Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
-||Truth Behind the Mask||- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:36 pm

The doubt was still on his mind as he leaned more into Haven. He " felt safer and the closer she was, the easier it was for him to block out the strange thoughts he'd started having. He whined slightly before sliding down so he was laying next to her now. "Why do you like this place," he asked, avoiding the real question at hand.

"In all likely hood it is probably just her subconscious trying to process what is happened around her," Ray responded. "I don't think she'll be able to hone in on whatever abilities you're talking about until she's practice. She can always change the future to some small degree.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:49 pm

Haven frowned, noting that he was still upset about something. "You, of course." She said then asked, "Why?" She didn't care where she was, as long as she was with him. Well, she wouldn't want to be at Richard's... Not in a million years. But, if he had her Alex, oh that was a whole different story. She wanted to smack Richard just thinking about it.

Beth nodded and sighed. "You're probably right... She was just worried because her dreams have come true before." She said nodding once then sighed again.

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:53 am

Alex didn't believe her on that one. There were far too many reasons to like this place. He hated himself for how he'd acted before and hated the fact that his mother was dead. He blamed himself half the time even though he knew it wasn't his fault. He didn't answer though.

"She needs to calm down and take a step back," Ray said after a moment of calming himself down. "The events last night can easily transfer into dreams and that is most likely what happened. I had dreams also, mine never come true after those situations. The ones that come true are random and not expected."
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:40 pm

Haven frowned deeply now. "What has you upset?" She asked, worry very evident in her features right now. She didn't know what was wrong and it greatly uspset her to see him like that. Had she done something wrong?! She couldn't stand it if it was her fault he was upset.

Beth nodded and said, "That is true, she has a tendency to over react at times." She sighed a little then shook her head once. "Mind telling her that for me? She might listen if it's from you since you know about magic and all that." She said.

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:17 pm

"I'm just tired," he said, which was half true. He stood up slowly and stretched, feeling his muscles relax a little more after that. He looked to calm at the moment, more so than any average day. He started in the direction of the hall then, wanting to be where he felt he was closest to his mother.

"Whatever," Ray said. "Is there any good food around here?" He was getting sick of eating the same thing everyday and was having trouble finding something decent at the moment. Then again he also hadn't looked in many places quite yet.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:05 am

Haven just blinked and watched him leave. Yes, she very much thought she had done something wrong now. She frowned and then pulled her knees up to her chest as she sat there quietly.

Beth rolled her eyes at his attitude once more then shrugged. "Wouldn't know, I've only been here for two days now." She said then started to help with looking around. She could probably cook something if she found the right ingredients.

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:33 pm

When he got there Alex laid down on the floor. He could feel how cool it was even though he was in his wolf form. There was something comforting about it, something that made him relax a little. "I'm not important," he whispered to himself. "She said it wasn't a big deal... I am not important. She would be safer if I weren't here, they wouldn't have torture me to get to her."

Ray was mentally exhausted for some reason, and despite being with people, he felt incredibly lonely. There was something weighing down on him but he wanted to crawl into a hole and just stay there for a while.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:50 pm

Haven stood up now and made her way into the kitchen. When she got there, she tilted her head to the side slightly. "Something wrong?" She asked curiously. She could feel the tenstion between him and her mother. Beth merely shook her head then left the room. "Ok then." She said, confused now.

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:31 am

Ray looked confused also but the fact that Haven was hear brought his spirits up a little bit. "How did you sleep," Ray asked politely, not wanting to give away that he already knew because of Beth telling him. His curiosity was evident in the way he looked at her, the way his face changed to curiosity rather than concern.

-

Alex concentrated on the cool floor and tried to remember what it had been like when his mother was still alive. He loved her so much, but now that he didn't really know his real father he yearned to find out who it was. He wasn't sure if the man was dead or alive still and whether or not he would see him again.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:30 pm

Haven smiled at him and sighed a little. "Not too well, you?" She asked curiously. He looked better, though she couldn't help but worry. What he had done for her the previous night really had taken its toll on him and she knew that.

It wasn't wrong that she was worried about him, right? Something had been wrong with him and she was worried. It was the natural thing, so why did she feel so guilty about being extra worried about him?

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:36 pm

"I'm fine," he said in a calm voice. "I slept okay, no dreams, which is good. Did you sleep well?" He was genuinely curious if it was only the dream that was bothering her now. He could ask questions but he didn't want to at like he knew everything, even if he did know everything.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:19 pm

Haven smiled and said, "That's good." She nodded and smiled more. "I did sleep well but I had some dreams that I didn't really want. Other than that, very well." She said nodding once. There was of course more than the dreams bothering her now. Why was Alex upset with her?

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:19 pm

"What exactly were the dreams about?" Ray asked with a hint of curiosity. He wanted to drag her attention away from Alex, but he didn't know exactly how he would do that. He leaned against one of the counters than, studying her face.

Alex was dozing again, dreaming about what he could have done to help Haven. If only he wasn't cursed he'd be bale to help her more. He twitched slightly in his sleep before rolling onto his other side and letting out a sigh.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:25 pm

Haven sighed a little then said, "I was married to Richard. Well, going to get married to him." She frowned a little then shook her head. "And just other things pertaining to them." She smiled a little now as she looked over at him. "What?" She asked, noting he was studying her.

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:56 am

"I see," Ray said, thinking a little bit because her story was completely different than what he expected. Beth seemed to have dramatized it a little more than needed. "Don't worry about it, it was no more than a dream caused by stress. Don't worry about it coming true, Alex nor I will allow it to come true." He looked at her with a sincere expression before placing an arm around her to give her some assurance. He also just wanted to touch her.
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games