Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
Please post your suggestions here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_T0M0_SAN

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 3:23 pm
Has anyonw done an inuyasha clothing patition?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 10:39 am
We should have something that talks about naruto the show!  

Frozen_Phoenix

ShadoeChan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 2:48 pm
put like mini games and such  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 3:16 pm
ShadoeChan
What kind of mini games do you suggest?  

Kimiyo-Chan
Captain

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 11:49 pm
Kimiyo-Chan
ShadoeChan
What kind of mini games do you suggest?
Well, we already have those wordgames and the random games in the Non-Anime section... If everyone had the equipment, it might be fun to have an Anime Music Video competition. But I'm probably one of the only people who thinks so. XD;; There's also the possibility of a Banner competition, but if memory serves, I think we already did that...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 11:13 am
Im just going to say this...I never go to the first page anymore because its way to confussing and I cant find any thing anymore...my suggestion is to make another subform for the anime and make sure that all the stickies an annoucements need to be stickies and announcements...because I believe Im not the only one who thinks so...thats my suggestion. Oh, one more thing...make sure you dont lock this...again please 3nodding oops...I sound like im trying to be a mod...its just that since I own my own guild I know these things and then I forget my place in other guilds... sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop  

Blazen_Raven
Crew

Dangerous Hunter

10,100 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 4:33 pm
I know what you mean Raven-chan. I was thinking maybe the front page would be reserved for annoucements and important threads.

Afterward, have subforums to organize other threads. ie. ChatterBox, RPG, Convention.

I've seen the layout of Poll's Galore and have grown quite fond of it. For a big guild, I thought they would have been somewhat unorganize. But it's quite the opposite. (I guess that's why they're the top 7 guild in Gaia.. sweatdrop )

And thank you Raven-chan for your suggestion. Heck I should resign and let you be mod here.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:15 pm
Iyamashi
I know what you mean Raven-chan. I was thinking maybe the front page would be reserved for annoucements and important threads.

Afterward, have subforums to organize other threads. ie. ChatterBox, RPG, Convention.

I've seen the layout of Poll's Galore and have grown quite fond of it. For a big guild, I thought they would have been somewhat unorganize. But it's quite the opposite. (I guess that's why they're the top 7 guild in Gaia.. sweatdrop )

And thank you Raven-chan for your suggestion. Heck I should resign and let you be mod here.
Heck, you're BOTH mods. So am I. xd ;; But yeah. I agree. The eternal spawning of useless threads is ONCE AGAIN getting SO out of hand that I can't even DEAL with it anymore. All the useless threads that don't need to be there interspersed with the threads that actually SERVE a purpose for discussion and such... It's NONSENSE.  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

Blazen_Raven
Crew

Dangerous Hunter

10,100 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 8:27 am
MadAzrael
Iyamashi

Heck, you're BOTH mods. So am I. xd ;; But yeah. I agree. The eternal spawning of useless threads is ONCE AGAIN getting SO out of hand that I can't even DEAL with it anymore. All the useless threads that don't need to be there interspersed with the threads that actually SERVE a purpose for discussion and such... It's NONSENSE.

I'm not a mod in this guild...thought I wish I could...but all well it wasnt what the people wanted...anyway back to the topic I just dont go to the first page anymore the only page I go to anymore in this guild is this subform because everything else is just to confussing. xp  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 3:08 pm
I have a question/idea.

I currently have 2 websites with freewebs.Currently,one is being used for nothing more than testing.I was thinking that maybe when I'm finished with it I could turn it into the guild's website,for the mods and owner of the guild to control.Also,If you don't like that Idea,I could use it to host an anime-episode-a-week type of thing.

The url to the current site is http://www.freewebs.com/testeralpha/
The only layouts that I can use on it are anime 3nodding  

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:05 pm
genjo sanjo
I have a question/idea.

I currently have 2 websites with freewebs.Currently,one is being used for nothing more than testing.I was thinking that maybe when I'm finished with it I could turn it into the guild's website,for the mods and owner of the guild to control.Also,If you don't like that Idea,I could use it to host an anime-episode-a-week type of thing.

I'm interested, tell me more.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:17 pm
Iyamashi
genjo sanjo
I have a question/idea.

I'm interested, tell me more.
Well,this website is made of a website layout made in CSS and HTML that I found on various sites.The webspace is limited,but I have found ways around that.the Purple Ninja layout will be removed because of lack of space on nav bar.I've got a few more layouts on my computer,and I'll list a few websites after this post that have anime layouts.I can also make the website password protected,or just certain pages.

For anime-episode-a-day,I would use youtube.com,split the anime in half,and put it in my site.

links:
http://animeshare.crystals-ss.net/
http://www.blinding-light.com/designs.php?type=1&screen=1
http://graphic.kaiyosei.net/index.php?x=home
http://www.mistyicedesigns.com/  

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:22 pm
Hahah, nice. I don't know much about CSS but am familiar with HTML. Tell me, will the site be user friendly?

How easily can people with dail-up connection be able to connect with the site?

Also, other than the anime of the day, what other intention do you have for the web site?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 1:21 pm
Iyamashi
Hahah, nice. I don't know much about CSS but am familiar with HTML. Tell me, will the site be user friendly?

How easily can people with dail-up connection be able to connect with the site?

Also, other than the anime of the day, what other intention do you have for the web site?
no CSS knowledge is needed,and will be user friendly.I'm not sure about the dial-up connection,but with what I've experianced with it,the only result should be slwer loading times.As for the other intentions,they will be anime info,anime links,a guild member area,and rotated anime music.And all pages will be named according to what they're for (except for the member area,i'll think of something for it.)  

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 5:11 pm
I see the advantage in having it as an anime and anime music storage facility, but as other factors, can you not do it here?

Things such as anime info can be posted here keeping the guild alive. I know we look messy right now, but the mods will get to it eventually. =P xD.

You have a sturdy idea here. Is it possible to sketch up a rough picture of what the site structures and layouts would look like?  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games