Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Forgotten Chamber! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:20 am
Kitty noticed a stone that stuck out a bit more than all the others. She pushed it and the hidden door swung open. "Come on, guys! Tabby was attacked in her dormitory by a man, and it looks like he kidnapped Katie and Tabby this time!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:31 am
Sam moved into defense mode and then took out her wand and shouted "STULTIFY!" A blast of red light came from her wand and hit the man. The man then goes flying backwards, and Sam looks at her wand. She didn't expect it to be that powerful.  

cocosam

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:29 am
"Hey!! Could I get some help over here???!" Katie says, relieved to see her friends coming to her rescue. "My wands over there."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:24 pm
User Image
Sam took out her wand and said, "Accio Katie's wand." The wand went flying to Sam, and she then throws it at Katie. "Think fast!" Sam then points her wand at the man and shouts, "Petrificus Totalus!" The strange man is then binded by the hex.  

cocosam

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:58 pm
User Image
Katie is unable to catch her wand, due to the fact that she is bound. She turns her body and grabs her wand with her hand. She holds it precariously and tilts it so that it is touching her bindings. "Avifors," she says, but the binds don't turn into a flock of birds. Confused, Katie says, pointing at the bonds on her wrists, "Diffindo!" The bonds won't break. "Guys, they aren't breaking! I think the rope it hexed!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:08 pm
User Image
"Chill Katie, we'll be able to get you out." Sam digs in her back pocket and takes out a pocket knife. She starts to chew away at the ropes. If an object is hexed magically, it can always be un-done the hard way. After a braid was un-done, Sam un-roped Katie.

cocosam

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:49 pm
((ooc thx another p you guys have disincludded me from))
*leaves teh girls bath room and leaves the forgotten chamber*

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:59 pm
((I feel guilty. I hope James isn't offended.))
"Thanks. I'll wake Tabby." Katie walks over to her friend and says, "Rennervate." Tabby awakens. Katie takes out her own pocket knife from her bag and cuts Tabby loose.

Est_monte_de_Dieu

Tabby507

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:04 pm
Tabby awakens and takes her wand from Katie. "Woah......."Tabby she says completely at a loss for words. She stands up and goes over to examine the man, "I know him!" she thought to herself, aloud she said, "Katie, wasn't that the man who used to walk around the streets of Honfleur? Hector he was called. He was like us, born in London, moved to France for Ministry reasons. Why and for what reason could he have possibly een here?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:30 am
"And why did he break into Hogwarts, loot a Gryffindor's dormitory, and kidnap two students?" added Kitty wryly.  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

cocosam

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:13 pm
User Image
"I don't know, but that dude must not be the brightest bulb on the lamp." Sam then put her wand in her pocket. She felt like she just woke up after using the jinxes and hexes.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:22 pm
"I don't know, either. He was always a little off to me. I haven't seen him in years, even in going back to Honfleur. I thought he just disappeared." Katie looks at the man. He had always looked poor. He didn't now, for sure. His suit was jet black and new. "Hey, he knew my parents, remember Tabby? We helped him out when he need a job. You don't think he thinks we got something from their will? Something he might want?" Katie says.  

Est_monte_de_Dieu

Tabby507

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:40 pm
"Not that I know- wait! Didn't he have an interest in that book your Dad carried with him everywhere? Well, then again we all did." Tabby said mysteriously. Both her and Katie's parents were unspeakables. "I don't know Katie maybe we should tie him up and get some Veratesirum(Sp?) and ask him...or we could do it the hard way....."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:53 am
"Technically, Veritaserum can be tricked by antidotes and sometimes Occlumency, but it is a better solution than...something more painful...or we could just turn him over to the teachers...Unless someone knows where our Potions Master keeps her private stock of potions? Or knows where she is. Either works." xp  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:11 am
"I do!!!" Katie says.
((Why would I know? Haha.))
"I can take your there, but someone should stay here and watch Mr. Not-So-Nice. Or we could ask her. Prof. Scarborough is lenient enough," she says.

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff