Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1x1] I Do Believe In Fairies, I Do, I Do Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:34 pm

Mikage looked and listened to the other. "We'll wait till he wakes up. If he naturally doesn't remember we'll leave it at that. And if he does, I'll have to knock him unconscious again so you can suppress the memories. We can't know for sure if he'll tell the others or not and if they'll tell the high council. I know you love flying. I know you love it a lot. I don't think your dad will tell you not to fly anymore. We'll just have to find a safer place." hearing him sob he continued to hold him. "I'm sorry for hurting you for so long though."
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:12 pm

"I don't want to face him, I've never met someone that found me out. Especially someone I don't know." Orin said fearfully. "I should just mask the memories and be done with it. Then maybe we don't need to tell dad about it." Orin continued hopefully. The small fae grew restless around the two teens. Orin looked up confused and a bit scared as more of the small fae appeared. "What do you mean hes gone!?!" Orin exclaimed his eyes widened. "He can't be gone!" Orin continued pulling from Mikage's arms running to where he knew the man had been. Upon reaching the clearing he gave a cry of anguish seeing the man having disappeared.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:45 pm

Mikage listened to Orin sighing, "Orin it wouldn't be right not to tell him. Don't worry, I'll be with you. I promise, I won't go anywhere for a long long time." he sad as Orin started to pull away from him. Following after him, he heard the cry and was by his side quickly. Seeing the other gone he sighed. "Orin stay here, I'll find him." he said as he headed off into the woods to look for the other man.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:02 pm

Orin gave a small sad look when Mikage said it would be bad not to tell his father about being found out. Orin looked to Mikage as the other said he would find the man. Orin followed him and grabbed his arm. "Mi-kun..." Orin said softly. He could hide this, all of this. All he would have to do is mask Mikage's memories of being found out. Then he could continue flying.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:44 pm

Mikage looked around the woods, as he tried to find the other person. Listening for any sounds, that was when he felt something grab his arm. Startled, he looked down, seeing Orin grabbing his arms. "Wha-...Orin I told you wait back in the field for me." he sighed rubbing his forehead.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:50 pm

Orin listened to Mikage scold him but he didn't look up at the other. His thoughts riddled with the possibility of masking the other's memories and maintaining his freedom. He knew Mikage would be made at him for even thinking of doing it but Orin loved being able to fly there was no feeling like it that he had ever experienced. Would he chance ruining his friendship for it though. "Mi-kun..." Orin said again softly as if softly trying to get the other to stop his thoughts. He could do it mask Mikage's memories and then the man's when he found him again. The small fae moved almost agitated around the two boys almost as if they were tuned into the younger's thoughts. They knew of the freedom he sought but also knew that what he thought was the right way to obtain it was not.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 5:57 am

Mikage looked at the other then scanning the area around them. Looking back at the other as he said his name, slipping his hand from his grip, he turned to the smaller fae, "Can you guys keep him hear,a and keep an eye on him please?" he said as he started to look for the other once again.
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 3:40 pm

Orin looked up as Mikage began speaking once more. He noted that the other was speaking to the fae around him telling them to watch him. "No! Don't I can make this better I can." Orin protested grabbing Mikage's arm again pulling backwards. The fae grew more restless, "We can forget all of this." Orin continued softly.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 3:50 pm

Mikage looked at the other, sighing once again. "Orin, if I don't look for him now it'll cause much more trouble in the long run. Trust me, please when I say it'll be all right and I will make it so your father won't punish you or make it so you can't fly any more." he said pulling his hand away from the other once again, this time running. He needed to catch the other.
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 4:15 pm

Orin shook his head as Mikage said he had to find the man and was going to leave him standing in the forest. Having Mikage tear away from him once more sealed the decision in his mind. There was no way the other could make his father not take away his time to fly. His father would argue it was too dangerous and not allow him to. Watching Mikage run off had the younger boy flying into the air after the older one. When close enough he 'tackled' Mikage to the forest floor. "I'm sorry." Orin exclaimed pushing out his fae ability to mask the memories. Mikage would remember but he would know something had happened but not what. It was harder for the young teen because the other was awake. He finished masking nearly everything when his magic gave out and he lost consciousness.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 5:56 pm

Being tackled to the floor was something he wasn't expecting. But seeing it was Orin, he sighed the other was being truly unusually stubborn. Why couldn't he trust him. It hurt Mikage to know that Orin wouldn't trust him. But he didn't have time to think about it. A weird feeling came over him, he couldn't look away from Orin.

Thats when he felt something heavy on him, Orin collapsing on top of him. But it wasn't that, he was doing something. Something happened but he couldn't remember what it was...
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 7:19 pm

Orin had collapsed on top of Mikage exhausted from using to much of his ability to mask things. The small fae that Mikage had asked to watch Orin fluttered around looking confused and a bit sad. Some flew forward pulling Orin from Mikage. The same small fae helped the older boy sit up once Orin was laying beside him.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 10:30 am

Sitting up with the help of the small fae, he looked at them confused and dazed, but he was also tired, his body hurt from being tackled and he felt mental exhaustion for some reason. He knew he needed to get them back home, but the ground felt comfortable so he laid down and slept instead.

He didn't know how long he slept when he woke up. Orin was still unconscious next to him, but the small things that were around them were gone. Sitting up, Mikage managed to place Orin on his back. Mikage couldn't remember why the two were here in the first place, but he knew he needed to get home before Pa would worry.
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 7:19 pm

Orin's father looked up as Mikage walked through the door with Orin still unconscious on his back. "Did he wear himself out? He knows better than to push himself too far." Orin's father said taking his son from Mikage. He led them upstairs and placed the boy in his bed. "Well how was it, did he summon the fae to him?" Orin's father questioned.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 3:19 am

Walking in and seeing Pa, Mikage was struck with a guilty feeling he didn't know where it came from. Letting him take the other from him and head upstairs he listened to Pa but at the question he was confused. "Fae?" he said with an evident question mark as too what Pa was saying.
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games