Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
cat to human Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:57 am
Tina raised an eyebrow and got up, getting ready to get the milk for the kid. She stopped in mid movement however and she glared at Emptykit. "Now the magic word of course," she said, her face serious.

Kindlestar scowled. "I wasn't worried," she said, crossing her arms.

Dawnlight looked back at the doctor and he growled. "Hmph..." was all he answered, imitating his leader by crossing his arms, not pleased with the situation at all. He felt trapped, and he knew Kindlestar felt the same way, which made him wonder why she had agreed to coming inside.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:09 pm
(haha, Kindlestar was forced to enter by the power of the un-known>.<)

Emptykit sniffed the sandwich for a second before responding. "I DO NOT KNOW MAGIC!!" Emptykit announced proudly.

~~~~~~~
Cinderstar clutched her heart as if she had been shot, making a gasping noise at Kindlestar.

Dr. Kashi laughed under his breath as he took a step back "Now that everyone is here, i do apologize for the abruptness, but i must go and check up on something. My assistant will come a show you around later but for now go ahead and relax!" the doors started to close in front of him as he moved back into the hallway.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:10 am
((Indeed she was. 8D))

Tina smirked and relaxed on the chair. "Well I guess that if you don't know magic, I just don't know how to care for you," she said, a complacent look on her face.

Kindlestar glared at Cinderstar. "Fine fine. I was worried. Just stop doing that," she muttered, scratching her head awkwardly. When the doctor announced he was going out, Kindlestar's eyes gained a suspicious glow to them, but she said nothing. Her main thought was to get out of that place, as she did not like being cooped up without being able to see the sky.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:46 am
( pirate )
Emptykit gasped jumping out of her seat. "This is an outrage!" Emptykit started pointing at Tina "I as a future leader will not tolerate this kind of absurdity!! You WILL give me the milk, just because i do not have these said magic powers does not mean you can shun me from society! Now please corporate!" Emptykit hurried over to Tina and held out her hand.

~~~~~~~
"h-HEY! Wait a minute!!" Cinderstar shouted jumping towards the Doctor, but the doors closed in time. "Hey!! I still have a lot of questions i need to ask you!! HEY!" Cinderstar pounded on the door with her fist.

Redpine watched Cinderstar then looked carefully around the room. There were two doors in the front, three doors in the back, and one door on the right. The door on the right side was the one that Dr. Kashi exited from, which means it must be the exit. Redpine glanced at the two doors in the front of the room. They were both the same type of metal door, except one was slightly narrower then the other. The three doors in the back were identical the ones in the front. The door on the right was a giant wooden door which was opened in the middle.

(i'll try and find some pictures of what i'm trying to describe ^.^)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:14 am
((Okay then. whee ))

Tina laughed at this and patted Emptykit on the head. "There there, was saying please really that hard?" she asked, getting up and heading towards the fridge once more. Taking out a glass, she poured some milk in for the girl to drink, then stretched out her own hand for Emptykit to take.

Dawnlight snarled. "Looks like we are stuck here to do his bidding."

Kindlestar nodded. "Not unless we get out first. What made you even trust him, Cinderstar?" she asked, giving a questioning look to the leader, who still seemed to be wanting to break the door and go after the doctor.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:39 pm
(k so the doors will become important later . . . possibly, that might change . . but anyway here are some general pictures
User Image
thats the big ol' wooden door
User Image
and that's what all the metal doors look like. . . except cleaner wink )

Emptykit staired at the glass of milk in her hand. it worked? Emptykit grinned evilly as she sat back down in her seat. "Ok well lets see how this tastes." Emptykit took a huge bite out of her sandwich.

~~~~~~~~
"HEEEEEY!!!! gaaaah! fox-dung!" Cinderstar kicked the door in frustration, but recoiled quickly from the new pain in her toe. "well . . " Cinderstar grumbled to Kindlestar while wincing in pain. "i guess it was on the whim that you would come and save us if something happened . . "

Redpine choked while taking a bite out of his food.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:31 pm
((Okay then.))

Tina watched as Emptykit continued eating and then turned to look at the watch. She almost gagged when she saw the time. "I really should start on my homework... argh... I hate my science teacher," she muttered, getting up and heading towards the entrance. At the entrance she stopped and looked back at the feeding kid. "I'll be right back okay? I need to get some books to finish some homework. After you are done I can put the TV on for you, or you can join your brother and take a nap," she said simply, then headed out.

Kindlestar's eyes grew round in disbelief. "What were you even thinking?! Why would you assume that FireClan would come and save you?!" she demanded, pointing an accusing finger at Cinderstar.

Dawnlight sat next to Redpine and watched the two leaders talk. He sighed, facepalming. "You guys really are something," he muttered, his eyes turning to Redpine.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:53 pm
( xp )
Emptykit swallowed. The honey felt good flowing down her throat. "Fine fine" Emptykit said reaching for the milk. homework?

~~~~~~
Cinderstar sat down and started to rub her toe. "like i said . . a whim . ." Cinderstar crossed her legs and looked over at angry fireclan leader "but anyway now that we can talk, what made you come here? i thought you fireclan cat's were smart enough not to get trapped so easily."

Redpine downed the glass of water in front of him. He coughed while making an apologetic face to Dawnlight. "i swear on starclan, she never tells us anything!"  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:30 pm
Kindlestar sat next to Dawnlight, and a smirk crossed her face. "It may have been a trap, but the options weren't good for us. Mike was on to us, and we couldn't leave a bunch of forest dwellers in his hands. You guys are good in closed quarters... do you see a way out other than that door?" she asked, looking around to the other doors.

Dawnlight sighed. "Are all of you WoodClanners like this?" he asked, his eyebrow raising as he glared at Redpine questioningly.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:40 pm
Cinderstar shrugged. "I'm not positive, but since this place is underground i'm thinking there must be something that can carry air down here from the outside." Cinderstar looked up and pointed at some square shaped hole towards the ceiling.(ventilation system) "As for the doors I have no idea where they lead, and i'm sure we'll never know unless we test them out." the doors . . . i'm a little worried about how many there are . ..

Redpine chuckled a little, "just our leader, but i have to say it's not a boring characteristic."  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:31 am
Kindlestar got up and nodded. "Well, we are definitely not getting anywhere just sitting here. However, I think I would rather leave the doors as last resorts. We don't know where they lead, and they could just be further traps," she said, then turned to look at Dawnlight. "What do you recon? We stick together?" she asked, more for courtesy than for advise, as she had already decided that sticking together was probably the best course of action for them to take.

Dawnlight snorted at Redpine's answer, then turned his head to Kindlestar when the leader addressed him. Nodding, he really couldn't see a reason why they would separate except to gain more territory. This wasn't a smart move however when they could be ambushed at any moment. "Last time we went our separate ways the WoodClan cats ended up in here. I think it is safe to say that separating is not an option," he answered, his eyes on Cinderstar when he spoke.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:45 pm
Cinderstar whistled looking innocent.

Redpine chuckled a little pushing his plate back. "Well you know we already came up with a plan before you guys had arrived, if you guys want-"

One of the metal doors towards the front of the room creaked open. "Excuse my entrance" a cracked old voice grumbled. An old man with sagging skin entered the room. His hair was almost non-existent, as was any sign that the man was even alive. He was dressed in a black suit, a small purple rose sat in his front pocket. The man raised his dull clouded grey eyes to the group in front of him. "My name is James and I've been sent by Master Kashi to show you around."  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:03 am
Kindlestar's attention turned from Redpine to the man who had just entered in a matter of seconds, if her hair could still stand on end, it definitely would have. She glared at the man, her feet spread apart in an obvious attacking stance. A second glance made her realize this man was an elder, and her posture loosened up a bit.

FireClanners were very strict about never attacking or hurting elders or kits, no matter which Clan they belonged to. The only moment she had ever gone against this was the time that Dawnkit had been stolen by a human kit, and she had had to attack the kit to make him scared enough to drop the tabby FireClanner.

She cleared her throat, looking at the old man. "Show us around?" she asked, her voice wary.

Dawnlight moved close to Kindlestar, obviously preparing to attack in case the old man was a trap meant for the FireClan leader, as he was sure that Redpine would cover Cinderstar in turn.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:42 pm
Cinderstar leaped up "Great let g-uff" Redpine appeared behind Cinderstar and shoved her back into her seat "hold on, remember how that turned out last time" Cinderstar glared at Redpine then crossed her arms in a huff. I just hate it when he's right

James examined all of their actions carefully, just as Master told me, now to play my cards carefully . . . James went from a poker-face into a smile "yes, Master Kashi thought you might be more comfortable if you knew where everything was. He also said you might be interested in exploring the past experiments we have done in this great lab." James coughed lightly at the end of his sentence, talking seemed to hurt his throat.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:04 am
Kindlestar smirked. I love the lab rat feel... she thought with sarcasm, her eyes glinting. She raised an eyebrow, then looked over at Redpine and Cinderstar before turning her eyes to the elder, who was giving them a smile. The smile made the hair on the back of her neck stand on end for some reason, but she merely crossed her arms and examined the man.

"Past experiments, huh? How do we know we can trust you?" she asked, not sure she was feeling very comfortable with being taken to yet a new unknown location by yet another stranger.

Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff