Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Demon x Kunoichi [Private] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:38 pm
"Chione, I could never think badly of you." he said truthfully, putting a hand on her cheek and smiling. "Tell me, I won't judge you."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:43 pm
Returning her gaze back to him Chione took a deep breath. "Bomani...I..." She hesitated, afraid now of what he would think of her. "I wanted you to take me." She admitted quickly. There was no other man who could make her feel such sensations, to be truly and sincerely caring for her more than Bomani. Chione could not possibly imagine being taken by another now that she had found her other half.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:44 pm
"Believe me, Chione, I wanted to." Bomani said truthfully. "I wish I can, and I would, if we can hide it." he said, keeping his hand on her cheek.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:49 pm
Leaning her face into his hand a little Chione felt her face become warm, and her heart beat faster. He had wanted to take her, and that resulted in her thinking for only a moment of what could have happened. "I'll try to think of a way, Bomani." She said, moving a hand up to the one holding her face. "I'll delay the trip a day, and it will take another two days for travel time. Hopefully, that will be enough to find some way to be together."  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:51 pm
Bomani smiled, kissing her on the lips softly. "Thank you. All I can ask is that you try." he said softly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:56 pm
Nodding in reply the princess kissed him back, then felt her eyelids become heavy. For all Chione knew, it might be early in the morning. Suddenly she felt as if she would yawn, and she brought a hand up to cover her mouth as it came out. "I'm sorry." She apologized, struggling a little to stay awake now.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:58 pm
Bomani chuckled. "Don't be. I should be sorry. I have kept you up too long." he said, taking the covers and pulling them up around them.
"It's time for bed, I guess. Goodnight, my love." he whispered, kissing her lovingly on the lips, then resting against the pillow. He lay an arm across her side, keeping her close.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:07 pm
Chione smiled, holding back what she was about to say, since she would rather spend more time with him in reality than in the world of dreams. "Goodnight, Bomani, my Prince." She replied, moving so that she was a bit more comfortable. Closing her eyes she easily fell asleep, knowing that the one she loved was nearby.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:11 pm
My Prince. Those words rang in Bomani's head while he closed his eyes, smiling. He drifted off into a peaceful sleep, imagining Chione as his wife, as his Princess.
----
The next morning, Bomani awoke at his usual time. He opened his eyes, feeling an unfamiliar, warm presence pressed against him. He smiled when he saw that it was Chione. He leaned over and tenderly kissed her lips.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:16 pm
Having awoken from his kiss Chione didn't want to open her eyes, as usual. "Mmmmmhhh..." She whined, not wanting to get up. As she moved slightly she realized that she wasn't alone on the bed. For a moment she froze, but then remembered what had taken place the night before (or maybe that morning). With her eyes still closed she searched for his lips, wanting to greet him return as her lips traced patterns on his cheek until she found what she was looking for.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:20 pm
Bomani smiled into the kiss, pulling away for air after a moment. "What a thing to wake up to." he said softly. "My beautiful princess, alone with me. It's almost perfect." he said, smiling.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:26 pm
Laughing a little Chione opened her eyes slowly, adjusting to the light of day. "And what would make it perfect, Bomani?" She asked. "Maybe I can fix whatever is wrong." Nuzzling his cheek the princess hugged him under the covers, perfectly happy because she woke up to him.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:28 pm
"I still have to get up at some point." Bomani explained, laughing. He started to think up a plan. But it could wait. All he would have to do is knock on the door, tell the guard he was relieved, and his job would start...and because it meant protecting the princess, he could stay with her all day.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:32 pm
"Ah, that's true." Chione realized, also noting that she had to get up as well. Remembering what she had planned to do today she looked down, sighing now that it seemed their time of bliss was over. Stretching the princess sat up and looked around her room, seeing their clothes on the floor. "Um...we might want to fix things around here first." She laughed, but then hid underneath the covers again.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:37 pm
"Why are you hiding?" Bomani asked with a grin. "You shouldn't feel embarrassed, besides, I've already seen you." he said, putting a hand on the top of her head and smiling.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games