Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply Fantasy Role Plays
Eternal Eyes(Starting. Always accepting.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
50%
 50%  [ 8 ]
Great!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Good.
12%
 12%  [ 2 ]
Eh...
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Terrible!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Poll whore!
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 16

Stefisgarden
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:52 pm
"From where I stand, that 'statement' was the same as questioning my motives. And as for what will happen to you if you're captured, that is all up to the king." Mamoru stood with a calm expression. The comments didn't face him any.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eiji nodded in acknowledgment. Before he could ask another question, however, there was a knock on the door. He looked at the door as Arisu walked in, closely followed by a nervous-looking Nagi.
"My Lord," Arisu said to Annexus and bowed. "I apologize if I interrupted anything important, but, as you can see, Nagi has been rescued and brought back unharmed," she added, still bowing.
Nagi looked down at the ground like a child that did something wrong, expecting to be yelled at for his recklessness or something like that.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:32 pm
Daphne was sitting on the floor next to Mina. She looked up at the sound of Arisu's voice. "Nagi? Wait, ish he really da pwince?" She had never really known if Nagi was special, only that he was treated differently. Evene though she was possibly the youngest child in the castle, she was basically treated like she was just another full grown warrior.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Listen. I already told you. I cannot help you in anyway. I'm not very good with weapons, I have no powers and I don't have a clue wherethe Liberation Army is. So back off before you make me made. Okay?" Sam was annoyed by now and she would have attempted to change the twins minds with her powers but that would comfirm she was lying. She begane slipping past the twins, trying to get away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Caleb rolled his eyes. "Do you honestly want to fight? I mean, you can always lie and say you tried to come after us but we had already disappeared or say you killed us but couldn't find any more. You don't want to waste your strenght, do you?" He was taunting Mamoru but also trying to convince him to leave so he could return to Hitomi and Sothe and inform them of the recent news.  

Azula Mai 101

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:33 am
The twins grabbed her arms "Dont try and convince us." Raye said "It's the king who you need to." Ryan said.

Leah walked up to them, iron thread in her hand suddenly wrapped around the girl's body. The other end was tied to Leah's finger "I pull, you die." Was all she said.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:25 am
"annexus, i must warn you of something."he said.  

nintendoking99

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:24 am
Annexus was trying to shunt all of the extra people out of the room. He looked at Nagi. "Wait for me in the throne room, I'll be there in a moment." He turned to Eiji, "I'll be back, I'm sorry for the ruckus." He exited, taking the extra people with him.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:03 am
Caleb shrugged and dashed off. Should find Sam beofre I go back to the HQ, he thought, knowing she would head to the castle for some unknown reason. As he neared the palace, he took to the rooftops. Finally, he spotted Samantha in the gardens, and trying to amuse himself a little, he sat down on one of the courtyard house rooves. "I see you take pleasure in getting yourself in stick situations." He chuckled lightly, twirling his nun-chucks in the air.
Sam looked up at the sound of his voice. "I see you have gained a reputation for stalking," she retaunted. Sh turned back to the Leah and the twins. "Think of me and that pest up there as normal people. Say he has brown eyes and mine are green. Would you still want to tie us up? It's because we are different you wish to lock us up and enslave us in your king's quest for power." Out of the side of her eye, she caught site of Caleb snigger.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daphne didn't follow the king out. Instead, she stayed where she was. Sitting on the floor. "Mina?" she asked softly. "What's it like to be an eternal eyes? And, what ish your name?" She turned her head to Emiko.  

Azula Mai 101

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:00 am
Leah sighed "Probably, you did kidnap nagi, that is crime so yeah, we'd tie you up."

"Anyways, we wouldnt have to if you red eyes would just quit bugging us, the whole liberation army is just a pain to deal with. And all the others who try to stop us." The twins told her plainly.

"Anyways, oncee the army is over you'll be let go. We're not gonna hold you forever, just until the king gets his power." Leah said. This girl was such a yappermouth, couldnt she just shut up and get over it?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:18 am
"fine!"ninki said, walking to the throne room.  

nintendoking99

Stefisgarden
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:53 pm
Nagi walked to the throne room silently.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mamoru watched as Caleb ran off, then shrugged. He hadn't been planning on capturing him anyway. He then started to walk back to the castle.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm Emiko," Emiko told her.
"It's difficult being an Eternal Eyes. Since our birth, we were either destined to fight or branded for death.We live every day thinking that we'll die that day. It's unclear to us if we'll survive past the age of twenty. We weren't given a choice as to how we live our lives. I sometimes find myself wishing that I wasn't an Eternal Eyes. I never asked to be blessed by the gods...All I ever wanted while I was growing up was to be a normal child," Mina said.
Eiji listened to Mina speak. She reminded him of a scared child with nowhere to hide.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:43 pm
Daphne nodded. She knew the feeling. After all, she had powers and she was a warrior for the king. And she was only 3. "Meh never ever gonna grow ups normal. But dat girl dat came in n den ran off. You know, da eternal eye girl. She looked abouts 20 or somefing. And meh not wants you to die." She hugged Mina, her small arms not being able to fit right around Mina's waist. she had grown rather attached to Mina and Hiro since they first met in the village.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well, I never captured Nagi. And what makes you think I want to stop your king anyway? I'm just trying to get away from him." With a sigh, Sam gave in. She sat down, tucking her legs underneath her. "If you must know, I was only in town to buy a horse. Instead, I got caught up in this mess. And now I'm prisinor to your filthy king."
Caleb clapped sarcastically. "Interesting life story, Sam." He knew that she had left out quite alot of detail but he dared not say anything.  

Azula Mai 101

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:35 pm
"very"ninki said, who was listing from the corner."hi."he said.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:02 am
Leah rolled her eyes, she could see the whole thing with the girl, Nagi, Arisu, and Mamoru. To Leah, eveything showed in their eyes "Okay, then why did you run with Nagi, you should have known if you were just to surrender him none of this were to happen." She said. "Anyways, since we had Nagi back we didnt come back for you or him." She said, referring to the newcomer who was annoying. "But you came her and started digging through private documents, care to explain." She said, Leah twitched her finger forward slightly and the iron threads got tighter.

The twins smirked, that Leah girl was intresting, it was as if nothing got past her. "Wow, that's gonna be a tough explination." They said.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:33 am
a small bird was in the castle.it had the messenger bird sign on it.it was from far out of annexuss kingdom.it had a letter in its beak, sent to ninki, but something else was in front of his name.it had just landed on the window near the scene with leah.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:47 pm
"She only ran because I told her to. And as for coming back here, I have no idea," Caleb informed them from his place on the rooftop.
Sam shifted as the thread tightened. "It was simply curiousity. I wanted to see the king for himself, see what held others to him." Samantha pouted as she thought. "How about we come to a compromise. You hand me a horse and I'll never ever bother you. You won't ever see me again. And as for him," she motioned to Caleb before continuing, "it's up to him what his next move is."
Caleb and already slipped down from the roof and was roaming the gardens. He knelt beside the little messenger bird and stroked it gentle.  

Azula Mai 101

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:44 pm
"How about this. You be quiet and we'll see what the king wants to happen." Leah said.  
Fantasy Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games