Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 12:07 am
Yes. stare -makes a face. she sighs and looks over towards the woods, deciding to change the subject- How did you like the library, Karrie? -she glances back at him with smile-  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 12:10 am
It's a very comforting place. It reminds me of a bookstore Kits and I used to go to. *smiles at her* The company was pretty good too.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 12:18 am
It is. -she moves closer to him, holding his arm with her free hand- The company was most excellent. We should do it again sometime. -smiles at him and stops in front of her apartment door- Well look where we ended up. xd -laughs and scrunches her nose-  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 12:24 am
Yeah, we should. *smiles at her and looks up at her apartment door* Well, I guess this is where I say good night then... unless you'd like some company for the night, that is. *wraps his arm around her waist*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 12:27 am
-lopes arms about his neck- Would you like to spend the night? -grins up at him sincere but with a hint of coy playing in her eyes-  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 12:30 am
Yes, I would. I've come to really enjoy sleeping next to you. *leans down and gently kisses her*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 12:39 am
-heart melts as she kisses him back. dame smiles up at him and then hugs him tight, resting her head underneath his chin. she then leans up and presses her face against his neck, speaking against him- I love it when I fall asleep in your arms so...I love it when I sleep next to you. xd -pulls out her keys and unlocks her door, pushing it open softly with her foot-  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 12:47 am
*flies over Karrie and Dame as soon as she opens the door*

*laughs softly* Well, it appears Velcore has invited himself in. *lets Dame go in ahead of him, then closes and locks the door behind them*

((Good night. I can't stay awake any longer.))  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 11:03 am
((Flame's rescue mission, continued...... xd ))

The group of four; L, herself, Icy and dame pile into a rented car and head to a private airport. Little was said on the drive over, each person lost in her own personal thoughts. After arriving at the airport, the car pulls right up on the tarmac to the sleek private Lear jet.

"Business must be good, lately, L" Kat said sarcastically. "Nice toy you got there." Still in a pissy mood at being drug out of retirement, AGAIN, by this bossy woman who doesn't know the meaning of the word "no", she heads straight over to the plane and waits for the rest of the group.

The remainder of the group grabs their respective belongings and heads over to the plane. L, always the diva, sweeps up the stairs and looks imperiously down at Kat. Remember, it's my business that has made you a rich woman.....I don't see you complaining much!" She turns and goes inside the cabin of the plane and has a seat. Kat shakes her head and can't help but grin at L's arrogance. She turns to Icy and dame and motions her head for them to follow. "Well, let's go." She makes her way up the stairs and into the cabin, stowing her bag and rifle case safely away and then having a seat on a plush cream colored leather seat.

Icy and dame follow suit, and once all have been seated, they buckle up for takeoff and are soon in the air, headed to Jamaica.  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 11:56 am
A soon as they get on the plane, dame goes to go sit with Kat and Icy. However, before she gets there, L snaps her fingers and points to the seat next to her. dame makes a face and sighs, walking like a good little puppy to sit beside L. dame sits down in a huff, crossing her arms like a child, "You know, I'm going to be sweltering in this outfit once we hit Jamaica."
"You're wearing it."
"I am going to die of heat stroke traversing through the humid jungles before I even get to sniping somebody! gonk
L slid her gaze over to dame, "End of discussion."
dame slammed back into the chair, "Fine. But I'm taking the mask and hood off while on the plane!" mad xp
rolleyes L settled in for the long flight.  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 12:09 pm
She arches a brow at L's behavior toward dame, but decides to keep her mouth shut for the time being. Apparently dame has a much different relationship with L....thank God L pays me to do my work but doesn't order me around like that. She chuckles inwardly to herself. Years of experience to the rescue again....L knows I wouldn't put up with being ordered around....

She glances over at Icy, who hasn't said a word, but her face says plenty. The bounty hunter is sitting in stony silence, apparently lost in thought about the safety of her mentor. Kat sighs, luckily the steward comes out and informs the group that they may unbuckle for the time being. Unbuckling, she slips off her jacket and tells the steward to bring her some coffee.  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 12:20 pm
(( What the… no "mile high club" … no martini's? talk2hand ))  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 12:22 pm
((hehehe. xd Wrong kinda mission, Psy! LOL))  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 12:25 pm
((LOL! Well, we COULD make the steward a hottie! wink and for the record, Psy....we don't have martinis around 9 in the morning...bloody marys perhaps, but no martinis! xd ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 12:31 pm
(( No Martinis at 9AM?……pft. talk2hand ))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games