Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RubyRays

Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 8:56 am
Even Angels Cry.....
RubyRays
Even Angels Cry.....
*sigh* I'm lonely........*tumbleweed passes by*

*Glomp* 4laugh heart

@Baby: "Indeed!"
Yay! Somebody came!......I think? *shrugs*

domokun  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:15 am
*Sits down at the newpeoplewhoareunsorted table and drinks some pumpkin juice* Hello fellow newpeoplewhoareunsorted!! Are you excited to be sorted because I am, hope I get Gryffindor. What house do you guys want to be in?  

Twilight_panther

RubyRays

Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:39 am
Twilight_Panther
*Sits down at the newpeoplewhoareunsorted table and drinks some pumpkin juice* Hello fellow newpeoplewhoareunsorted!! Are you excited to be sorted because I am, hope I get Gryffindor. What house do you guys want to be in?

Muahaha! twisted I made the test, and took it already...and I'm a Gryffindor. RAWR! domokun  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:52 am
RubyRays
Twilight_Panther

Muahaha! twisted I made the test, and took it already...and I'm a Gryffindor. RAWR! domokun

There is a test?!?! oh I must find this test!!! and when I find this test I am going to make Gryffindor!!!!!! twisted  

Twilight_panther

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 1:29 pm
Ruby when are you posting the test?

*Chants.*

We want the test!
We want the test!
We want the test!
We want the test!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 3:47 pm
Angilwingz
Ruby when are you posting the test?

*Chants.*

We want the test!
We want the test!
We want the test!
We want the test!

Chants along with her

We want the test so Twi can take it and be sorted into Gryffindor

jeeze thats a mouthfull!!  

Twilight_panther

RubyRays

Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:08 pm
I'm hording it for myself! twisted Nobody shall have it till the reconstruction is over domokun Muahahaha!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:26 pm
RubyRays
I'm hording it for myself! twisted Nobody shall have it till the reconstruction is over domokun Muahahaha!

Hey scream thats not very nice!! What about us poor people over here who have to sit at the newpeoplewhoareunsorted table. It is not a fun table table to sit at! Jeeze you should start thinking about someone other than yourself!! xd  

Twilight_panther

Even Angels Cry.....

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:59 pm
RubyRays
Even Angels Cry.....
RubyRays
Even Angels Cry.....
*sigh* I'm lonely........*tumbleweed passes by*

*Glomp* 4laugh heart

@Baby: "Indeed!"
Yay! Somebody came!......I think? *shrugs*

domokun
*blank* Erm, I like your avi. Its cool!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 8:46 pm
Twilight_Panther
Hey scream thats not very nice!! What about us poor people over here who have to sit at the newpeoplewhoareunsorted table. It is not a fun table table to sit at! Jeeze you should start thinking about someone other than yourself!! xd
According to the rules, unsorted people are considered house elves, they are to hang out in the Giggling Pear rather than the common rooms. I believe that thread is still opened. It's on page two. Now go get me something to drink, house elf! twisted  

Angilwingz

Marille

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 5:40 pm
Twilight_Panther
RubyRays

Nah-uh, you're a house elf. Ruby isn't posting the test just becase we need a few house elves to serve us... now go fetch me a drink! Just kidding...or am I? ninja xP

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 6:26 pm
Now now now, Angilwingz and Marille be nice to the house elves. Oh yeah fetch me 5 plates of chicken, grapes, salad w/ ital sauce, taters and cantelope with a cup and a pitcher of Dr. Pepper.  

DevilsDarkAngel

RubyRays

Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 10:20 am
Twilight_Panther
RubyRays

All for Ruby, ALL FOR RUBY! twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 11:47 am
*comes running in with her bags and a really red face*
well...ive gotten sunburned imma lobster*snaps her fingers*
*plops down on the ravenclaw table and throws an apple in the air*
im so tired...
so what did i miss? sweatdrop  

Crimson Tweety

confused_much

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 1:20 pm
::starts chanting with friends at newpeoplewhoareunsorted table:: Now where did I put that chain saw of mine? well, okay, DevilsDarkAngel, i'll bring you 5 plates of chicken, grapes, salad w/ ital sauce, taters and cantelope with a cup and a pitcher of Dr. Pepper, but i can't guarentee there'll be any Dr. Pepper left twisted .  
Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games