Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
The Seven Deadly Sins. [Always open] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What sin are you guilty of?
Lust
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Gluttony
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Greed
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sloth
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Wrath
28%
 28%  [ 6 ]
Envy
33%
 33%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 21

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:57 pm
"Of course and I think I'll do the same.",Road said putting Emmy down.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:24 pm
Emmy smiled up at Road then ran to Envy and hugged him "night, night Envy!"  

Emmy K Elric

Envy homunculi 08

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:30 am
"night Emmy" Envy said  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:41 am
"Night Envy.",Road said to him and gave him a hug as well. Then walked to her room with Emmy.  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

Envy homunculi 08

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:43 pm
"night" Envy walked out of the house to Dante's mansion, went to his room and went to sleep  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:18 pm
Emmy fallowed Road to the her room  

Emmy K Elric

Envy homunculi 08

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:41 pm
*asleep now*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:06 pm
((until further notice, I'll be using this account since mine was hacked yesterday -_-. its just me Half Man-half otaku if u didn't remember. if everyones ready I guses we're skipping ahead to the next morning unless anyone has anything planned out.))  

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:36 pm
((Otaku-kun!!*glomp* We will kill the hacker yes? We kill him dead! Go ahead and skip to the next morning while I find all the hackers and eat their faces!!!!RAWR!))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:27 pm
((lol calm down Kiki. It will happen in good time!))

The sun had shown itself again to reveal a new morning. Erik was the first asleep, and the first awake. He opened his eyes to find that Maura was sleeping on his chest. He was on his back and one leg was on the floor. One of Maura's legs was wrapped around his. Basically Erik was in a very awkward position and would not be able to get up without waking his girlfriend up. But he decided to try anyway. He slowly untwisted their legs and then tried to slide Maura off of him as carefully as possible. But once he stood, he stretched, causing his bones to pop back into place, though quiet, it was enough to wake Maura up.

She smiled up and Erik's tired face and whispered, "Morning!" She stood as well and Led Erik back out to the balcony. "You make a good blanket!" she said to him.

"Well I'm flattered, strange as the compliment is," Erik chuckled. They suddenly locked eyes and Erik said, "Sing for me. It's gonna be a nice day! It just rained last night and you can still smell it! Come on, any song will do!" Maura nodded. She thought for a moment then sang.  

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:33 pm
Road woke up and streched while yawning. Then got up, covering Emmy with the blanket. She got dressed and changed then went to the kitchen and started to make breakfast.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:47 pm
when Envy woke up he got out his robe then went and had a shower then after his shower he went to the kitchen and started to make some breakfast and coffee  

Envy homunculi 08

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:36 pm
Bachi was the first to wake to Maura sweet lul. Her eye's slowly opened. Then her face turned red with shock. She was in Kiki's arms, Kiki still dreaming peacfully. But that wasn't it. Bachi's face was...was...very close to Kiki's heart we shall say. Her eyes widen to an abnormal size. Then she screamed and pushed her self away, topilling to the floor.

Kiki woke with a start, looking at what remand of Bachi on the bed. Her foot. She pulled the covers closer around her body, hearing Maura sing, not wanting to disturb her and Erik. She scootched closer to the end of the bed. "Bachi, are you all right?" she asked, almost to the edge.

Bachi's eyes were swirling as she groaned, "Y-Yeah...I just sliped." she said, pulling her foot off the bed. But it was tangled in the covers, pulling them down.

Kiki felt surprise as her body was pulled with the blanket. She squealed as she fall...right on Bachi. "Oooooh...." she grumbled as she lay on Bachi, face to face. She giggled and stuck out her tongue, "Sorry Bachi. Guess I slipped to," she giggled, still on top of her.

((My god....do I have a perverted side? Or is this cute? I don't know..))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:36 pm
Emmy slept  

Emmy K Elric

Envy homunculi 08

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:02 am
Envy went back to his room and got dressed after he ate breakfast and drank his coffee  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games