Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 03. ✿ - - - Role Playing
~The Magic Within~ (Open and Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Crystal bearer
  Protector
View Results

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:47 am
//OOC: Too late, Jackie. Amber, ******** off and read the rules before jumping in with such a shitty profile.//  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:24 pm
Lieutenant Shotgun
//OOC: Too late, Jackie. Amber, ******** off and read the rules before jumping in with such a shitty profile.//

(( *sigh* I tried to warn her...))  

SorceressJacklyn

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300

iiiDemonicAngel

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:00 am
(I guess I can post...If not someone please tell me. sweatdrop )

Alice laughed as Lissa tripped , and struggled to stay up by grabbing her neck. "You need to watch out." she chuckled, massaging her neck.
"Sorry." she muttered. "Whatever. Hey, maybe we should-" Alice broke off as she heard something. "Oh god, not again." Lissa cried. "Come on."
Lissa nodded, and ran after her protector. Silently, but not invisable, their stalker approached. "Hand over your crystal." he growled. Lissa heald her ground. "Never." He rolled his eyes. "I have nothing against you, silly girl."
Alice appared behind the guy. "I would rethink that." she said, and shoved the dagger into his neck. She wiped the blood on his shirt, and looked at Lissa. "Let's go." Lissa just nodded, and they left.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:11 pm
//OOC: Bumble, boys have to be protectors. Girls can only be crystal bearers and Coripios. AND, I'm kind of pissed at you, a little, because you made two crystal bearers, when we already have a major shortage on protectors. And, Satsui has been on hiatus for months. I'ts like she gave up!!! This roleplay--mainly all of the newer people that are joining--is really pissing me off.  

Lieutenant Shotgun

SorceressJacklyn

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:13 pm
Lieutenant Shotgun
//OOC: Bumble, boys have to be protectors. Girls can only be crystal bearers and Coripios. AND, I'm kind of pissed at you, a little, because you made two crystal bearers, when we already have a major shortage on protectors. And, Satsui has been on hiatus for months. I'ts like she gave up!!! This roleplay--mainly all of the newer people that are joining--is really pissing me off.

(( crying But i luvs you! ))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:34 pm
Seth perused the house from a safe distance. The girl he was hunting, the one with the elements under her control, had slipped away into that house with the help of her bumbling protector. But now he knew where he was. The Famous House of Alicia. The "safe haven" for some of the most powerful bearers around. Rubbing some dirt on his face and forcing tears from his eyes, Seth ripped at his clothes and cut himself randomly to look as if he had been attacked. He waited as the element's protector got closer to where he was before crashing out of the bushes. "Coripios. Attacked my charge. It was horrible!" he cried, collapsing in front of the protector.  

SorceressJacklyn

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:36 pm
SorceressJacklyn
Lieutenant Shotgun

//OOC: NOT YOU. You bothered to make your protector, instead of making someone else do it like almost everyone has been doing.//  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:36 pm
User Image
If you watch my back...

User Image
...I'll watch yours.

Hisoka jumped at the battered man who fell before him. He hadn't been expecting anyone else out here. Grabbing the rucksack, he took the man's arm and started dragging him up to the house. Leaving him at the porch, he hurried back inside. "There's an injuried man outside who said he just got attacked by Coripios!"

~~And we'll keep her safe as long as we live~~

User Image

SorceressJacklyn

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:41 pm
"What?" Alicia said, quickly turning around. "Get him inside!" She ordered, then ran to the infirmary--otherwise known as Lily's (or the present maid/butler's) study--to retrieve rubbing alcohol, bandages, etc.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:44 pm
User Image
If you watch my back...

User Image
...I'll watch yours.

Hisoka ran back out and carried the man inside. Setting him on the first available couch, he started to try to wake him up. "Hey, mister? Are you ok? Do you know your name? Who was your Crystal Bearer? Hello?" Anything to try to wake him up and make sure he was alright.

~~And we'll keep her safe as long as we live~~

User Image

SorceressJacklyn

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300

SorceressJacklyn

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:45 pm
Lieutenant Shotgun
SorceressJacklyn
Lieutenant Shotgun

//OOC: NOT YOU. You bothered to make your protector, instead of making someone else do it like almost everyone has been doing.//

((And that's because I wanted a very specific kind of protector for her... And I know what to do. Because knowing if half the battle. G.I. JOE! ))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:00 pm
Alicia ran back to Hisoka and the injured man, and kneeled by the side of the couch. "Excuse me, sir," she began, "If you can, can you tell me what injuries you have?"  

Lieutenant Shotgun

SorceressJacklyn

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:03 pm
Seth opened his eyes slowly. "I... don't know. I just fought. Then my weapon stopped working. I was overwhelmed. I couldn't save her." Seth started crying, tears splashing down his cheeks. "I couldn't save her!" he wailed, grief shaking his body.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:44 pm
"It's okay. It's okay." Alicia said, trying to remain composed. She gently placed a hand on his shoulder, and closed her eyes, smiling sadly. "It's all right. Don't cry, it's okay."  

Lieutenant Shotgun

03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games