sora. He had no idea what she was capable of. Of course, he didn’t know there was anything different about their group, either.

When Sora set him on her lap, he smiled and laid down on her, closing his eyes and curling up.

Arc sat in the silent moving car, only hearing the train tracks clinking against the wheels of the train. In a way, it was soothing to hear. So she stayed like this, pressing hard on her gaping gut.

That’s when the door opened up to reveal Tobias. Arc gave him a crocked grin, about to say something, but was shocked by his behavior. It took her a moment to get over the shock to realize that Tobias was indeed crying! He never cried! Arc suddenly felt a stinging pain that could only be guilt. “Sorry I was gone for so long,” she said in a horse voice, wrapping her good arm around Tobias. “I had a little more trouble then I expected. And I didn’t know trains could move so fast…” she said, laying her head down in the hay. It felt heavy, even to turn to look at Tobias. “I’m sorry…” she whispered to him, closing her eyes. She smiled a little though, “We wont need to worry about them for a while, though. So mission a success,” she chuckled, but coughed up a bit of blood from the effort.

Arc found the strength to left her wings up and wrap them around the two, pushing Tobias closer to her. “You’re cold….it must be the car we’re in…” she sighed, her feathers brushing up against him. “I’ll keep you warm…” she said, finally falling asleep after her very long day.

Noah opened his eye at the mention of food and this made Cat laugh. “I think the little one would like some food,” she giggled.  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:38 pm
Sora was stroking Noahs head when Tobias left saying something about going to the bathroom and Alphonse mentioned food and at the mention of food Noah sat right up. "Yeah I think someone is hungry..." She said smiling at Noah. "Ok um lets go see what they have on here." She said getting up and picking up Noah and putting his hood up. "You ready Alphonse?" She asked standing by the door. "Cat, Doll we will probably get a bunch of stuff for everyone since Tobias and Arc will probably be starving, Ok?" She said smiling at them.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:04 pm
User Image

User Image

Alphonse slipped his hat on, and them smiled as he nodded, then he stood and guided them around the train untill they got to the one that served food. He gave one of the people money then showed which ones he was paying for.

He smiled and told them to get whatever they want. This was a buffet for them because he paid the man so much..

"Get whatever you want and how ever much you want. " He smiled and went right for the meat and got a few slices of ham and a yummy steak.

iChrono Crusade
Vice Captain

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Megathread 100

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:29 pm
User Image

Tobias always promised himself that he'd never cry again. Not since he was a young child had he cried. Not once. Not even one tear. But this was just too much for Tobias at one time. Arc being back in one piece, though a damaged piece, was some kind of miracle. Tobias didn't expect to see Arc for days.

Arc spoke, apologizing that it had took her so long. She said that she had a little more trouble than she expected. s**t, dealing with the twins alone, was no easy task, next to insanity even. Tobias was proud of Arc. "Shut up, Arc. Just rest," Tobias said, tears stopping. He suddenly noticed, that he'd become much warmer. Arc had found the strength to wrap her wings around them, then she fell asleep. Tobias sighed, doing the same.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:50 pm
The young Noah covered himself up again as food was presented to him. He could feel himself wanting to just drool at the sight of it all, “Thanks brother!” he said, wiggling out of Sora’s grip and going for whatever he could.

Cat tried to think what Arc would say at this point, “Umm…don’t eat like an animal Noah!” she said. But she didn’t sound like Arc would have. She just sounded bossy. She could only guess it was because she never really had a motherly tone. But she sighed, smiling at Alphonse, “Thank you so much for all you’ve done…but I wonder where Tobias is…he doesn’t seem the type to miss food..” she thought.

Doll stared at the food and grabbed what was necessary.

((BTW Otaku-kun. My hand is healed perfectly now. So I started a whole new picture for you ^^ I think you’re going to like it a lot better then the other one I was drawing))  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:56 am
((Wait what? What happened to your hand?))

Sora put Noah down and took some food for her, Toby, and Arc. "Are you sure Alphonse? This looks really expensive..." She said looking around to all the food stations. She looked at Cat and whispered, "He probably found Arc and is fussing over her to make sure she isn't hurt." She quickly looked to Noah to make sure he didn't hear her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:12 pm
((o w o; Umm, oh a few things. sliced it open cooking, bruised when I slipped on the ice...then the can-O-beans feasco....but, don't worry, all is well! Nothing to worry about ^^; ))  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:41 pm
((That's good! Can't wait to see it! ^_^))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:41 pm
(( O.O HOLY CRAP KIKI!!!! dont hurt yourself anymore....))  

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:43 pm
(( I’m clumsy, sorry ^^; I try not too~))

Noah began to scarf down the food he’d gotten himself as he stood there. He hadn’t eaten since breakfast, and he was starving.

Cat raised an eyebrow and moved in to speak to Sora so the others couldn’t hear, “So she’s on the train?” she asked, looking around. “Do you think she’ll need some medical help? I brought everything I’ll need…” she said, watching the hungry Noah scarf down his food like a mad man.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:24 pm
User Image

User Image

Al laughed a little while at Noah. He ruffled the boy's hair and smiled, " If you eat to fast you'll make yourself sick" His tone was soft, reassuring. "Take a break for a minute and close your eyes, here you can even lean against me if you'd like~." He scooted a bit deeper into the booth they got.

His ear twitched a bit and caught what the girls were talking about, and sighed in releaf. He cut off another piece of his steak and leaned back a bit, letting his food settle down before eating more. He sipped his water a bit. He was glad he made friends, and even happier to go home to see Edward.. He blushed and looked out the side window to hide that from anyone.

[[ D: im glad your hand is better! ]]

iChrono Crusade
Vice Captain

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Megathread 100

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:49 pm
((Good NO MORE HURTY YOU HAND!!))

"Yeah I'm pretty damn sure that is where Toby went..." Sora whispered to Cat and sat down next to Noah. "Noah, you might be part animal but that doesnt mean you have to eat like one." She whispered jokingly. "Doll are you ok?" She asked looking at her little sister. She has changed so much... What happened to her? Sora thought.  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games