Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Eragon rp(DragnGuy7 and shauna_marie) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:54 pm
Raudr smiled. She had tried. He'd give her that at least."Not bad for your first time. Try to form the object with your mind. Think of a ball-ish shape." Without looking he muttered,"Adurna." and a perfectly shaped ball of water rose and floated to his hand."See? Like this."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:11 pm
Kaeanlanna stuck out her tongue. "Show off." She said before imagining the water as a perfect sphere, and it taking that shape. .

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:37 pm
Raudr shrugged and looked at her ball. "Looks good. Throw it at me."He let go of the magic on his water ball, causing the water in the ball to fall to the ground in a splash.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:29 pm
Kaeanlanna decided to change the shape of the water first. Imagining the form of a dragon, the water followed suit. She had it literally fly towards him instead of 'throwing' it. .

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:31 pm
Raudr smiled and muttered some inaudible words. The water dragon stopped a foot away from him. It tried to move around but an invisible force seemed to stop it. Raudr smiled wider and turned his gaze to Kaeanlannna. So? What did I do?"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:11 pm
Kaeanlanna pursed her lips and thought only a second or two. "A shield...." She said simply, looking at her little water dragon .

(Sorry...i was moving, and it took awhile to get the internet back up, i didn't forget, i promise!)  

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:55 pm
Raudr nodded."Correct. It's technically called a "ward". It protects a person or object by using your magic energy as a shield. It takes some of your energy every time an attack strikes it. Depending on the strength of the attack the more energy loss you feel. Your water attack there wasn't very strong yet I still lost some energy from it." He motioned a little with his hands around him to give an idea to show the barrier around him.

((It's cool. I'm just glad your back.)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:05 pm
Kaeanlanna smiled lightly. "Got it..." She said in understanding. Ward, Shield, basically the same thing to her. She kinda wanted to laugh when he moved his hands around to indicate the barrier around him.

(last for tonight...i gotta get to bed!)  

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:10 pm
Raudr noticed her expression. "What?"He put his hands down. He felt kind of stupid for waving his hands around like that.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:49 pm
Kaeanlanna laughed when he automatically put his hands down. "Nothing, nothing...it was just funny, that's all..." She said with a very slight blush. .

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:47 pm
"Are you laughing at my hand motioning? I actually felt really stupid doing that. Did it help you at all though?" Raudr smiled when she laughed. Her laugh sounded beautiful to him. He had never considered himself to be very funny but apparently she thought he was quite a comical character. He just felt nervous, not sure on how to continue now that they had made such a connection.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:24 am
Kaeanlanna nodded. "Yes, I was...and it kinda did...although I do know what it was doing regardless.." She trailed off. "Um, is your 'ward' still up?" She asked, afraid to check for herself. She thought she'd end up running into it and falling back or something, and then embarassing herself.. .

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:24 pm
Raudr cocked his head at this in confusion. "Yeah, why do you ask?" He figured he should let it drop but hadn't thought about it. He had gotten distracted from her laughing and his question.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:30 pm
Kaeanlanna blushed lightly and walked towards him, wrapping her arms around his neck. "This is why.." She said, giving him a kiss on the cheek and a smile. .

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:35 pm
Raudr hadn't expected this and immediately turned a bright red. "Perhaps I should try to teach you about magic later then?", he said wrapping his own arms around her."You seem to be more interested in me than what I have to teach you right now but I won't complain..."

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff