Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cherub and Friends Art Guild

Back to Guilds

In this guild you may post your art for all to see, get tips on improving your work, and enter our monthly contests! 

Tags: anime, drawings, avatar, manga, shop 

Reply Cherub and Friends'
Welcome! Please introduce yourself here~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MhintTea

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:05 am
^^ Hello everyone the name is Mint~

I've been drawing for about a 1year and 8months my dream is to one day become the best manga/anime artist!!! Haha~ ^^

My Ethnicity's~Black,Hispanic,Asian =]

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:57 am
MhintTea

I've been drawing for about a 1year and 8months my dream is to one day become the best manga/anime artist!!! Haha~ ^^

User Image
you seem like your in the makin of a great artist ^^ keep practicing!  

Kai-thegoodsemaritan

MhintTea

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:01 am
Kai-thegoodsemaritan
MhintTea

User Image
you seem like your in the makin of a great artist ^^ keep practicing!

^^ Thanks a ton though lately i have to admit ive been a bit unmotivated heh~  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:45 pm
Where I live: Australia
I have been doing art for years now and I love to try everything.I go a lot of painting mainly watercolor but every now and then I do some acrylic. heart

Heres a link to my DA if you wanna check it out -> http://painadoll.deviantart.com/  

2Bpencil

Hardrock_Cafe

Aged Smoker

8,400 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:28 am
Painadoll
Where I live: Australia
I have been doing art for years now and I love to try everything.I go a lot of painting mainly watercolor but every now and then I do some acrylic. heart

Heres a link to my DA if you wanna check it out -> http://painadoll.deviantart.com/

Holy mother! They are absolute fantastic! heart
Welcome aboard hun, i hope we get see you around here

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:34 pm
My Real Name... uhmm... call me Morcas. ;D
(No where near my real name)
I do a lot of pencil drawings, getting better at them as the years pass.
I am my worst critic, and you'll see this very often. .O. (Emote freak too XD) But the art is basically to entertain the world, not myself.
As far as samples... most of the ones I've done is Avi Art. Just recently did some other weird art but you be the judge:

avi art 1

avi art 2

Creepy Baby

Other than that, you can get to know more of me if you'd like. :] I'm open for any questions

*p.s.: Avi art 2 still is in progress. I need the background to it. That's all I have so far ^^;;

MorCAsCr1s

Rainbow Smoker

16,500 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

EmaFey

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:49 am
hi, im emafey. Not my real name but close enough maybe. =3
nways i love art and hve been doing it digitaly for 4 months. The program i usually use is paint tool sai, put i also like to draw on paper and pencil too.
I havent been to any art classes, sides school , but i have been improving fast. (specially on proportions =D)
wellll heres one of my pics on DA. (its only one pic but watever.)

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=§ion=&q=overlordmikan#/d358qy2  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:36 pm
chyeahhhhh darouuu! my name is animevinni and my rl name is vinni! =D
~i LOVE to do art!! (including music, etc.) and ive been doing the art section of all of my projects ever since i was little =D i wish i still had art class...but no....-sigh- but i will still go at it! YUHH! LOL

so here's a SAMPLE of my art =D X

and CELEBRATING THE YEAR OF THE BUNNEH!
okami yumigami xD

now i def need help in proportions and shading and DEFINITELY POSING and everthing else in between so if you have advice please pm me =D i will totally respect you forever <3

PS my art suck...>.>;;; HOPEFULLY I"LL GET MY TABLET SOON!  

animevinni

Mrs.BonJovi

33,325 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:13 pm
Hello my name is Mrs.BonJovi and I am a Visual Arts Student. At first drawing was just a silly hobby for me but as I grew older it developed into a passion. I tried upgrading my math to get into psychology (which I still love) but I cannot do math of my life depended on it. So I finally took a hard look at myself and realized that I needed to pursue my passion. heart I am hoping to major in painting and in Art history.

I am still learning my style but as I continue to be in school I believe I have a more expressionistic quality to my work. I LOVE The Pre-Raphaelite Brotherhood heart

Edit: One of the reasons I joined this guild is that I hope to be with people who will give me tips and critiques and NOT be a douchebag about it. I (once) tried asking for help in the AD and all I got was people "warning" me about plaguarism. stressed scream talk2hand NOT impressed  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:39 am
Mrs.BonJovi

Edit: One of the reasons I joined this guild is that I hope to be with people who will give me tips and critiques and NOT be a douchebag about it. I (once) tried asking for help in the AD and all I got was people "warning" me about plaguarism. stressed scream talk2hand NOT impressed

How awful of them D: Dont worry, you can always seek help here and me or the other members here will look at it as possible we can. We're maybe not professional, but we know the basics and little more. Otherwise, i welcome you here and hope i see you around here

Hardrock_Cafe

Aged Smoker

8,400 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100

KainFeathermore

Greedy Browser

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:16 pm
Hi my name is Kain, not my real name of course but what the heck. I'm 15 years old.I've been drawing since I can remember, its really just a silly hobby of mine. here are some of my pictures if you care what so ever.

User Image

User Image

User Image

PS I'll draw avatars for anyone who asks. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:56 pm
User Image
Username
ORANGIE JUUSH ;; [ seventeen. Aus. ]
But please call me Melissa if you wish to.

Why I want to join C&F Guild
It just seems like a lovely, creative community,
and I would like to be part of the experience.

Link to a Gallery/Deviantart/or Samples
http://serendipiocity.deviantart.com/
I haven't got very much there though.

ORANGIE JUUSH

Lady Witchrose

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:30 am
Ello my luvs :3 Its Toxic aka Brandi. Art is a hobby that I would love to turn into a career. I havent had a art class in...around nearly two years. (stupid school wont give me one even if I was in 3 art classes in the middle school) I draw....crapy OCs and fan art. I do photography and like to play with clay. Im working on learning how to color with my tablet FAIL so far :]

Examples that suck sideways bananas
Chibi OC Kira (meh OC)

meh OC

Brandi & Friends xmas pic

I miss you

just some sketches smile hope ya like it mahhh dears  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:57 pm
Welcome, everyone! You are all so talented!

Happy drawing! smile  

Pandiecakes
Captain

Timid Healer

14,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Millionaire 200

Doggi Biscotti

Romantic Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:36 pm
heart heart

Hey everyone! People on Gaia know me as Gotta Love Da Bubbles, but my name is actually Crystal. 3nodding I joined this guild for many reasons, but the one that really just sucked me in was the fact that you can ask for critique and GET IT! I have been in an artistic slump lately and haven't really even worked on my style or anything new for that matter, so hopefully this will be the freshness I need! I have several pieces in the Arenas and have two art shops (one main one and another chibi). Here's my Deviant Art page and thank you for having me! mrgreen http:www.bubblegumflavorlover.deviantart.com/

Cherub and Friends'

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games