Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Holding Ryuukaze's hand was something that the man didn't even need to be told.
As Naoko knelt beside his unconscious akuma, his own lithe fingers were clasped over Ryuu's hand, holding it like a life line.
"Don't you dare go back to that damned picnic!" Oumori shouted at the unconscious violinist. "I don't care what they say, your a** better be back here!"
He hesitated to say that Ryu's a** belonged to NAKO alone... he also failed to put a voice to the desperate need within him to tell Ryu that he belonged WITH the pianist.
Was it really Naoko's place to lay such a strong claim to this gorgeous akuma?
Amber eyes glared up furiously at Scott. "Get your f*cking car, damnit!" NAKO ordered.
Luckily, this paramedic-like next door neighbor of a kid was actually holding the pen-created wound closed, keeping it from bleeding.
Naoko and blood were never something one should mix... but even as he held onto Ryu's hand, his amber gaze fell on the blood stains on his clothing.
Ryu's blood...
Paling significantly, Oumori tried to focus on anything BUT that deep sanguine liquid.
Ryuukaze could breath now... but... but then why wasn't he waking up?
"DAMNIT, RYU! WAKE UP!"

(((OOC: You guys... I love that shower scene... *drool*
Oh and btw...
GOMEN! New job training at Chili's was hard core! I was working nights the last 5 days, 3pm-11:30pm (or even 1am) and so I was totally dead and just came home and fell asleep. My normal schedule now is around 10:30am so I've got the lunch shift. So unless I pick up a shift from someone, my schedule til next Thursday (not this Thursday) is lunches so I'll be around in the evenings to post. I just didn't want you guys to think I died!)))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:50 pm
K a i - H i g u r i

((Heh. Thanks. xP Still not as steamy yet as that table scene though, gotta say!
And yes, I was getting worried for a second there... Speaking of which, I should reply to that PM that is probably lost somewhere in my inbox...))

N a k a i

Lady Sherlock

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:56 am
galythia

((Heh. Thanks. xP Still not as steamy yet as that table scene though, gotta say!
And yes, I was getting worried for a second there... Speaking of which, I should reply to that PM that is probably lost somewhere in my inbox...))

(((OOC: But it's quite steamy already! No pun intended since... shower... steam... yeah...)))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:51 pm
Kawamura Ishi

The kiss almost caught Ishi by surprise. Almost, but not quite. Using his height to his advantage, Ishi cradled Kai’s neck, tilting his head back. His fingers tangled in the singer’s blonde hair. Even wet, Kai’s hair was just was silky as he remembered from last night.
Ishi breathed in sharply, feeling Kai’s wandering fingers. He nipped at Kai’s lower lip.
Not to be outdone, Ishi slid his free hand down Kai’s side, stopping above his hip. He massaged the skin with his fingers, moving over Kai’s thigh, coming dangerously close, but never quite touching Kai the way he hoped, the way he knew, Kai would want to be touched.

((Sorry I didn’t reply sooner, I got… distracted. It’s like battle of the Semes in there. Sorta. o.0))  

After Midnight Blue

Dapper Informer

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:51 pm
K a i - H i g u r i

Kai was never one to be bested by someone else, in anything at all, let alone with other men—the handsome ones especially.
Kai cursed the fact that Ishi was taller, but passed that off as only a minor issue.
The singer broke off the kiss for a second and trailed his lips along Ishi's cheek right down to his collarbone. He smirked.
Kai knew that Ishi had marked him. Two can play at that game...
Kai found a suitable spot of skin that would also be visible unless the man wore a turtleneck or high collared T-shirt and started sucking, gently at first. Teasing the spot with his tongue occasionally, Kai was sure that he'd leave a mark much like the one that he currently possessed himself.
Kai's free hand reached up and caressed Ishi's face, his fingers running over Ishi's lips much like they had not so long ago. He eventually slipped two fingers into Ishi's mouth.
Now his fingers found themselves exploring two different places, both of which were equally erotic and hot... and both of which could do the same job...
That's what you get for teasing me so badly.
He knew by now that there was no use in saying it out loud.

((Ah, you and your puns. biggrin
Distracted? By what? Or who? >_>
And that Ishi! Such a... yes, it's a battle of semes...))

N a k a i

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:54 am
Ryuukaze

User Image

One moment he had been there, the next he was gone...and now there was something tugging at Ryu, as if he were being pulled somewhere by a strong thread.
There was a red thread tied to him, and the singer couldn't resist letting it take him. He even followed it for a while. As he went on, there seemed to be a light getting closer. The red string was running out. At the end, there was an angel! No...not an angel, but his angel. Naoko.

On the ground, Ryu's eyes flew open. The pain in his body was so incredible it was nearly enough to drag him under again. Tears sprang forth and ran down his cheeks. Moving his eyes, the vocalist locked onto Naoko, so very thankful to see him. Trying to speak, Ryu found that for some reason he couldn't. His neck hurt terribly, and his chest as well.
Naoko was there though, and that was a comfort. The injured artist lay there looking at the pianist, eyes pleading, searching for any comfort. Past the fear and pain, however, Ryu's gaze spoke the words for him.
I love you, Naoko.  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

After Midnight Blue

Dapper Informer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:51 pm
Kawamura Ishi

Ishi thought he was able to finally relax under Kai’s touch, though his fingers were… maddening to say the least. At least, that’s what Ishi had thought until Kai moved his lips and hands. The drummer craned his neck, exposing it further for Kai.
He did not know if Kai was marking him for revenge, or just because he wanted to, but Ishi did not mind. It did not seem like a bad thing for the world to know that the steam in the shower did not necessarily come from the hot water.
Ishi watched Kai, taking the man’s fingers into his mouth. He caught the gleam in the singer’s eyes and bit back a smirk. Ishi bit lightly on the digits, keeping them in place, and began working his tongue around them, sucking on them slowly, sensually.
Ishi’s ears might not work, but his mouth certainly did.
His hand, still massaging Kai’s hip, slid to inside of Kai’s thigh, rubbing small circled on his leg, up and down.
It was almost like a contest, though with no real ‘loser.’

((Ah ha! Now that is the real question, the answer to which is not half as steamy (or even a quarter as steamy) as I which it was.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:38 am
K a i - H i g u r i

Kai, of course, didn't want to show how much he was enjoying Ishi's hand at the moment, or Ishi's lips, for that matter. He was the assertive one in his relationships and goddamn it! He would stick to that.
But even Kai's resolute standing couldn't help the small moan that escaped his lips. Though Ishi couldn't hear it, he probably could feel it in Kai's slight change of breath.
Having made his mark, Kai trailed his lips back up to Ishi's cheek before pulling back.
His expression took on a roguish smile as he saw Ishi's lovely lips enveloping his fingers.
Kai moved his hand up from Ishi's bottom to reach behind Ishi and turn off the water.
Sure, Ishi looked drop dead gorgeous when wet, but Kai just remembered that Ishi had been out in the rain for a while last night, and that he looked terrible this morning. Being in the shower too long, even under hot water, wasn't going to be good for the man.
Of course, what Kai was planning on doing afterwords... Kai wasn't sure if that was particularly better for Ishi's health or not either.
Nevertheless, with the water off, Kai figured that that was enough of a signal for Ishi to know that this steam had to move elsewhere. Well, just move. The destination was already picked.

((Perhaps it was the fact that it was near eleven, or around eleven that you posted that, but what exactly was the syntax of that statement?))

N a k a i

Lady Sherlock

TheHumanMetronome

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:52 pm
User Image
The blond Ex-pop star pulled his dark blue vehicle next to the the back doors.
Pulling his keys out of the ignition, he put the car in park.
The tall man open the door of the car, and moved stuff around in the back seat so that that Ryu could be put back there, without there being anything in the way.
He lit a cigarette leaning against the car, waiting for the ones he was giving a ride.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:59 pm
User Image
Joe put his finger to his lips when he saw Ryu awake. " Don't try to speak. Its better that you just lay still." he said smiling and sighing. He was glad that the man had woken up.
Thankfully, for Ryu the Asian man had taken a course a couple weeks ago that certified that he could become a paramedic, but he wanted to be a full fledged doctor.
Pulling a out a pen flashlight from his pocket, and attached to his keys he looked into Ryu's eyes.
The looked healthy, so that meant the head injury wasn't too bad.
He looked up at NAKO.
" I'll need you to carry him so I can hold his head straight, we don't want to move his neck and head more then we need too. But getting him to the hospital as quick as we can, is what we need to do as well."

TheHumanMetronome

After Midnight Blue

Dapper Informer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:26 pm
Kawamura Ishi

Ishi made a face at the lack of water. He did not like being wet, one of the many reasons he did not like rain, and now that the spray of hot water had been cut off, the fun had officially left the shower. Besides, without the heat, Ishi could start to feel a headache returning.
Though he could think a something that might make him feel better.
He tilted his head to the side (Why did you have to turn that off?) pulled back the shower curtain, and stepped out of the bathtub. Ishi left the bathroom without drying off.
There was a small twitch to his hips as he walked, put there with the assumption that he still had Kai’s full attention.
Ishi settled for sitting himself at the very edge of the bed, leaning back on his arms, hoping that he had not lost Kai’s interest by walking out on him. Perhaps that was what Kai had meant by shutting the water off? No, that wouldn’t be right, while he had been touching Ishi like that.

((I claim no responsibility for anything written after 10pm))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:34 pm
K a i - H i g u r i

Kai was a bit miffed by the way things just ended when he had turned off the water. He just figured that Ishi would have gotten more sick had they remained in there any longer, but it seemed that he might have annoyed Ishi somehow instead.
Kai's eyes fell on Ishi's swaying hips as Ishi stepped out of the shower and walked out of the bathroom.
Shaking his head to clear himself of the kinky thoughts that were filling it, he noticed that Ishi had not taken the initiative to dry himself off as he escaped the bathroom.
Kai picked up a towel as he followed Ishi out.
The singer didn't even slow his pace when he saw Ishi in such a compromising position. It showed off his... jewels quite nicely, and of course, Kai couldn't argue with that.
Kai stood in front of Ishi, making sure that Ishi saw the smirk that was dominating his expression at the moment, much like how he would be dominating Ishi any moment also...
He climbed up onto the bed, straddling Ishi, and leaned over with the towl to dry Ishi's hair, even though Kai was sure that they both would be drenched in sweat soon enough.
As Kai was ruffling up Ishi's hair with the towel, he started grinding his crotch against Ishi's.

((Wow. Nice...
Oh, and "jewels" is referencing the Flight of the Concords song "Sugar Lumps"))

N a k a i

Lady Sherlock

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:49 pm

"Ryu..."
Naoko had almost thought that his akuma would never wake again... and then it happened.
First the violinist's eyes snapped open... but just as quickly were the tears and the grimace of agony.
"Ryu!" Oumori cried out, holding tight to the other man's hand. "You'll be fine. I promise. It'll only hurt for a little while. I swear, I won't leave you. I..."
I love you, Naoko.
He saw the words in that gaze, felt how genuinely Ryuukaze meant them.
Looking up to Joe, NAKO nodded. "I can carry him easily. I don't know where the back doors of this building are... so it would be best if you went first and I followed."
What the pianist wouldn't have given though for a stretcher!
There was the chance that Ryu might ski and thus there were a couple ski poles in his apartment... but Naoko didn't have to time to search for them, or to make a stretcher.
Carrying Ryuukaze was going to be precarious...
But they really didn't have any other...
"OUT OF THE WAY!"
Naoko felt himself pushed aside as the paramedics, the very men who had been called seemingly ages ago by the pianist, knelt beside Ryu and began to check over his vitals.
They had brought a stretcher...

(((Awww no more steamy shower... time for a towel dry to go down in history, ne? Hehe.)))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:16 pm
K a i - H i g u r i

((I think that things are about to get a lot more steamy than the shower... xD And you're about to witness one of the few seme battles! *suggestive eyebrow raise*))

N a k a i

Lady Sherlock

After Midnight Blue

Dapper Informer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:04 am
Kawamura Ishi

It was Kai’s expression ticked something in Ishi’s brain. The look reminded him of nothing more than a predator, and a hungry one at that. Though the metntal response itself was along the lines of ‘Oh Dear,’ it held no negative connotation. What could be negative about having this blonde beauty on his lap?
Ishi was not one to make much noise, but his breath hitched when Kai started that arousing motion with his hips. Ishi breathed out slowly through his nose, the closest thing to a groan he would allow himself, not even having the benefit of clothing to conceal his excitement. Though perhaps that was for the better.
Ishi wrapped his arms around Kai’s hips, leaning forward to press his lips to the singer’s chest. Ishi trailed kisses down from his collarbone until he reached the n****e, which he bit down on lightly.

((I'm eating pocky right now and I feel so dirty! X) ))  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games