Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N+][P-1x1] Going Once, Going Twice, Sold! (Taken) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:18 pm
"I know it's idiotic," Shan said when he sensed the master's shock. "I'm such a hopeless person." He had expected something like this to happen. The master was probably disgusted by the confession. It wasn't that Shan blamed him or anything for that. Anyone would be disgusted if they were loved by someone of the same gender.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:09 am
Kanda didn't say anything about his ocmments. He was too busy being in shock to even hear them. "How...How could it be...?" He asked then looked up at Shan for answers. "Do I...love you back?"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:30 pm
Shan only shrugged, not sure what he should say about that, but he was a bit surprised that the master was considering that thought. Only the master knew whether or not he returned those feelings. Maybe he had at least a little feeling, but nothing more.

"It may be possible, but I don't know," Shan replied. "I don't know what you're feeling."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:50 pm
"I wish I knew as well." Kanda said before he tched in aggravation. He cut off all the memories he feel. Everyone of them, he never wanted to feel again...but now he needed them more than ever.

Kanda looked Shan in the eyes as his face softened slightly. He hesitantly reached a hand out as he placed a strand of Shan's hair behind his ear. "Maybe..I am." He said finally, feeling a little flutter in his heart when he did.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:17 pm
Shan blushed a little at the contact, but he said nothing. There was an atmosphere of something like helplessness coming from the master, as if he was in need of something, but he didn't ask what.

At hearing the man's words, Shan's heart grew hopeful. Maybe the master returned the feelings, but he was just trying to identify them. That answer, however, was enough for Shan to feel very relieved and happy.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:05 pm
Kanda watched the boy blushed, thinkign it was slightly cute. But he would never say that out loud. HE had too much pride to do somethign like that.

"Anyway" He finally said as he pulled his hand away from Shan then got up. "I'm going to take a shower. You rest." HE stated then went into his bathroom and started to turn on the water so it could warm.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:07 pm
Shan looked up and watched as the master left the room, and he then lied back onto the bed. He was trying to get his scrambling mind to clear up. Everything had seemed to happen so quickly. At one point he was in the kitchen and now he had ended up here, it was as if he had skipped time.

Still, he was a bit glad. The master seemed to have at least a small feeling for him, so maybe there was hope that they could be together. Of course, it has yet to become reality, so he could only wait for the moment of truth.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:17 pm
Kanda shed his clothing when the water was warm and stepped in as he took a long hot shower. He let the water droplets hit him as he closed his eyes and tried to clear his fog-filled mind. He...he didn't know what to say now...He just told the boy that he might have feelings for him. And it was true...Kanda may have feelings for Shan. The stuff going on in his chest sure wasn't a joy ride at the moment. The thing is now...Can he express them to the boy?

When the hot water was starting to turn cold, Kanda sighed and turned it off. He got out and dried himself then wrapped a towel around his waist and out a robe on. He exited the bathroom then went to his closet to get some clothes to put on.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:32 pm
By the time the master had returned to the room, Shan was nearly asleep. He would usually have fallen asleep by now, but for some reason he just couldn't. Maybe it was just his racing heart that still bothered him even now. Since the possible confession, it hadn't stopped pounding.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:35 pm
Kanda took out a T-shirt and some jeans then changed in the closet; placing the robe and towel on the floor. 'The maids will pick it up later.' He thoguht as he got out of the closet and looked at Shan. "He's asleep.." He whispered as he went up to his bed then kneeled downa nd just watched Shan as he slept.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:44 pm
There was an all-too familiar presence near him, but Shan didn't bother to react. Instead, he just continued to lie where he was and wait for the darkness to completely overtake him for a few hours. It wasn't like he was going to be needed today anyway.

'I shouldn't rest too long, though,' Shan thought to himself, 'it wouldn't be any benefit to the master if I just slept all day and did nothing.'

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:47 pm
Kanda sighed as he watched the by fall asleep. All he could do now is just wait. Wait until Shan woke up. Kanda looked around the room then picked up the wet cloth he was using for his burns and put it on his forhead since he still had a slightl fever.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:06 pm
Nezushi had been watching what was unfolding in front of him with a great satisfaction. Though jealousy was beginning to grow in his heart, he was at least glad that Shan's condition would improve and soon he would no longer be so ill.

Scampering toward the window, Nezushi soon left since he wasn't needed at the moment. He would return later to check up on Shan, but now he would just try to gain a piece of bread from the kitchen.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:05 am
Kanda opened his eyes and blinked. 'I fell asleep..' He thought as he ran a hand through his hair. He looked at Shan, who was still on his bed and just stared at him. He placed his hand on his face, pulling back every now and then, and lightly trailed it down his cheek.

He then sighed and got up. He stretched his limbs and gave a big yawn. He then left the room and went to the kitchen to get some food. He was starving.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:33 am
After a while, Shan's eyes fluttered open and he saw the room was empty. Rubbing his eyes, but not bothering to sit up, he tried to recall what had happened before he fell asleep. Oh, that's right, he had confessed to the master, who apparently returned his feelings.

But what if it was all a dream? It felt very real, but don't a lot of dreams seem real? Maybe it was delusional thought. He had been burned, so it probably affected his mind.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games