Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
Ninja's And Fruit Don't Mix (A Naruto/ Fruits Basket mix) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ninja_Girl Vamp

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:55 pm
(I'll wait for rin again)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:07 pm
Kyo ignored both Gaara and Sara. He only shot a cold glare at Kisa.

Kisa looked down and slowly stepped back. When she looked up she had a smile on her face, "It's ok don't worry about it. I shouldn't have randomly come up at Kyo-kun."

"Whatever just stop talking ok, and don't say my names and no Sara i was not messing around." Kyo said looking away from her knowing she was only smiling because she didn't want everyone to freak out.

Sakura stood by Sasuke's side watching what was going on.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:16 pm
(lol hope tht its ok for kanatta going off on kyo ^^')

Kanatta got pissed off by how Kyo was acting. "Kyo im sick and tired of your damn atitude! Kisa was only being nice to you and what do you do? You start being a jerk to her! I swear if you dont stop acting like this soon I will beat the s**t out of you and no one not even Sara is gonna stop me!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:17 pm
((lol thats fine...it adds to the fire...poor kisa always trying to make friends with kyo))

Kisa looked over at Kanatta, "Please don't do that its mine fault lets just forget the whole thing."

Kyo looked at Kanatta and rolled his eyes, "Jeez whats up your a**? Ever since you got here you've been nothing but a drama queen. You need to take some chill pills." He walked out the front door before again glaring at Kisa. He stayed outside.

((now lets see who follows lol))  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:13 am
(oh maybe theres gonna be a fight!!!!! xd or maybe not <.< >.>)

Izon and Miroku looked at each other and had a scared look on their face. They knew that things would get worse now that Kanatta was pissed off.

"Uh maybe everyone should leave and maybe keep Kyo and Kanatta away from each other until she cools off." Miroku was worried and wanted to hurry up and get out of there before things really got worse.

Izon was trying to calm Kanatta down. He was doing everything he could to not upset her anymore.

Kanatta stood there quietly then walked outside pass Kyo. While she walked passed him she gave a look saying that she wanted to fight him and hopefully break some of his bones.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:20 pm
I walked out to stand by Kyo, still alittle stunned as to what just happened, 'Huh? He was fine a minute ago?' "Uh, Kyo-kun? Are you alright?" I ask him concerned for him.
(Aww even when he's a total jerk she cares LOL)
I was still angry at Kyo on how he was towards Kisa-san, I grumbled, "If Kantta doesn't break him.......I will" I then cross my arms & sit on the couch trying to cool down.
(Wow Kyo better be on guard LOL)
I decided to sit down ignoring Sakura, who was standing way too close for my liking.
I did this * sweatdrop * while muttering, "Wow......this is bad......"
(Oh, make Sakura hit Naruto! So my character goes on a rampage on her twisted )
I sighed as I took a sip of my hot chocolate then muttered, "Stupid cat......"
I sighed & just sat there.
"This is ridiculous......" I muttered annoyed with all of this.
I just did this * eek *  

Ninja_Girl Vamp

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:05 pm
((lol ok))

Sakura smacked naruto on the back of his head, "Of coarse this is bad."

Kisa sighed and walked outside to try and fix the little mess since it was her fault. She first went to Kanatta. "Um im sorry about all of this. Please don't fight Kyo-kun, im sure he didn't mean it...he was only mad at me." With that she left without hearing anything from Kanatta and made her way to Kyo.
((uh-oh dun dun dun lol ))

Kyo shot a glare at Kisa before she could get any closer. He hated everytime she tried to please him. She was very annoying. He walked away before telling her to leave him alone..in a very loud and harsh tone.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:22 pm
(there should be some fighting around here!!!!!)  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

Ninja_Girl Vamp

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:26 pm
(oh there will!)
I looked back in time to see Sakura hit Naruto in the head, which got me pissed off, I was behind her in no time giving her a death glare, "Question, Sakura........why did you hit Naruto?" I said coldly to her, cracking my knuckles.
I froze when Sakura hit me, I wasn't going to say anything else given the situation right now, until I looked behind me to see Sara standing behind Sakura with a death glare, "Uh, i-i-it's n-n-n-nothing S-s-sara-san!" I was scared we were going to have a repeat of what happened that one time in the forest.
*the rest got silent & went wide eyed*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:32 pm
((lol im switching everything around....))

Kyo looked at them and sighed, "What does all the girl in your show have something up there a**?"

Sakura was about to answer Sara when she heard Kyo's comment. "What did you say?"

"You heard me," He muttered and just stood by the tree annoyed by everyone.

Kisa sighed, "Kyo-kun please don't say that."

"How many times do i have to tell you to stop talking to me!" Kyo pushed off the tree and pushed Kisa aside as he made his way toward the back.

Kisa loss balance and fell over her arm landing in a rose bush. she held in the pain and brushed it off even though she was bleeding a bit.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ninja_Girl Vamp

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:52 pm
(Uh, oh! Kyo shouldn't have done that! LOL)
I looked up in time to see Kyo push Kisa-san into a rose bush that did it I went outside & once I found him I slammed him up against a tree, I saw blood come out of his mouth, but I didn't care, "You leave Kisa-san alone! If you hurt her one more time I'll kill you..." I glared at him more then threw him into a rose bush.
(O_O damn I didn't think I would make Gaara that protective!)
I looked over to see where Kyo went after a bit, then I noticed that Gaara came back looking pissed off more then I was.
I didn't say anything as I went over to Kisa to heal her injuries, "Are you alright? Kisa-san?" I asked concerned for her.
I started to panic a bit when I didn't see Kyo anywhere, "Kyo-kun?" I called out looking for him in the back.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:13 pm
Kisa put a smile on as gaara healed her, "I'm ok don't worry. It didn't hurt, don't hurt Kyo-kun ok..."

Kyo stood up from the rose bush and wiped his mouth. He looked at Kisa and glared, "Your enjoying this aren't you? Stupid little girl! Look you see im bleeding now and its your fault you know."

Kisa looked at Kyo bleeding and felt tears run down her cheeks. "I'm i'm sorry..."

((its not her fault yet she apologizes...poor kisa T-T ))  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ninja_Girl Vamp

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:33 pm
(Wow what got into Kyo? LOL)
"Your lucky that Kisa-san said something, or I would kill you for that" I growled at him then I try to calm Kisa down.

I rushed over to Kyo, "Kyo-kun!" I went over & healed him. I didn't really say much else, 'What happened? He was alright when it was just us, what happen?' I thought.
I gave off a sigh then mutter again, "Stupid, cat...." I was getting annoyed with him as well.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:58 pm
"Shut up you damn rat!" Kyo said being able to hear him well since he had good hearing.

Kisa got up and ran off. She knew exactly where she was going but she made it so they wouldn't be able to follow.

((he just doesn't like Kisa lol ))  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ninja_Girl Vamp

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:10 pm
(Aww, poor Kisa! cry )
I got up calmly & walked up to him, then with all my might smacked him, sending him flying, "Will you get over yourself? A girl that loves you is concerned for you, because you can't be nice to Kisa, and is now on Gaara's hit list, so will you snap out of it and stop being an a**?" I tell him coldly/ truthfully.
I just glared at Kyo for making Kisa, run away.
*the others are like this eek *  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games