Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Abandoned Forums
Reversal Of Fate (In need of characters) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuchiki-Roy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:00 pm
Ryousuke looked up. "I'm only doing this so I can make things go back to how they were before Armageddon..." He then removed his hands from his pockets accidentally letting the gem fall out of his pocket. "I need to think for a bit" He called out then walked off.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:57 am
Piro passed out on his feet only to awaken second later. "Idiot!" He said as he pulled a longsword out of his sleeve. "You can't seal me this time." He trusted the blade towards Ryousuke.  

kokushibyou-_0

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:21 am
out of shadows popped three wolves which all thrusted themselves on Piro and bit him, following the wolves were five leopards which also tackled and started biting piro. All of which were summoned by Haruka.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:47 pm
Axel began to laugh hysterically and point at Piro. "Look who's the real idiot, idiot!" As Axel slapped his knees, he noticed a small glimmer. He went over to see the jewel that Ryousuke had. "Hey Ryousuke! You dropped this!"  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:37 pm
Haruka suddenly falls to the ground and yelps. she turns to Axel and says "i think the full moon is less than TWO days......." and curls up on the ground. "changing into a human....HURTS. believe me....." Haruka whines still curled up.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:57 pm
Axel turned to see Haruka whining in pain curled up in a ball. "Haruka!" Axel dashed to her side.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:51 pm
Suddenly where Haruka lay, burst a bright light and smoke, then the light and smoke disappeared, curled up where Haruka was was a human (with clothes on) that looked like this. Haruka picked her hands up and whispered "crap, i knew it........why, WHY now!?! i am around someone who is trying to kill my friend and a freakin' NEW PERSON!! WHY!?!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:36 pm
The smoke and light gave Axel a bit of a coughing fit. when the smoke dispersed Axel was stunned to see Haruka's human form. "S-so this is you human form?" Axel was still trying comprehend what had happened that he didn't hear anything else. Why? why would anyone be ashamed of looking so beautiful. Or maybe she's not ashamed of her physical appearance, but her physical prowess.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:50 pm
Haruka stood up and crossed her arms and angerly said "yup....this is the TRUE me.....bleh.....i hate being human because, i'm SO WEAK! I can't help any of you guys by calling animals, i cant even scratch or bite! i'm useless on the full moon.....i'm just glad that it is only for one day." and she sat down with a sigh.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:59 pm
"Then you should learn from this weakness. You can fire a gun right?" Axel said holding out his pistol.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:10 pm
Haruka pushed the gun away "i......i.....i wouldnt....trust myself with that...and neither should anyone else." she said pulling her legs up to her stomach and burying her face in her knees, with her arms wrapped around her legs.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:20 pm
Axel got down on one knee and looked sternly. "Haruka, look at me. You're going to be fine. I'll make sure of it."  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:36 pm
Haruka looked up "i need to find my sister, i heard her howl.......and i know her, she is fearless....but when we were both pups, she was always the one that got in trouble and i always got her out, and i have a feeling that i need to find and help her. i cant go alone however....." she looked at Axel. "if you wont help me, i'm going alone....." Haruka stood up and waited for a response.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:40 pm
"Haruka, are you deaf? I said i would help you! Whatever it is I'll help you. We'll find your sister." Axel said confidently.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:49 pm
Haruka grins showing not pointed teeth but straight shiny teeth "ok, watch for a spunky black haired girl with with blue specks on hazel eyes and tannish-gold highlights in her hair." she started walking off.  
Abandoned Forums

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games