Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Invisible Ninja

Back to Guilds

Simple Discussion 

Tags: Ninja, Discussion 

Reply RP Here
PARIS current time - for reference only. New one soon! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elemental_Fighter
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:24 pm
~"Yeah. You need a place to rest and have some privacy. There is a small inn in the town we are going to."

Alex walked over to the stairs and stopped and turned around to look at Lynette.

~"The towns name is Sootwell. The people there are happy folk, but the price at the inn is expensive. They don't get that many visitors."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:42 am
-"Sounds good to me." Lynette checked her back pocket for some cash and pulled out a few crinkled Euros.
-"I have about 20 Euros, any chance I could transmute some money?" She said with a laugh.

*20 Euros is egual to about 30 American*  

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:04 am
~I wouldn't try that... You might get in trouble if you get caugh with fake money... Even if it looks real enough.

Siren circled the room landing in the doorway.
She looked at the two and streached.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:32 am
Looking up at Siren she shrugged.
-"I guess your right."
Lynette stuffed the money back into her pocket and followed Alex out the door.  

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

Elemental_Fighter
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:09 pm
As Alex was leading the way, he turned his head to speak to Lynette.

~"Firstly, Siren is right. Transmuting money is also forbidden. I didn't tell you because I thought you would label it as immoral. Secondly, the inn is more than 20 euros. It is more like 200,000 euros. I told you they don't get that many visitors."

Alex chuckled under his breathe.

~"That is the other reason why I am taking you there. The money used to keep their inn afloat is the amount used for a room at the inn, which means the mayor is corrupt. If you can manage to steal the mayors money and rat him out of town by buying it from him. Also in recent researches that I have done have shown that the town is actually worth 200,000 euros. It sucks that the mayor is corrupt. No one can rat him out to the feds because no one has evidence. That is why I am sending you. To see if you can free the slaves of the town.So, what do you say? Are you up for the task?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:31 pm
-"Nothing wrong with recreating money...Unless your power hungry, like that mayor your talking about."
Lynette's face scrunched up.
-"Your training methods are quite odd if you don't mind me saying." she laughed to herself. "It's like working for a mob."
-"So how am I going to do this, where would he stash the cash? And once I buy it, you can have the town. I surely don't want it. Politics aren't my forte."
Lynette skipped down the last few steps.
-"I hope this guy's a heavy sleeper..."  

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

Elemental_Fighter
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:55 pm
~"I do believe it would allow you to stay at the inn for one night if you sell it to the owner of the inn."

Alex led the way to a point of a dead end tunnel. He then kicked the wall, and a slot opened in the wall. Alex pulled out a long pole and pushed the pole on the ceiling in the corner of the tunnel. The grate that was up there fell and a ladder fell down with it. He picked up the ladder and positioned it to lead up into the hole where the grate was.

~"Also, I would be distracting the mayor, since I am more capable around words than most. The only thing is, This wouldn't be on record of it, but-"

Alex pulled out a ruby and a small booklet of circles and their meanings from his pocket and handed them to Lynette.

~"You may this once take some materials from the mines and transmute them into gold. This will help sell the town to us so you can have a night at the inn. Be careful on your quest and I wish you luck."

Alex grabbed the ladder and held it in place.

~"After you, me lady."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:11 am
Lynette placed the items in her bag and climbed the ladder.
-"Okay, so....Could you repeat this game plan once more?" she said with an embarrassed laugh.

-"I'm going to transmute some gold, then steal the mayor's money while you distract him...Then buy the town with the gold so the mayor isn't controlling the town, and use the rest of the money for the inn? Am I right?"  

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

Elemental_Fighter
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:02 pm
~"Not quite. What you are going to do is: follow me to the inn, talk with them for a while with me, the mayor will make his rounds to the inn, that is when I will go with him to his house, we will discuss matters of the town and then he will bribe me; then with the bribe money you will transmute gold with coal, we take the large amounts of gold to the mayor and bribe him for the towns ownership, then after we swindle him out of commission, we sell the ownership of the town to the owner of the inn, with the ownership of the town in the hands of the inn owner, the mayor will have no choice but to back down, even if he is outraged that the gold was fake and changed back to coal within the fortnight. This whole operation is like starting a strike that is ended quickly in the outcome of happiness with the majority of the people."

Alex took a deep breathe, for having to say all that at once.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:11 pm
~That's just crazy... But I would like to see it work.
Siren flew up between the two.  

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

Elemental_Fighter
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:49 pm
After everyone went up the ladder, Alex followed and pulled the ladder up with him. Next he did his hand-palm thing and closed off the hole with another grate.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:30 pm
As Laleo walked through tunnel to tunnel, he searched for an answer of why he was the way he was. What was causing him to fight within his own mind. Weather he wanted to be human, or live forever in the hands of Death's control.

As steps and time passed by, he came to find himself in a blackened field of war torn earth surrounded by flows of lava falls and bloody pools where bodies of the lost laid, never to return home.

He walked further on to a black marble wall, the double doored silver gates gave way, revealing a palace of horror. It's towers standing tall enough to scrape the ever shadowed sky; the marble walls and walkways hiding secrets of many years gone, but still lingering enough to haunt any that wander close.

As Laleo pushed the door into the palace, a scream emerged from inside. Many more echoed after before a deadened silence filled the air. Only his footsteps were heard as he made his way through.

~I really can't believe I came back. Does eternal life really mean this much to me?
Or is is something else here that I just can't let go of...?

The door of the throne room slid open as he approached, as if it as waiting all this time for his return. He stalled stepping in, gathering his fear, shoving it back into the corners of his mind.

The room was a shade of a deliquescent bloody-crimson red floor, silver curtains, and walls of onyx black with silver between the tiles. A lone purple throne sat on a raised portion of the floor near the back of the room. Behind it was another raised floor surrounded by crystal-clear windows.
Lady Death standing before them looking out over her kingdom.

Laleo stopped before the throne, not able to say a thing. He knew somewhere in his mind that he would end up forgetting all he knew again. It was just the thought of knowing that kept him silent.  

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

guardian_fairy_88

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:18 pm
Lady Death, or Lady D as most people called her, stared out the clear windows, out into the space that surrounded her humble home. But it was not as humble as it seemed. The clacking of some boots behind her stopped as not a one spoke a word. The chilly silence as thick as the smoke of ash billowing out of a volcanic crater.

~"You finally came to your senses and came back. I have to admit, I would've been surprised had it not been for the consequences that followed you. You should have stayed hidden like the coward you are."

She turned to Laleo who glared at her. She smirked as she walked back over to her throne, waiting for what Laleo had to say.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:29 pm
Laleo kept watching her, not sure as to how he would respond to being called a coward,

His mind became lost to wondering how the others were, and where they ended up.
If he would ever see them again, with his memory intact.

~"Stella has been killed like you asked..."

He resisted the urge to step back and run, not wanting to show a sign of weakness.  

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

guardian_fairy_88

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:40 pm
Lady D sat down in her dark violet chair, staring intently at the boy in front of her.

~"Oh come now, Laleo. It should have taken less time than this. Have you gotten yourself attached to more humans? My, my, whatever shall I do with you? You run off like a frightened dog and return with his tail between his legs.  
RP Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff