Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
☼The aftermath☼ Open ♥ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tediri

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:24 pm
Roselyn glared at the cat, seeing a smirk at the lips. She sighed slightly and crossed her arms. "I knew you werent a cat." she muttered, her mouth turning into a straight line.
(Its alright. Also, check the characters to see the new profile for the cat)
The cat jumped out of Enisis's arms, pouncing on the ground and instantly turning into a human, but not quite. His ears poked out from his hair and he smiled at them. "I really had that guy goin though." he laughed slightly, acting as if this was all a game to him.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:27 pm
Enisis goes wide eyed as the cat shapeshifts into a person. "Whoa. I really wasnt seeing that coming." Enisis rubs his head as yet another siren blares through the sky. Enisis looks up at the circling Heavy Bomber and sighs. Time is definitely of the essence

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Zach laughs a bit which irritates some of the gunman. "Thats a little interesting. Sorry for laughing." Zach pops his neck, knowing that a fight is most likely right around the corner now.  

raozspaz

Tediri

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:32 pm
Roselyn sighed, "I kinda figured it wasnt human." she said, looking up as the siren went off.

Arnie kept the grin on his face as the siren went off, his ears twitched slightly. "Stupid human." he muttered softly, his grin only growing a bit bigger.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:36 pm
Enisis looks closely at the circling bomber and a bead of sweat rolls down his face. The plane is leveling out. Why is it . . . OH DAMN!!! Enisis quickly looks around for what appears to be the most solid area nearby and quickly grabs the both of them, dragging them over to it as the plane finishes leveling and opens its bomb bay doors. The first bomb comes down at a rapid pace, slamming into the ground and upon detonation, it sends massive pieces of rubble in every direction.  

raozspaz

Tediri

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:52 pm
Small pieces of rubble covered them and Roselyn covered her face as it hit them. Arnie turned back into a cat and hid under Roselyn's arm, only to almost sufficate. "What the F**K was that?!" he screeched.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:00 am
The bomber drops two more large bombs. Each of which do the same as the first and throw rubble everywhere. Detonating with hard impact. "The bombing run. Its started ahead of schedule. They must of got called new orders." Enisis yells, trying to talk over the rumbling of more continuous bomb exsplosions.  

raozspaz

Tediri

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:13 am
Swearing under her breath, Roselyn looked at Enisis, "What are we gonna do now?" she asked as Arnie freaked out under her.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:16 am
"As of right now. We have to wait until this bombing run stops, and pray for the best." Enisis looks outside as the bomber continues to drop bombs down onto the city below. One of the bombs causes a massive fireball and Enisis guesses that it hit the gas station. Enisis looks down and does a quick prayer before looking back out at the bomber.  

raozspaz

Tediri

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:33 am
"What about getting this bomber to stop it!?" Arnie asked, his grimace growing.
"Doubt that will happen..." Roselyn muttered, glaring at Arnie from under her arm.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:07 am
Yuka was about to say something when she went rigid as though listening, though no sound could be heard in the underground part of the base. "Is Enisis still out there Zach?" she turned around and it seemed as though she was trying to see through the wall. The guard with a gun to her grabbed her wrist to try to stop her moving. "Piss off you idiot." She brought her hand up and at the same time kicked him off her only to have two more restrain her. "Zach, the bombing run has started. I can feel it."  

Gold Marra

raozspaz

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:41 am
Enisis lets out a laugh, mainly to calm the mood but also because what the cat said was hilarious. "Miss Roselyn is right. There is no chance to get that thing to stop from here."

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Zach freezes in his place. Thoughts rushing through his mind as to what might be going on out there. Then he looks at the soldiers, rage filling his eyes. "What the hell. That bomber is thirty minutes in front of its schedule." Zach quickly draws his pistol and fires eight rounds at the men in front of him. Killing off six of them and crippling the last one. Dodging a bullet fired by another man, he reloads and fires off eight more rounds, killing off the rest. The only one left is the man that really got Maarg's attention.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:03 am
Maarg leant forwards on his staff and watched the man carefully. "So, how many of you are there left?" he asked in the serpent language and smiled as the man continued to stare angrily at him.

(do you want to use that soldier?)

Yuka shifted her weight from her left to her right, then back again. It was the only show of her discomfort. "Zach... what do we do? they've dropped... atleast four..."

Gold Marra

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:29 am
Raospaz
Zach looks angrily at the last man. (you can control him.) Zach looks back at Yuki and sighs. "We either pray for the best or shoot that bomber down." Zach thinks back at the map, remembering a SAM site station. "Either way, we need to move." Zach walks past the crippled man, planting another pair of rounds in his elbows.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:42 am
Yuka nodded. "yeah, we need to move, though these two could prove troublesome..."

The soldier grimaced in pain, but still stared angrily at the serpent before him. "That is not my place to say, you damn lizard!"

Maarg chuckled. "anyone would think you dislike me." turning slightly to Yuka he said, "have I done anything to him?"

Yuka shook her head.

Maarg smiled. "Though I could make you dislike me... if that is what you want?"  

Gold Marra

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:51 am
Raospaz
Zach looks down at the soldier as Maarg finishes his sentence. Pitiful. Zach opens a door and immediately plants a bullet in a man across the room behind a desk. "Come on. We still have a long ways to go."

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games