Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
neko orpanage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:53 pm
Suzume looks over at him," What is she doing...?"
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Suzume nodded," Same here, he is giving me a bed feeling too."
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Suzume came up behind her and tapped her shouder," Do you know whats going on with them?"
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
*Yuuki paces angrily around the room carefully watching Sesshomaru and every expression on Chihiro's face and quietly hisses 2 herself* i wish i knew wat she was thinking about.

*Yuuki stopped pacing and took a deep breath 2 calm down* i'm not sure, all i know is that i have a bad feeling about him and the way that he shocked her silent is just making me more and more worried. i really wish i knew wat she was thinkin about right now.

*Yuuki nods* i dont like him. *Yuuki shoots him a terrible look* if he does anythin 2 hurt her i will rip him 2 shreds! *Yuuki closes her eyes a breathes deeply*

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:56 pm
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Suzume came up behind her and tapped her shouder," Do you know whats going on with them?"
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
*Yuuki paces angrily around the room carefully watching Sesshomaru and every expression on Chihiro's face and quietly hisses 2 herself* i wish i knew wat she was thinking about.

*Yuuki stopped pacing and took a deep breath 2 calm down* i'm not sure, all i know is that i have a bad feeling about him and the way that he shocked her silent is just making me more and more worried. i really wish i knew wat she was thinkin about right now.

*Yuuki nods* i dont like him. *Yuuki shoots him a terrible look* if he does anythin 2 hurt her i will rip him 2 shreds! *Yuuki closes her eyes a breathes deeply*

*Yuuki keeps staring at Chihiro trying 2 read her expression* i have no idea, but i trust her. so i'll let her do watever it is she needs 2 do.  

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:58 pm
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

*Yuuki keeps staring at Chihiro trying 2 read her expression* i have no idea, but i trust her. so i'll let her do watever it is she needs 2 do.

She walks up to him. She stares him in the eyes and signals him to come down and wispers something. He wispers something back to her. She nods and goes back over to Yuuki.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:59 pm
Devynne nodded and handed the food to Sora "meet me by the fire place." She said and walked up to yuuki. "What's that guy's deal? He's giving me the heeby jeebies." She said and shivered.
NekoLover1994
Sora glanced up at him and put ahis arm around Devynne whispering in her ear," You may want to talk to Yuuki... I can take the food and wait for you to talk to her if you want."
Evangeline101697
"Which ever you think is appropriate." Devynne said staring at the new adopter getting a bad feeling from him.
NekoLover1994
Sora smiled and hugged her," I'm happy." He walked her into the orphanage and stopped when he saw Seshomaru here," Looks like a new adopter." He shrugged and smiled down at Deyvnne," So are we going to say something or will they find out on there own?"
Evangeline101697
Devyne blushed. "Of course. From here on out we're dating."
NekoLover1994
Sora looked up," Really?" He blushed a deep red and looked at her shyly," So that means that I can do this..." He leaned in and kissed her lightly on the lips before pulling away and blushing smiling down at her.
Evangeline101697
(^^)
"It's okay. I feel the same way. I was just waiting for you." Devynne said and smiled/blushed.

Devyy-dev

2,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:59 pm
Suzume nodded," Yeah, I just hope he doesn't hurt her... he better not, or else he will have to deal with us."
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:01 pm
Evangeline101697
Devynne nodded and handed the food to Sora "meet me by the fire place." She said and walked up to yuuki. "What's that guy's deal? He's giving me the heeby jeebies." She said and shivered.
NekoLover1994
Sora glanced up at him and put ahis arm around Devynne whispering in her ear," You may want to talk to Yuuki... I can take the food and wait for you to talk to her if you want."
Evangeline101697
"Which ever you think is appropriate." Devynne said staring at the new adopter getting a bad feeling from him.
NekoLover1994
Sora smiled and hugged her," I'm happy." He walked her into the orphanage and stopped when he saw Seshomaru here," Looks like a new adopter." He shrugged and smiled down at Deyvnne," So are we going to say something or will they find out on there own?"
Evangeline101697

*Yuuki quickly looks at devynne then back at Chihiro* yea, i know wat u mean. i dont completely understand but i dont like the guy at all.  

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:02 pm
NekoLover1994
Suzume nodded," Yeah, I just hope he doesn't hurt her... he better not, or else he will have to deal with us."
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

yea, wait she's coming over.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:03 pm
Sesshomaru watched her walk over to them.

Chihiro turned around and shot him a look. He put his hand on something and she turned around.

Sesshomaru
User Image  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

Devyy-dev

2,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:04 pm
"Chihiro what's wrong?" Devynne asked worried.
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
Evangeline101697
NekoLover1994
Evangeline101697
NekoLover1994
Evangeline101697

*Yuuki quickly looks at devynne then back at Chihiro* yea, i know wat u mean. i dont completely understand but i dont like the guy at all.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:04 pm
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

She walks up to him. She stares him in the eyes and signals him to come down and wispers something. He wispers something back to her. She nods and goes back over to Yuuki.

*Yuuki looks at Chihiro questioningly* ummm......... *Yuuki becomes quiet and just decides 2 smile*  

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:05 pm
He nodded and walked past Suzume glancing at the man before sitting down in front of the fireplace and watching Sesshomaru the whole time.
Evangeline101697
NekoLover1994
Evangeline101697
NekoLover1994
Evangeline101697

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:07 pm
"I'm fine."

((She said:
You killed them all, didn't you?

He said:
No, I saved you from them. The ruler was evil. If you're good, you'd come with me and leave them so they don't die.))  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

Devyy-dev

2,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:11 pm
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
"I'm fine."

((She said:

He said:
No, I saved you from them. The ruler was evil. If you're good, you'd come with me and leave them so they don't die.))
"Chihiro we n=know your not fine. Tell us." Devynne said hugging her.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:13 pm
Evangeline101697
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
"I'm fine."

((She said:

He said:

*Yuuki looked in2 Chihiro's eyes and surprised herself by saying* i really dont think she has 2 tell us. watever it is, i trust her 2 do watever she feels is right.  

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:13 pm
Evangeline101697
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
"I'm fine."

((She said:

He said:

She looked at Sesshomaru and he shook his head, "He'snot adopting us so I went over to see if he'd reconsider but he said no." she lied  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games