Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Abandoned Forums
The 7 deadly sins & Heavenly Virtues Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jawspi Draker

4,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:21 pm
oblivion"im going for a walk"
he left
aura looked worried"he is still suffering"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:20 pm
I wonder if Oblivion even has a scent? The thought nagged at Brad like a bad dog biting someone on the leg.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Anokoku

Eternal Junior

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:39 pm

Milly blinked and yawned, "Triple Alexis...... I need more sleep.... I'm seeing stuff...." She curled up in her blanket, in the hall way.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:00 pm
"You saw everything and then some Milly." Brad said assuring Milly what she had seen was the cause of sleep deprivation.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Anokoku

Eternal Junior

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:59 pm

"Oh....." Milly nodded, and fell asleep in the hallway.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:12 am
aura looked at brad
"dount worry, obliv is vary carefull about things that offend his pride,like oder.
his powers distroy any sent befor they leave his body"

Jawspi Draker

4,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:00 pm
A look of shock came to Brad's face. The toothpick in his mouth dropped to the red carpet floor. His face turned to Aura. (seriously, can people read my thoughts?!)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:17 pm

Milly murmured in her sleep, "Noble demons....... can..... feel......your..... emotions..... and....... Use...... That...... to.... read..... thoughts......."

(thats what Shadow said Basically when he "read" Milly's mind XDDD )

( QUOTE: "as a noble,i can feel emotions. that leads to thoughts. there are times i can read your thoughts and others just your emotion" )  

Anokoku

Eternal Junior

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:34 pm
Brad walked to Milly and held her by her shirt collar and vanished to a different room. They appeared in a room with a bed. Milly was teleported to the bed. Brad walk to the bed. "My head is no place for others." Brad then vanished out of the room. The room's number was 25.
(It's just that lately in other RPs, people have UNKNOWINGLY got that power.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:55 pm
(Oh..... yeah.... my Rps are DEAD. so it boring >< )

Milly snuggled in the bed, when Brad said what he said, she dreamed of her Parents, before she came to earth's surface.

Anokoku

Eternal Junior

Rekkushi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:52 am
Alexis then sat back down, yawned and stretched. "Well Dark-Rekk, I guess I owe you some time, shall we?" "Gladly.." The form of Dark-Rekk reappeared and sounded a bit evil as she said that. "If you'll excuse us, I promised her something.." She muttered. "Oh, and dont worry about the scent thing i have a trick for that."

Alexis sat on the floor, in a meditating position. An aura appeared around her as Rekkushi And Dark-Rekk appeared, as if they had their own bodies. Alexis sat motionless, As Rekkushi stood next to her, as if for protection, and Dark-rekk flew off, fazing through the ceiling as she went to it. "You see these spirit forms of us have no scent, we're kind of like your general interpretation of 'ghosts.'" Rekkushi explained.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:08 pm
aura waited for brad to get back
"thats true with oblivion about reading thoughts. but im quite the aservant.
seeing as you have people after you that can smell and you looked at oblivion with worry that he might give you away.well, it was quite apparent what you were thinking."

Jawspi Draker

4,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:17 pm
Brad reappeared in front of the group. He looked different though. He wasn't wearing his black tank-top. He was wearing a gray hoodie.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:05 pm

Milly stared at the ceiling sleepily, Thinking about them, she frowned at why she was even thinking of those people. Maybe because she was alone in a room.

Anokoku

Eternal Junior

Rekkushi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:40 am
Not any longer than five minutes later The spirit form of Dark-Rekk returned, and both her and rekkushi went back into Alexis. Alexis stood up and sighed. "What did you do this time..?" She asked. "Oh nothing, I just really had to punch something.." "As long as it wasnt anything important, like maybe a lone rock." She giggled.  
Abandoned Forums

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games