Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)
Hangout with the crew- lounge [chat] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:22 pm
? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:33 pm
CCxLenalee
? sweatdrop

...yeah, I feel the same way.

So, how's it going? heart  

Mulizak

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:36 pm
Mulizak
CCxLenalee
? sweatdrop

going alright... headache today, so didnt even work...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:45 pm
CCxLenalee
Mulizak
CCxLenalee
? sweatdrop

oooo...sorry to hear that. Hope your feeling better. 3nodding heart  

Mulizak

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:05 pm
Mulizak
CCxLenalee
Mulizak
CCxLenalee
? sweatdrop

oooo...sorry to hear that. Hope your feeling better. 3nodding heart

not reawlly/...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:08 pm
Hey~

i'm losing time guys, i'm seriously getting dragged into the real world.  

Dameon the -V-

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:10 pm
Dammie-kins
Hey~

i'm losing time guys, i'm seriously getting dragged into the real world.

found ur one glance love yet?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:26 pm
Not at all, I don't think i'll find her. *puts head down* I've almost given up.  

Dameon the -V-

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:31 pm
Dammie-kins

hm... why dont u just go to their school? O-o  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:44 pm
CCxLenalee
Dammie-kins

I think he last said that distance and transportation are his main issues, regarding visiting her school.

@Dammie - Well, don't COMPLETELY give up. Just put off the search for a while. Sooner or later, she'll turn up. confused  

Mulizak

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:49 pm
Mulizak
CCxLenalee
Dammie-kins

I think he last said that distance and transportation are his main issues, regarding visiting her school.

@Dammie - Well, don't COMPLETELY give up. Just put off the search for a while. Sooner or later, she'll turn up. confused

that might be true... yawnz... dont worry, most of the time, when u see the girl for real, you wont have that same jolt anymore... -~-  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:49 pm
@Dammie:
Don't worry about it so much. If you were meant to find her, you'll meet her again. Unless, of course, you don't believe in that kind of thing. Then you're basically doomed to never see her again. Or you could try to think of all the reasons that she might have been at that game and try to calculate all the events that would have those in common and hope she's there. I don't know what else can be done about that, but I'll let you know if I think of anything else.

@CCxLenalee:
Well, I hope you feel better. Just remember to drink plenty of water. It does the brain and bladder good! surprised  

okiedokoro

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:55 pm
blazingbeowolf
@Dammie:
Don't worry about it so much. If you were meant to find her, you'll meet her again. Unless, of course, you don't believe in that kind of thing. Then you're basically doomed to never see her again. Or you could try to think of all the reasons that she might have been at that game and try to calculate all the events that would have those in common and hope she's there. I don't know what else can be done about that, but I'll let you know if I think of anything else.

@CCxLenalee:
Well, I hope you feel better. Just remember to drink plenty of water. It does the brain and bladder good! surprised

heh... thx... sweatdrop (curses girl's bladder is like so much smaller.... meaning more go times...)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:58 pm
blazingbeowolf
@Dammie:

@CCxLenalee:

agreed.
oh and lena, don't drink too much water...and try your best to keep yourself as warm as possible. the less temperature change there is, the less stress on your body  

Ronzalpha201

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:05 pm
Ronzalpha201
blazingbeowolf
@Dammie:

@CCxLenalee:

agreed.
oh and lena, don't drink too much water...and try your best to keep yourself as warm as possible. the less temperature change there is, the less stress on your body

hm... i guess... okay  
Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games