Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply Romance Role Plays
~Romance in Japan~ (open & accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stefisgarden
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:20 pm
((XD Ebony is so cute. I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up with his own little fan club.))

Asuka grabbed her math book and slammed her locker shut, surprising her friends from their conversation. "Shouldn't you all be heading to class?" she asked.
"Oh, right," Amaya said.
"See you later!" they all said to the others. Then the four girls all headed off in different directions.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:56 pm
Ebony laughed to himself a little bit, well actually at Mr.Bigglesworth but it would appear as if it were directed to himself....{yeah... stare }He sat down as well, placing Mr.Bigglesworth on his desk.
"Okay class, sit down... Billy! DON"T TOUCH THE STILL-LIFE!...seriously..It's call STILL life for a reason...." Mr.Chi rolled his eyes.
"Now, class Take out your sketchbooks and draw anything in this class from DIRECT observation. This may include- Billy if you touch that again I'm sending you to the office!...this may include any of the various bottles or seashells I have placed in the middle of the classroom, maybe a corner of the classroom if you want to work on your perspective. Books- Emily, unless your going to draw that book I suggest you put it away."
Ebony stared at Mr.Bigglesworth, then took his sketchbook out and began to draw his dearest rag doll bunny friend.
"You can also draw people, maybe make a portrait of your best friend or a complete stranger...It's art,there are very few limitations. So Make Art!" Mr.Chi clapped and smiled, which was the gesture meaning get started.
He then sat down at his desk and began to sketch something himself.

{Sorry for getting on Emily's case for reading in class... sweatdrop ..just wanted to make it a little more realistic. xD}

Olivia continued to stare out the window. A young boy in a tree, apparently napping startled Olivia for a second. She shook off the bizarre scene and looked back up at the clouds reciting her favorite poems in her head mouthing the perfect words as she went.{Once again, sorry it wasn't very productive.}  

demented_Puddin

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:29 pm
Kyo sat up with a yawn and stretched his arms, which was a bad move because a teacher caught him . Kyo gulped as the teacher went and opened their window and motioned for him, Kyo easily hopped out of the tree and through the window. He looked up at who had wanted him, the teacher had mistaked him for a freshmen.... Not too bright for a teach huh? Kyo didnt attemp to look at where he was only at the one who had wanted him.

Toya shrugged at Lisa's comment "I guess school is just like that in more ways then one." She told her. She ignored the stares she got as she pulled out her text book and binder for french, they no longer bothered her. But it did bother her when teachers sent her to the nurse.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:58 pm
Emily looked up. "Sorry," she mumbled and students laughed behind her. "I will uh, draw, I mean sketch, um, comething?" she stuttered, quickly pulling out her sketchbook while a few studnets continued to giggle in the background.

Lisa nodded. "To be honest, I don't feel like going to science today and it's nice weather. Want to skip this period with me?"  

Azula Mai 101

demented_Puddin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:45 pm
Ebony grew tired of drawing Mr.Bigglesworth. He had drawn him a thousand times before... He flipped the page and then began to draw Emily. His large eyes looked up at her then back down at his sketchbook and repeated as necessary.
Mr.Chi stood up and began to circle the class, silently observing his students work.
{This is boring...nobody seems to be interacting with each other much....-_- Maybe the school can have a dance or something? >_> idk.. }

Still Olivia stared out the window. She overheard the average teenage prattle as the students waited for class to start. She noticed the boy who had been napping in the tree had been caught by a teacher.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:03 pm
Toya shrugged "Sure, beats whatever we're doing today in class." She smiled and shut her locker.

Kyo just stared while he was lectured, it meant nothing to him really, just more chatter. But talking over the intercom made him look up at where it was coming from.

"Students, the Halloween Dance is this up coming friday. Dont forget to have a ride. Also dance safely, we dont want to be pulling people apart like last year...... And dont forget to vote for your Pumpkin King and Queen!" -Beep- the intercom went quiet.

((Whee yay dance time dance time! And I just put Halloween cuz um its really close to it anyways))  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

demented_Puddin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:23 pm
{Pumpkin king!? Like Jack Skellington!? -Squeeee!-}  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:26 am
((^^ I like Jack. He's cool.

I'm just gonna say my characters are already in class. I don't feel like making them walk into the class now.))

Halloween dance? Isamu thought.
Asuka, who had been asleep, suddenly sat straight up. "Oh! I forgot about the dance!" she said. Everyone('cept Isamu) in the class suddenly burst into a huge conversation about who they want to go to the dance with when they heard the mention of it on the intercom.
The teacher was desperately trying to get the class to settle down, but failing.  

Stefisgarden
Crew

demented_Puddin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:27 pm
{are Isamu and the other chick in English class? Wait, who's where?}  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:54 pm
Ebony continued to draw, engrossed in his work. Children in the class began to discuss things like what they'd wear, who they'd vote for and who they'll ask to go but he payed no attention. He knew Olivia would fill him in later.

{Still waiting for class to start?}

{Sorry for shortness sweatdrop }  

demented_Puddin

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:56 pm
[[OOC: halloween dance!? awesomee!! lools,, funny thing is that would have been the last thing i would have thought of ... in fact,, i thought of releasing a serial killer into the school O.O i dunno why though,, i have the strangest mind ^__^]]

Emily looked around the room, still not sure of what to draw. She tapped her pencil against the table top and straightened her glasses. I've got it, she thought, bending over the sketchbook and drawing the bunny that was sitting on one of the tables.

Lisa looked at Toya excitedly. "Halloween Dance! Are you going? Wonder who will get caught spiking the punch this time." She grabbed Toya's arm and pulled her into the girl's bathroom as a teacher was walking past the lockers.

[[OOC: well,, for classes . . . Lisa & Toya are skipping class ... Ebony & Emily are in art ... Olivia is in english ... Isamu & Asuka are in maths ... has anyone seen nintendo? y'know,, the guy that plays joey?]]  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:35 am
((Serial killer? That would be fun. ^^ Don't you think so, Puddin?

And, no. I haven't seen nintendo. I was gonna ask you all that.

I can't think of anything to do right now. sweatdrop ))  

Stefisgarden
Crew

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:22 am
((sorry, computer crash.))

joey and renji payed no atention to the intercom.a dance?joey thought.

((and a serial killer?are you kidding? joey chould take him out.if he can take a lion, he can take some guy.))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:45 pm
{mewhehehehehe puddin loves her some Serial killers... twisted }  

demented_Puddin

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:42 pm
[[OOC: what do you expect? i was watching a horror movie and a girl got murdered so some kids from this school spread rumors saying it was actually a murder and then the victims the kids described start turning up dead ... muhahahahaa ... gruesome right?]]  
Romance Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff