Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
What Anime Would You Want To Be Real? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

666Jio666

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:37 pm
im not a naruto fanatic but dame his world would be fun
also FairyTail and Mar  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:38 pm
forgot Pokemon
it would be awsome  

666Jio666

ladyraven117

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:17 pm
i would like to live in the world of vampire knights

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 10:54 am
I'd say Fruits Basket, Full Moon, Host Club, or Vampire Knight biggrin  

IvyStarling

lanissi

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 4:32 am
WTF?! They're not real?! All my childhood dreams of entering a ninja school have been shattered! And all those hours of playing those Gundam Operating Games have been laid to waste! No0o0o0!!!

rofl lolz... just joking...

Mostly, I'd want Naruto or Death note to be real... Naruto cuz I wanna do jutsu stuff---jutsu stuff so cool!!!! hehe... and I wanna go meet Itachi.... and kill Sakura and Ino for being so annoying... hehe... and death note cuz... I want to kill a certain group of people... twisted hehe... and I want to go see Ryuuzaki as well! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 3:47 pm
Cardcaptor Sakura and Loveless  

Sleepy Nia

kaisister

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 12:27 pm
o that a hard one theirs lost of anime characters i wish was real but the top 1 and 2 who i wish was real would be hiei and inuyasha. redface  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:54 pm
I think I'll have to pick Gakuen Alice. I mean, wouldn't it be extremely cool for us to have Alices? 3nodding  

hilaire11

FireShadowForever

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:53 am
Waaayy to many to count
but maybe one of my favourites would be Gakuen Alice/Alice Academy.
it'd be cool to have special powers...and the people at the academy are cool xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:21 am
Full Metal Alchemist! scream It's really cool you know, when you can just clasp your hands together and then put them in the ground, and then suddenly the ground rumbles and all.

Avatar the Last Airbender would be great too. 3nodding Imagine yourself fire bending, water bending, earth bending or air bending.

Oh, and Gakuen Alice too. An gigantic academy for special people possessing extraordinary powers!

Life would be easier, ne? xd  

ladyyk

Mighty Dark Assassin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:32 pm
Devil May Cry, Bleach, Full Metal Alchemist, Death Note, Wolf's Rain.... actually... I wouldn't mind if all the anime I watched were real, I'll be in heaven, I would love that world, and of coure I would love to be the hero or at least helps the hero.
hahaha.. DEMONS AND DEATH WOULD BE EVERYWHERE!!! twisted twisted twisted twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:50 am
Hmm --> Naruto, D.Gray Man, Fruits Basket, Utawarerumono... ohhh and any anime/game of the .Hack// series would be awsome >.>  

Sora Rorona

Kawaii Mage

Master cade

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:12 pm
sweatdrop It would be awesome to be a halfdemon so inuyasha would be cool and the world from .hack// yah know once you put those goggles on you can do anything in the .hack world that normal games cant compare to want to take a swim at the beach fine with me or go kick a giants a** thats ok with me too.(sigh) gonk if only it was real. crying  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:03 pm
When I was younger (ha ha)
it was everyone's dream for Pokemon to be real.
It's still badass, especially if you replay Pokemon Red & Blue.

I'd also want any Gundam series, Vampire Knight, Fruits Basket, Rurouni Kenshin & Tsubasa/XXXholic.

My brother says Yu-gi-Oh, Naruto & Scryed.
Yeaaaaaaa

gabriellabella590

Phoonty

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:23 pm
Sonic or Pokemon : )  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items