Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Waiting.( Frozen_to_death & tested_and_true ..FULL!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:22 pm
[[ its all good. and yeah fade. uhhmmm doesnt matter to me. I'll make something up XDD haha. ]]

Donny laid under the covers, basically spooning Amanda, his arm was around her waist. The blankets separated their bodies just barely. With his right hand Donny moved the hair that was covering her neck with his hand and kissed it softly. The light from the sun was shining into the room softly on the floor of her room, he could see small dust particles floating in the air from the light.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:51 am
[[lmao!! ummmm since it was a spur of a moment..ugh i need details!! lmao jk just like the important ones..]

Amanda shivered softly,under his touch.Her arms were snaked around his waist. Her reaction was a little delayed as she snuggled up to him. Her mind in total bliss.  

kissmel8atnight

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:36 am
[[ huh?.... >.>.... like what. XDD haha. sorry I'm a little slow in the morning. ]]

Donny felt her shiver from the touch of his hand to her skin. Still laying on his side facing her he smiled gently to her and moved his head forward until his forehead was just touching hers,"You ok?" he said in a loud whisper to her. He cared about Amanda more than ever, not that he hadn't cared about her before though.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:44 am
[[lmao its all good. I meant how far did they go?...and by the way it sounds did he use a glove ? XDD]]

She whimpered softly "Yes...you just hit a ticklish spot" she opened her eyes and smiled sweetly. She snuggled into the pillow not moving far from where they were  

kissmel8atnight

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:29 pm
[[ haha I dun care make it what you want. o.O I kinda just made s**t up. it sounded good to me when I read it XDDD so I posted it. ]]

"ohh... so." he said pausing,"If I do this?" Donny inched forward and kissed her neck again,"It'll make you shiver?" he asked. His eyes and smile having a genial look to them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:49 am
[[lawls..for the heck of it they went on a spur of the moment and went for it.. razz ]]

She shivered again with a soft chuckle. "Yes.." she buried her face in the crook of his neck.  

kissmel8atnight

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:00 pm
[[ XDD haha alright then. that works. ]]

He muffled a small laugh,"ok then." he said. Donny thought her actions were so adorable, each move she made, every breath she took. It was all so gentle and flowing,"So..." he said pausing and kissing her cheek,"Do you just wanna lay here with me some more?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:54 am
[[lol]]

"Thats tempting..." she smiled and glanced over at the clock. "Sounds good its way to early.." she chuckled and layed back on her pillow. It was 8 in the morning.  

kissmel8atnight

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:45 pm
Donny smiled and laid flat with his back against the bed and sighed,"So... uhhmm... I'm kinda glad our parents can't really control us any longer." he said thinking about how he used to have late nights and long talks on the phone with Amanda. They were some of his best memories that he held close to his heart.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:46 am
Amanda nodded snuggling back into her pillow. "Yup.." she yawned a little and chuckled. She smiled remembering the same thing  

kissmel8atnight

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:25 pm
He looked at the ceiling, so smooth looking and white, Donny almost had an urge just to touch it to see what it felt like. Taking a breath in he smelled Amanda. It was a sweet smell, almost like a flower mixed with honey, so calming and nice. Donny turned back over to face Amanda and laid there.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:42 am
Amanda smiled and surried over to him. Sh snuggled her face in his chest and closed her eyes . "What are you thinking?" she whispered  

kissmel8atnight

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:59 pm
Donny smiled,"Just... you." he said and kissed her forehead. He remembered the times while he was away when he would think about Amanda,"Yeah... just you."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:07 pm
Amanda chuckled and snuggled into him. "Thats funny...I'm thinking about you" she laughed softly  

kissmel8atnight

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:35 pm
"mhm... I see." he said jokingly. Donny sat up in her bed and gave a yawn, he then swung his legs over to the side, scratched his head and fixed his hair a little and stood up,"I'll be right back." he said heading to the bathroom, his boxers were on.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff