Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
Daughters of the Moon (Tis Finsished...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:26 pm
Mina felt her eye's begin to tear up, but she quickly wiped them away. "Jasmine. ..i don't know what to say. . .I'm so sorry! I couldn't save her and. . and!" and I couldn't even stop myself from killing her. . . Mina sighed and staired into her cup.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:09 pm
Jasmine wrapped her arms around her, "No one could save her. Rarely a fallen goddess is saved besides in death." She sighed and looked at Mina.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:06 pm
"No. Morgan... i need to stay with her. I'm not going unless you force me!" Kisa said, determination in her eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:45 pm
Morgan sighed, "Just tell me why!" She begged Seth.

He smiled, "Your going to hate me." He took a deep breath and his eyes glazed over. "Three nights ago, I had you in my grasp, but I believed you wouldn't go to the Atrox as easy as Heather. I've known you since you were little, I was the dark shadow you were afraid of night. I loved you, and feared you." His eyes moved to Morgan's, sadness filled them. "My whole life was on protecting you.

When you were in that room three nights ago I made you mine. I took half your heart into mine, half your mind into mine. Every time I get hurt you hurt. Every time I can't sleep you can't. You're mine." He grabbed Morgan's hand, but she jerked away.

"No..." She whispered.
```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
(i'm going to make something fun and exciting happen for Mina.)

Suddenly Jasmine jumped from her spot. Something crashed to the floor in the living room. "S***!" A voice said and a boy entered the kitchen. "Sorry 'bout that..." It was a follower, he looked about seventeen or so. His light brown hair shaggy. "Mina." He looked at the young goddess. "Heather sent me, about your family."  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:01 pm
Kisa stared in horror. "But... no... That can't be true! You're lieing!" Kisa yelled.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:10 pm
Seth glared at Kisa, "Shut-up. You know nothing of my power."

Morgan stared at the ground, she dug deep in her mind to find that night. It was no where to be found. She looked at Seth, he was staring at her. "Look," He said and suddenly the memory came, it was true. Morgan fell to her knees and began to cry.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:11 pm
Kisa walked over to Morgan. "No... please don't cry..."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:01 pm
Morgan looked up at Seth, ignoring Kisa. "You son-of-a-b****. You have made the worst mistake of your long life. For the rest of your life you will regret doing this." She stood and blocked her mind from everything. "Lets go Kisa."  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:31 pm
(yay! A new plot line!)
Mina froze then turned her head to look at the boy "but Heather's. . . ." Mina sucked her breath in quickly when she caught his eye's. who is he?. . .
(lol silly Mina, can't even tell who's a follower >.<)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:41 am
Kisa nodded, then changed into her tiger form. Then let Morgan get on and ran off.  

Feathertail14

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:02 pm
Chris (random name) held out his hand, "I know she's dead. But before that she told me to show you where your family is." He looked at Jasmine, who was glaring at him. "I promise I will not harm her."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:06 pm
"Morgan. How are we going to leave Seth if he has.... part of your mind?..." Kisa asked.  

Feathertail14

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:13 pm
Morgan blocked her mind, she felt fine, as long as she kept her mind blocked. "I'm fine. My mind is blocked, he can't-" Suddenly Morgan fell from Kisa, hitting the ground hard. She hit head and blacked out.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:07 pm
Mina felt like she was in a daze when she took his hand. "please show me where my parent's are."  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:44 pm
Before Jasmine could protest Chris vanished into shadows and dragged Mina behind him. They floated into the night sky. A few hours later they were outside the city, far outside the city. They materialized in front of a small house, out in the middle of no where. Chris turned to Mina, "They're expecting you."  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff