Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rags and Riches [DemonDays2 & Asuka_Layne] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:34 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie inhaled a silent breath as his arms went around her. He didn't hurt her too much and she smiled at him.

"It would be.....wonderful to be Mrs. Iago Keldan. " Evie smiled hearing the title. It was surreal and like another fantasy. As she had found out however, fantasies and dreams came true.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:38 pm
"Mrs. Evie Keldan." Iago corrected with a smile. "Until I can get you a ring, though..." he pulled away. "This will have to do. Close your eyes..." he instructed, smiling softly.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:44 pm
]
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled at him...he was right. Mrs. Evie Keldan sounded like a prayer. When Iago told her to close her eyes she did with a big smile.

"Okay.....what is it?" Evie asked breathlessly. She was anxious.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:45 pm
Iago silently pulled the necklace out and walked behind her. He reached around her and put the necklace against her skin, gently pulling the chain around behind her neck and clasping it under her hair.
"It's not much, but it's something." he whispered.

[Alright, I'm off]  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:53 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie opened herbeyes and looked down at her neck. There sat the most beautiful necklace she had ever seen. It was a solid cold pendant with Iago's family crest on it and was hung by a beautiful chain. She laid her hand upon it and felt choked up....it was beautiful and perfect on every way.

"Oh Iago...it's...." Evie covered her mouth and felt warm tears slide down her cheeks, she wasn't sad however...she was by far the happiest person alive.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:11 pm
"Not a ring, and not beautiful...but it's something you have that will help you remember me, if I'm not here." Iago whispered, smiling and brushing her tears away from her eyes.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:31 am
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie couldn't stop herself from crying even as he brushed her tears away. She looked up into his eyes with her red rimmed ones and felt her tears run faster.

"Iago....it's beautiful, do not say that it isn't. And I do not care for a ring my love.." Evie found herself choked up once more and leaned into him, her tears falling down her cheeks.

"Thank you so much....I love you with all my heart Iago." She whispered, trying to calm herself down.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:30 pm
[By the way...I can now legally drive biggrin ]
-----
Iago held her close, smiling softly. "I love you too, Evie." he whispered. "I promise to never let you go, and I promise to always be there for you." he said. He knew he was probably hurting her a little, so he tried not to pressed down too hard on her back.
"Calm down, Evie." he whispered, chuckling, as she still cried into his chest. "It's just a necklace." he teased softly, kissing her on the forehead.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:12 am
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled against him and nodded as she heard him speak to her. His arms around her, he held her very lightly probably because he didn't want to hurt her. She wished she wasn't wounded, she wanted him to hold her as tightly as he could.

"It is not just a necklace love....it means more than you know to receive something like this from you." Evie whispered, and slowly started to calm herself down so that she was coherent.

She took her head off Iago's chest and blushed.

"I'm sorry about that...." Evie said with a brighter blush on her cheeks, she hadn't meant to soak his shirt.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:22 am
Iago laughed softly, kissing her on the forehead. "Don't worry about it. And I think I have an idea." he said, kissing her again, this time on the cheek.
"By the way, I thought I promised you something, to tell you why I fell in love...do you want to hear it now? Might make you cry again, so I'm just wondering..." he teased with a smile.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:30 am
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled at him and kissed him back took him by the hand, leading him back into the bedroom and sitting him down on the bed as she took a seat next to him. She never let his hand go however and didn't intend to for a long while, especially since he'd said that she might end up crying more. Evie wasn't big on crying and this had been the most she'd done in awhile.

"Okay....I hope you're ready for waterworks because I am."

.: Congrats by the way!!! biggrin Been out much? :.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:36 am
[Just got back from a drive, actually biggrin ]
-----
Iago smiled, holding her hand in both of his. "Well, here it goes." he said, looking into her eyes.
"For one, there was your eyes...they are a beautiful shade of green, and I love the twinkle in them whenever you laugh, or smile, and I wanted to keep looking into them." he began. "Moving on...your laugh is incredibly sweet sounding, and I love hearing it. When I first heard you laugh, sincerely...it was great. And when I first saw that smile of yours, which is always beautiful, I found myself wanting to make you smile even more. Your touch, while a little rough from working, is soft nonetheless, and I like the fact that it's a little rough, because it tells me you've had to work to be where you are today. Finally...you look beautiful, stunningly so, no matter what you wear, and you don't need makeup, or jewels, or a dress to be beautiful. All it takes is you." he finished, smiling.
"All of those things, as well as the way you think and speak, made me fall madly in love with you." he whispered.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:45 am
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie sat still and quietly as he told her everything about her that made him fall so madly and deeply for her. She kept repeating in her head to not cry because she didn't like to and she really didn't want him to see her cry anymore but she couldn't help the few tears that did fall from her eyes. She didn't cry as outright as she had earlier but she was.

"Iago...." She really couldn't say much more after that, Evie was much too choked up for more words.

.:Lol...driving...always fun biggrin :.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:48 am
Iago smiled, kissing her tenderly on the lips, then putting his arms around her again.
"Go ahead and let it out, Evie." he whispered. "I know you're not one for crying, but let it out, you'll feel better." he added.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:52 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie leaned against Iago's shoulder and turned her face away from him so he couldn't see her cry. Her tears fell a little more freely then and she lifted a hand up to cover her mouth so she wouldn't sob aloud.

"...I never knew....how much you loved me." Evie whispered, her voice thick with tears.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games