Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
My mission: My heart or my job? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:09 pm
"I know its just faster this way," he shouted back at her. They made it back to the car despite all the difficulty of carrying and being carried. He put her down as fast and as gently as he could as he rushed to the drivers side. Once she was in he put the car in drive and they sped off and away from the mass of criminals.
"God dammit!" he shouted, hitting his steering wheel in frustration of it all. "You had me worried sick."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:15 pm
"What? You think I intended on getting attacked? Newsflash! That was sprung on me! What did you expect?" She spat back as she fastened her seat belt.  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:19 pm
Haru took some deep breaths to calm himself down he had no right to be angry at her. "I'm sorry," he said, slight frustration still grazing his aplogy. "I was just going out of my mind when I was trying to look for you, but stupid me didn't even think about contacting you." He growled, taking a left turn then a right. "Stupid, stupid, stupid." he muttered.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:24 pm
"Take it easy. It took the director nearly a dozen times before I picked up. I tend to disappear a lot. I understand getting frustrated. Why were you looking for me anyway?" She asked.
She pulled her long blonde hair back into a low ponytail. There was no point in keeping it down when it was a ratted mess from the fight.  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:30 pm
"I don't know to check up on you I guess. I don't know," Haru said, shaking his head before setting his gaze back on the road again. It wasn't smart to drive upset, but here he was driving, upset. He sighed. Calm down Haru.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:34 pm
"You didn't have to check up on me."
Rena paused for a moment and looked at him for a moment.
"Thank you." She said after a while. "For helping me out back there. I really needed it. Thanks."  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:37 pm
Haru just grunted in response before taking her hand again in one of his. He was calm enough now to drive with just one hand. He was taking the long way back to Headquarters making sure that they weren't being followed.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:43 pm
Rena leaned back in the seat and took slow even breaths. Her heart rate and breathing were still rapid. She needed to rectify that as soon as possible. She used her free hand and cracked her window slightly. The light breeze helped a lot.  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:51 pm
"You know what lets delay going back to headquarters,"Haru said, taking a different turn. "Anything you want to do while we're "off duty"?" he questioned with a michevious laugh, waggling his eyebrows as he did.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:59 pm
She raised an eyebrow at him.
"Off duty? Since when?" She asked before laughing slightly. "I honestly don't remember the last time the phrase applied to me other than retirement. It's sad, but I cannot think of a single thing that 'normal' people my age do."  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:06 pm
"Since now," Haru said, winking at her. "We could watch a movie, we could go visit a mall, we could go to an arcade, go iceskating, etc, etc,"Haru listed. "Anything, anything you want to do."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:13 pm
She laughed.
"You make it sound like it's so simple!" She said.
She finally sighed in defeat.
"Since I know you won't let me do any work for a while....um...I've never been ice skating before."  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:18 pm
Haru smiled. "Ice skating it is then," he said, feeling a little victorious. "You'll have fun, I promise." He laughed as he started heading towards the ice rink.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:19 pm
Rena couldn't help but laugh a little more.
"Now why do I have the feeling that your new goal is to get me to relax and enjoy life more as long as you're my partner?"  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:28 pm
"Is that such a bad thing, Miss Asho?" he questioned, smiling at her. "Should we go buy some iceskates or rent some? The upside to new skates is no one else has worn them, but they'll kill your feet. The upside to rentals is that they have been broken in," he laughed. "It's a lose-lose situation yet still fun in its own way."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff