Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Lover's Rock Non-Plot Personals: ONE Soq per post! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yoko lorako

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:29 am

Soquili Name:Winter Peace
Image of Soquili:User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests:not rped yet, but someone peaceful
What is your soq looking for in a mate?color matching, hair edit are a plus
Breeding slots left:3
Fling or Lifemate?:flings to start
How do you want others to contact you?:pm
Soquili Teepee Soquili quest

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:54 pm
Soquili Name: Nalani
Image of Soquili: User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Nalani, like her colors, is a very soft and gentle mare. Her voice is calm and quiet. She loves to sing, her voice often carrying soothing notes. She is an optimist, always seeing the 'glass as half full'. Nalani hopes to find a equally gentle stallion to win her heart.
Nalani loves singing in the rain (ha), sitting on flowers watching the sunset (she is a flutter after all and can get very small hehe), waterfalls and star-filled nights.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? A gentle stallion who will whoo her and treat her proper. Preferably someone who will match her colors. And if he can sing, all the better though not a requirement haha.
Open to plots such as being tricked into thinking someone is nice or lifemates
Breeding slots left: 3/3
Fling or Lifemate?: Lifemate prefer, but open to either
How do you want others to contact you?: PM  

Fuzzy-Gumdrop

Yuuka Kurokawa

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:19 pm
Soquili Name: Baileys
Image of Soquili: User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Baileys is intoxicating, haughty and extremely fastideous. She thinks that stallions were born to cater to her every whim. No one male is good enough for her. She lives to seduce and flirt.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? She's not looking for a mate. I'd like someone who'd be interested in at least a little bit of RP. AIM, PM, or guild based is fine. Natural colors only please. Edits (hair or otherwise) are fine, any breed including skinwalker/kalona are welcome to make an offer.
Breeding slots left:3/3
Fling or Lifemate?: Fling only!
How do you want others to contact you?: Aim: yuuchan324
MSNM: yoshimikinomoto@live.com or PM me. The last is the best way to get in touch with me  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:45 am
Soquili Name: Sapphrion Kanny
Image of Soquili:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: He is sensitive about being 'short'. He acts tough and mean, but he really isnt that mean, he just doesn't really want to get too close to others. He has a buffalo familiar that teases him all the time, but is very protective of him.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? I'm not really sure. Maybe someone who will compliment him all the time, someone who lets him think he saves her all the time even when its from something silly.
OOC- I think I'm looking for something blue. It would be awesome if she had edits, but you dont really need them as long as they would have awesome kids =3. Just pm me your ideas and we'll think about them ^__^.
Breeding slots left: 3/3
Fling or Lifemate?: Either
How do you want others to contact you?: Pm is fine =3  

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games