Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
Closed. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evermore Your Angel

Anxious Fairy

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:52 pm
Fear me, love me, do as I say.......

If she could have Reiko would have blushed. She'd never had peopletake notes on her. Was this how she made people feel?
"I-I thought you were studying humans?" her tone was colored by a slight embarassment her body couldn't show.

And I will be your slave........

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:59 pm
"Eh. Well, my main studies are on the humans of this world. But with so many different races here in this building. I might as well take some notes on their activities as well. Sorry if this makes you feel uneasy." Atrum finishes, closing his notebook and once again putting it away.  

raozspaz

Evermore Your Angel

Anxious Fairy

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:08 pm

Reiko smiled reassuringly.
"No it's fine, just...no one ever even asks my name, I suppose I'm not very good at communicating." she laughed, "I'm just a book worm behind a desk really. But, if you're interested in other species, our owner is an elf. Interesting character that one."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:12 pm
Atrum's eyes go very wide eyed. He has never met an elf before. Oh how he longs to study one of such race. "Do you mind getting her to come down here. Or must I find her." Atrum asks Reiko, hoping to get the chance to meet an elf for the very first time in his life. So many questions he would like to ask her, so much information he could get. Oh how he would be pleased.  

raozspaz

Tediri

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:50 pm
[Mono, is Eve gonna respond to Ethan soon, or should i skip out on the conversation? O.e]  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:50 pm

Reiko shrugged. "That man is impossible to keep track of. I think I saw him down at tge pool awhile ago. No telling if he's still there though."

Evermore Your Angel

Anxious Fairy

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

raozspaz

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:53 pm
"Hmm. Then maybe Ill wait a bit. I dont know. If I have the time, I might try to go locate the man." Atrum laughs. He read a lot about elves in books, but to meet one first hand will definitely be a sight.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:15 pm
[Nothingness, please don't advertise in this thread...]  

Tediri

Breaking Nothingness

Liberal Sex Symbol

9,600 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:17 pm
[Sorry.]  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:18 pm
[Its alright.]

Tediri

Evermore Your Angel

Anxious Fairy

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:23 pm

Reiko nodded. "He'll be around certainly. I'd never heard of an elf before I came here."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:20 am
User Image
Shred watched Uwn in the camera feed and smiled. Seeng as she and Miyu were haveing fun with the kitten he began to miss Uwn's touch. He knew he culd just get up and go, but he's been away from his desk too much lately to be chasing after some action, even if it was with the woman he loved. He sighed and looked around at all the screens he had. Nothing was happening and therefore he was getting bored...fast. He then tried contacting Uwn telepathicly. 'Uwn. If you can hear me, baby, then I need you to come up to the front desk please? ...I'm pretty bored,' he pleaded to his vampiress/demon lover.  

DFangPro

Breaking Nothingness

Liberal Sex Symbol

9,600 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:23 am
Ian sits in the pool and cramps. He didn't need to have dreams to have the urge to kill, he's much more powerful. He jumps out of the pool and practicly flies torwards the door.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:39 pm
Alice waved back.

Miyu shook her head. "I covered it."  

Minihost

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games