Welcome to Gaia! ::

Writer's Fiction Guild

Back to Guilds

I know its title is writing, but we also offer art and videos. All forms of creativity welcome. 

Reply Games and Hangout
Crossover Role Play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:14 am
Calchia and Jurio were confused by what L had said. 'Were' human? How was he not human still?
"Hmph, you're just kissing up now. You expect it will make Beyond have mercy on you when Beyond wins." he said blocking the aforemeantioned kick.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:48 pm
Ionex primed his weapons and aimed them in the direction of whomever sought to face him, but stopped as he felt a horrid energy pulse from behind him. Forgoing his heads up display to see with his own eyes, he turns to stare back at its source.

Murdoc was kneeling down, grasping the handle of the sword that was once again thrust into the ground. He clutched his chest, breathing heavily and moaning aloud. An ominous, purple aura surrounded him and his eyes glowed red. Reaching his hand out to Ionex as if a plea for help, he drops his hand, pounding it into the ground and struggled to speak, "I-Ionex!....It...d-didn't work! The neg...negative e-energy...I...I drew it-ahhhh!!"

"Oh no..." is all he could manage to say, his eyes wide open in disbelief as he watched his friend in turmoil. He knew just what was happening to him now. Apparently, while aligning himself with the new energy balance of the world, he faulted and pulled the negative energy to him, forcing it through his body. The result of this being the worst transformation Ionex has ever seen, brought before him once again...and there was not a thing, even with his infinite wisdom, he could do to stop it.  

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

Ore-sama no Bakura
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:14 pm
0_0 I have a very bad feeling about this! This is not a good thing for anyone involved, but I must save my own skin! Zaborne disappeared again, this time he would not show himself again.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:20 pm
"What is happening?!"
"I'm sorry Master Kiba, I may have come here much too late. I may have come here just to be destroyed."  

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:31 pm
"Dammit! Just when you think it can't get any worse, it gets much worse! L, get C out of here now! I don't want to see either one of you crop up again until this whole thing is resolved once and for all! "Calchia, Jurio, you look as though you can fight, let's go!"
"How do you know our names? Why are you giving us orders?"
"There's no time for that! I know you can sense that energy, let's go!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:36 pm
"Okay, B, don't get yourself killed."
Jestin thought her darkside was bad, this seemed worse than that somehow. She was afraid!  

ER Coil
Vice Captain

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:11 pm
The six Rangers suddenly brought the three massive robots to as stop as Murdoc began to trnasform. "What's happening to him?" Joey asked. "I'm not quite sure." Randy answered. "Well whatever it is, it can't be good." Rusty said. "I think we really ought to help him." Lisa added. "Agreed, it seems he's been helping Rae and Randy this whole time." Violet said. "Well then, it's settled, I'll go and see if I can help him." Rusty said firmly as he lept from the cockpit and landed near Murdoc. "Are you alright? Is there anything I can do to help you?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:52 pm
Beyond Birthday and his two new companions arrived in the park.
"What is all of this? I've never seen creatures like them before!"
"You haven't seen anything yet!"
"Who are our allies?"
"Well, that's a hard one to answer, seeing that I've switched sides a couple of times, but I suppose you can sign me up for the good side, it comprises of mostly humans, but that siren, those two dragons over there, that creature, those huge robot things, and that... Oh my God, that ominous energy is coming from him!! That guy was on our side, what's happening to him?!"  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:23 am
As Rusty approached Murdoc, Ionex brought himself out of his shocked state, only to yell, "By the stars, are you insane man!! There is nothing you can do for him! Unless you have a death wish, run!!!"

The man was going to take his advice, whether he wanted to or not. Ionex retracted his cannons, dashed over to him, grabbing him from under his arms, and then quickly made way back over to the three robots. Settling back on the ground, he gave him one final warning, "When he becomes like this, he can hardly distinguish between friend and foe. He may be conscientious of what he is doing, but even so, he is still a threat. If you have defenses, I suggest you activate them...or just plain get out of here!"

The purple aura surrounding Murdoc spread along the ground, circling around his form, and engulfing him in a dark mist. The ground began to quake, as bright red circle could be seen forming in the center. His transformation had begun in it's enclosure. Groans of agony and shrill howls of anger could be heard from within, as if a savage beast was being detained. With one final cry, a red energy blasted through the aura and into the sky, dissipating the mist, leaving a small, jagged crater.

Slowly, a figure hovered out of the crater and stopped in mid-air. His transformation complete, his form had changed dramatically...from his chemical makeup to his clothing. His hair had turned a deep crimson, the streaks now an ashy gray. His clothes had morphed into twisted black garments of buckled boots, pants, shirt, a new long, headband and tattered cloak with a red inner lining. The sword he gripped was no longer there. Instead, the metal composing the blade now wrapped around his back and down his right arm, forming a claw, as his left arm changed into a gruesome claw with a metal plate protruding up past the elbow.

His eyes closed at his awakening, burst open to reveal a change in color as well. The right became red as his left was now a deep green. Using them, he carefully surveyed the entire area...only to begin laughing manically, as if he had gone mad. Just as slowly as he left the hole in the ground, he rested back onto the earth, only to say, "Now...who will be the first...to die!!"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:42 am
Dembezie saw the new threat, and did not think or sense that it was too dangerous to go after him.  

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:03 am
Beyond Birthday and Calchia both could see what would happen as a result of this confrontation. Beyond had never seen such a drastic change in numbers on a perfectly healthy creature. Not since Nataku anyway.
The aura of the demon creature faded to the dark grey she'd come to understand as the color of death approaching. She understood this from all the battles she fought along side her people to save their own world from their enemy.
Jurio had only to look through his scope to see that Murdoc's energy was through the roof, unless something could calm him down, no one, not even he and Calchia could stop him from killing everyone.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:10 am
Rusty, upon seeing Murdoc transform into a more sinister being, immediately looked at Ionex. "What just happend and how do we change him back?" The Blue Ranger demanded to know.  

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:59 am
An explanation would clear a few things up, but he had only so much time to work with, so he made it short as possible, "Like two sides of a coin, he has two sides to him, Negative and Positive, with his regular state balancing the two in the middle. Due to his conditions in life, as well as others introduced to him by me and my family, he has what we call ESI, or Emotional Surge Imbalance. This causes him to undergo changes either with very strong feelings of negativity or positivity...or in this case, a huge dosage of either kind of energy flowing through his body. Under the latter condition, his power becomes more radical, taking him to a higher level of whichever state he is in. What you see is Murdoc's Negative state, level 2...Chaotic Twilight."

He pauses a moment, watching Murdoc scrape his claws together, relishing in the power flowing through him. Ionex had only heard tales of his high level transformations. If he was one level lower, he might not appear as menacing and under more control of himself.

"Under these conditions, we would have to make him lose consciousness...but I doubt anyone here could do that. However, I think I know someone else that may be able to help..."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:23 am
"Well whoever you have in mind, you had better get him here now. I'll hold him off for as long as I can." Rusty replied as he stepped towards Murdoc. "I think it's time to step my game up a level as well." He said as another Morpher appeard on his wrist. "Defender Armor, power up!" He shouted as his body began to glow, armor taking form on his body. "I summon the power of the Sword of Strength!" He commanded as a lagre sword appoeared in his hand.  

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:50 am
"No, don't attack!" Ionex tried to tell him, "If you provoke him, he won't hesitate to kill you!" He cursed the situation and contemplated tossing the man into a portal for his own safety, but chances are he would come right back anyway. The only thing he could do was encase him in an energy barrier. It was the only sure way to keep him safe. After all, he couldn't just sit back and watch someone die.

'Forgive me...' he thought, as he stretched out his right arm, shredding the material around it to reveal a mechanical arm and fired a wave of energy over Rusty. It enclosed over him and was reeled back next to Ionex. He then wasted no more time and brought up his VISOR and attempted to call someone.

"Damn kitsune...he'd better answer me!"

Games and Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces