Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Boarding School - Romance Intended Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Jessie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:40 pm
Marius as usual didn't sleep that night and was still staring happily at his flower as he sipped from maybe his 20th coffee spiked with enough sugar to kill someone not really hyperactive though since his head was still in the lack of sleep for the last four days. Still not a record...but still in requim for some coffee for some reason. He paced out of his room in a nice pair of black jeans a shirt reading "Z?" and a strange smile from his coffee laden delerium.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:32 pm
deciding that no one was going to help her kit when out side and sat under a tree pulled out her spiral and started writing  

owhatshername

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 10:46 am
"Your right I need to stop dwindleing on the past," he looked, "up you think you could help me talk to her?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:45 am
*claps her hands togther* thank you for the enlightening speech Jake but yeah I think we can both help you with getting her a your girlfriend *thinks for a second* I do a class with her like gym or something like it  

Blackrose01111

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:22 pm
"Really you'd do that for me." his eyes lit up like lightbulbs,"Oh thank you thank you thank you."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:18 am
yeah just never do that again. Want me to talk to her for you? *lays back on the bed and kisses Jake* you're gonna help too, right?  

Blackrose01111

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 8:16 pm
"Sorry," he scratched the back of his head a grabbed his bedroll and cloapsed on the floor dead asleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 4:07 pm
He was kinda in a wierd and nondepressive coffee high as he approached Suzu, "Hullo...would you like a drink it makes that tired feeling dissapear...it is a little sweet though."  

Lord Jessie

Ceveo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 5:30 pm
Blackrose01111
yeah just never do that again. Want me to talk to her for you? *lays back on the bed and kisses Jake* you're gonna help too, right?
He smiled, "Oh I guess so but I can't help very much donchyaknow."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 5:35 pm
oh please you're a guy you can help him  

Blackrose01111

VanillaCreamCoveredOreo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:17 pm
Strange Philosophy
He was kinda in a wierd and nondepressive coffee high as he approached Suzu, "Hullo...would you like a drink it makes that tired feeling dissapear...it is a little sweet though."
Suzu jumped a bit and screamed. "HOLY HELL YOU SCARED ME!!" She then looked at him and then at the mug."What is it?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:26 pm
VanillaCreamCoveredOreo
Strange Philosophy
Suzu jumped a bit and screamed. "HOLY HELL YOU SCARED ME!!" She then looked at him and then at the mug."What is it?"
He looked akwardly at her, "It is coffee what does it look like?"  

Lord Jessie

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 8:20 pm
Blackrose01111
oh please you're a guy you can help him
even asleep he heard every word and mumbled in his sleep,"She's got a point...."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:06 pm
you see even he agrees with me *sticks her tounge out* ha ha i win blaugh  

Blackrose01111

Ceveo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:59 pm
I waved them away and just went off to fall asleep, "I can't deal with you two right now alright...I need the rest of a day to get my head up."  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games