Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Angels, Demons, Androids, and Humans {Come in Peplz!!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:54 pm

Sora sighed. "I'll be back. i'm going to head to my house really quick," she said to Zen before leaving the house and walking over towards the border.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:34 am

Ashi looked at the demon territory

Zen stayed in his house and cleaned up

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:24 am

Sora stopped behind a tree when she saw Ashi looking at the demon territory. ashi?... why is he here?... Sora thought. maybe he's- NO DON'T THINK THAT! he's not... well... could he?... he might- well lets just see what happens....

((its kinda like me arguing with my mind... xp ))
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:27 am

Ashi sighed If I am going to stay here then I need to rescue Ayu

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:35 am

Sora sighed, but she stayed where she was behind her tree. She got tired of standing, so she flew up quietly into the tree and sat on a branch. Sora continued to watch Ashi from the tree, being totally still and quiet.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:39 am

Ashi looked at the dirt and picked up a stick then quickly made a plan in the dirt and went over it a few times.Then he erased it and stood up then he flew off towards the demon base

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:43 am

Sora stood up in shock and hit her head on a branch and fell from the tree. "ow..." she mumbled, getting up. She ran over to the border, but didn't cross it. Sora looked where Ashi drew in the dirt, but it was all messed up, so she didn't know exactly what was going on, but Sora knew it was some sort of plan. "ashi..." Sora said out loud, looking out at the demon's territory now. "What are you planning...."
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:53 am

Ashi snuck into the millitary base and flew quietly through the halls then got to a locked door.Ashi quickly melted the lock and walked into the room "Come on Ayu we're getting out of here,"Ashi said and flew out of the room Ayu following him with out a word.An alarm went off and demons ran threw the hallways.Ashi and Ayu quickly hid and ran when they passed.Once outside the base demons came out but Ayu quickly got rid of them.Then they got to the boarder and Ashi and Ayu sat down under a tree.Ashi patted the baby dragon on the head and smiled.

((SURPRISE!!!
Name:Ayu
Picture: User Image
Other:Ayu was capture by demon when he was born.The demons killed his mother and father and took him to the base as a wepon.Ayu and Ashi have a great friendship and Ayu can breath fire))

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:57 am

Sora looked over to Ashi when he came back and saw a baby dragon with him. Confused, she walked over to him, but when she got closer, she really saw the dragon. "Oh my god! it's so CUTE!!!" Sora said out loud, now running the rest of the way to Ashi and Ayu.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:59 am

Ashi and Ayu looked at Sora who was running at them

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:02 am

((i don't know what to dooooooo))
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:03 am

Sora stopped next to Ashi and picked up Ayu gently and held him in her arms. "aren't you so cute!" Sora said to Ayu.

((@Dew-Chan: ok you can come and meet up with Ashi, Ayu, and Sora cuz they are outside now.))

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:05 am

Ayu looked back at Ashi (looked like this eek ) and Ashi started laughing "It's ok Ayu she's a friend,"
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:09 am

Sora realized she spooked Ayu, so she set him down gently. "oh i'm sorry... i got excited..." Sora said, looking like this: sweatdrop . Then she turned to Ashi. "So you went back to the demon's territory to get Ayu?" she asked, confused again.

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:11 am

"Yah the General was planing on using Ayu as a wepon and me and Ayu are friends,"Ashi said to Sora as Ayu chased a butterfly
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games