Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Adventures of Alaric and Karissa (Full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who are you?
  Alaric.
  Karissa.
  A random spy.
View Results

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:05 pm
He shrugged, "I guess it's the way they act, and the way each part of you speaks, and moves... I'm still learning the way each one is... there is a little bit of a pause when one is taking over too." He bit his lip and paused, "I think they are afraid of you getting better because then they all disappear... At least, that's what it feels like."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:52 pm
Karissa nodded, "That worry makes sense. If I get better wouldn't they go away?" she said, more thinking out loud than asking Alaric. She was trying to recall if Dr. Markham had ever told her what would happen. She shrugged. "I don't think they have to worry." she said finally.  

terrahbyte

Distinct Conversationalist

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:03 pm
Alaric nodded and thought for a few moments. "I can understand their fear." He gave Karissa a small smile, "Want to go get something to eat, it's getting late and I think we missed dinner."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:20 pm
Karissa nodded, "Food would be great, I am starving." she told him. She looked uncomfortable for a minute, "Dr. Markham says that the others are not very good about eating. She thinks that is why I am always hungry." she told him.  

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:28 pm
Alaric stood and helped her up, "I could help with that if you want. Make sure you eat when you're supposed to." He blushed and chewed on his lip, "If that's not too invasive into your life I mean..."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:42 pm
Karissa smiled, "It wouldn't be invasive to my life." she said. "It would be appreciated though."  

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:32 pm
He smiled and tentatively hugged her, "It would be your life though. In a way, I'd be watching out for you..." He took a step back and held out his hand, "Shall we?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:18 pm
Karissa grinned and placed her hand in his. "We shall." she told him.  

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 12:52 am
He took her hand, blushing faintly as he led the way to the school's student kitchen. "So what are you in the mood for? I'll make what I can as best as I can." You'll help me right Hiquel? I suppose I can. You need to let me get involved though. Fine. But nothing embarrassing.  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 11:07 am
Karissa pulled a stool over to the area where Alaric chose to cook at. She shrugged, "I don't really know what I want... so surprise me?" she suggested.

terrahbyte

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas