Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
[General Chat] House of Yaoi Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady_Naia

Dangerous Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:16 pm
It has been ages since I visited this guild and today I saw the announcement.

Unfortunately, I was at university and when I saw that awesome picture I got nervous and closed the window. I was like...so totally unable to read the content of the announcement then browsed the guild for a while and found nothing about it...I just read it was something about a contest...

Would someone be so kind to tell me where could I find some information about it? redface

For shame honestly...I'm sorry...I shouldn't be so careless! sweatdrop

Also please excuse any possible mistake since I'm not a native speaker, at least I tried.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:03 am
User Image"Seriousness is the refuge of the shallow."

Actually, the contest ended not too long ago, and so did the giveaway.
And don't worry, your English is better than most people's.
- Oscar Wilde.User Image

User_2629207

Lady Gyrfalcon
Crew

Dapper Ghost

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:27 pm
S a f f r o n S u g a r

CLIIIICK NOWWWW!
*screams and flails*
You guys! The demo for the new ace attorney game is up! The one with Miles! Ace Attorney Investigations/Gyakuten Kenji/whatever.

I wrote a blog entry about it, with screenshots and stuff! There's a link to the demo in the entry, and and and some screenies of awesome moments and this was like... the demo! IF THE DEMO IS THIS AWESOME AND OMG~

Go play the demo now~
- Oscar Wilde.User Image

BWAH, how did I not see this post before...? Oh my GODS, that demo... I just played it and... It. Is. So fantastic.
The logic button (seriously, a logic button! how is that not awesome?!), deductions and Edgy saying "Eureka", fff. All the cool little details!
I think I love this game ALREADY.
Although I get the feeling that ol' Jacques Portsman is going to annoy me slightly. But back to the awesome - his evidence is recorded in the organiser? I like the slight differences between it and the PW system.
Did you see any of the other gameplay videos, though? Agent Lang is FIERCE. rofl
Kay reminds me of Yuffie, though.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:06 pm

@Lady Gyr: It's so awesome, isn't it!? And it's all magenta! HE HAS AN ORGANIZER! I am like... dying from the sheer awesome. I love that Portman dude. His hair. Dear lord. And he wears pink, too! It's priceless!

I actually went to a trial the other day and... well, it was so bizarre, I could totally have seen the judge as a PW character. He had a funny hairstyle and kept flipping it and talked like Poland. It was hilarious.
- Oscar Wilde.User Image

User_2629207

Renee the Rabid Squirrel

Nimble Flatterer

10,900 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:58 pm
User ImageWell, hey guys. Thought I'd say hello. I looked at the rp listings today and pmed a few people, then idly wondered if I have a listing there. Maybe I should update it...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:45 pm
^^ its alright.  

Ritsmi

Familiar Player

Sgt Darkwolf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:39 pm
Hello everyone. :3  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:24 am

Hii~
- Oscar Wilde.User Image

User_2629207

Lady Gyrfalcon
Crew

Dapper Ghost

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:03 pm
Heyla~!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:22 am
o 3o *peeks in*

Hello ^3^)/ *is new* :3  

Aurumfae

User_2629207

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:51 am

Hi, and welcome! I like your sig ;o You're very good.
- Oscar Wilde.User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:44 pm

:3 Does anyone have movies to recommend? Preferably ones with slash possibilities, and ones that are available on DVD.

I'm currently watching Were The World Mine, which is pretty fab and hilarious. It's about this schoolboy (yay) named Timothy, and he's gay and the other schoolboys bully him and his mom's mean and not very accepting. The crazy school drama teacher decides that they're going to perform A Midsummer Night's Dream, and Timothy ends up with the magical flower and runs around making people fall madly in love with him, or others, and things get wacky. Hee Hee.
- Oscar Wilde.User Image

User_2629207

SingingNight

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:35 am
heya everyone ^^ new here =)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:17 pm

Hii smile Welcome!

Ugh, I just watched the first episode of Okane ga Nai. It was awful D: I can't believe I lived through it. *shiver*
- Oscar Wilde.User Image

User_2629207

Its Dark In The Matinee

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:14 pm
S a f f r o n S u g a r

:3 Does anyone have movies to recommend? Preferably ones with slash possibilities, and ones that are available on DVD.

I'm currently watching Were The World Mine, which is pretty fab and hilarious. It's about this schoolboy (yay) named Timothy, and he's gay and the other schoolboys bully him and his mom's mean and not very accepting. The crazy school drama teacher decides that they're going to perform A Midsummer Night's Dream, and Timothy ends up with the magical flower and runs around making people fall madly in love with him, or others, and things get wacky. Hee Hee.
- Oscar Wilde.User Image

I started to watch that but I fell asleep sad  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas