Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
Welcome and Intro's~ Now with Piccy's! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grace from God

Blessed Informer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:27 pm
Hi everyone ^^
My name is Grace (second name... first name is Elaine or Lain).
I'm 22 years old and yes I'm overweight.
Although I want to lose weight, my main priority is to practice and maintain a healthier lifestyle for the long term. I'm also a young follower of Christ and I feel that I also need to keep my mind and soul healthy, so I do plan on keeping my Bible reading plan synonymous with my weight loss goals as well. I am 5'4" at 155lbs. My current goal is to hit 150lb before the end of May, and eventually 125lb before the end of this year.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:41 pm
Hello Everyone,
My friends call me Cat.
I am 25 years old, and my highest weight has been 205 lbs. While that might not seem super high to some (though considered obese by BMI), I was told by my doctor that my blood work was unusually worrisome for someone of my age and weight, so I should lose weight to see if that would help.

It seems to be. I am now down to 180 lbs, and BMI < 30 (which is the CDC recognized risk level). My goal weight is 145 lbs, which is within my healthy BMI range. Due to my health risks, I have to lose this weight slowly and in as healthy a way as possible. My current loss is about 1 lb a week.

I journal on MyFitnessPal.com  

Sidhe Fleshmonster

Gracious Hunter

Carnal Cupcake

Friendly Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:53 am
Hello! My name is Sydney, and I am 17 years old. I've struggled with weight all my life. I'm like 5' 4" and about 230lbs. Yeah, I'm a bit heftier that most. I want to be in the Navy, so I've got my work cut out for me. Ultimately my goal is about 130, and I expect this will be a year long process. I know, that's like a little more than 1lb per week.Then again, I'm allowing myself until I graduate college (getting my associates in Culinary) which will be in about 2 years. After that I want to be able to sign into the Navy. I'm leaving for college in September, and I graduate high school in about 6 weeks. I love to chat and stuff, so I'm always up for tips and just a plain old goofy conversation.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:41 pm
Hi, I'm Defective Candy. I joined this guild because I need to lose a little under 100lbs to get back down to 200. I've also been diagnosed with PCOS, as well as have had to face multiple health related issues. I've tried other "health forums" but honestly, I didn't visit them much. I know this will be different because I'm on gaia a lot, and it's fun!! Look forward to working out with all of you!!

I'm also big into the anime/cosplay scene so it would be great to be able to wear some costumes I feel I'm to big to pull off.  

Defective Candy

blu-owl

Moonlight Prophet

8,800 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:52 pm
hi my name is Katlyn, i am 20 years old.. and i need to lose more then 100 pounds.. when i was about 12-13, i started gaining weight cus i was going through hard times.. and was really depressed. although its a constant struggle, and have never had easy in my life, being borderline agoraphobic, and having an anxiety disorder. on top of that a sick mother who may have pancreatic cancer, and already has Hep C, among other things..
the point is that i lost most of my friends who went to college, or whatnot, and i need some support, i need to change all of my eating habits, and exercise routine, and i need some motivation..
i am not doing this so i can look better, but for my health, because obesity runs in my family, and i know for a fact that being over weight is going to hurt me in the future..
so some one tell me where i should start?
keep in mind telling me to eat fish and salads, is impossible cus i am poor.. and have to shop for a family of 6..  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 11:00 am
Allo. :3

I'm Albem. I'm eighteen, about to be nineteen in like 2 months. I can't believe it. xD Anyways, my highest weight has been about 200lbs. I've always struggled with my weight since I was young. I'm a measly 5'4 and I have a goal of 70lbs overall, however I just got out of my Spring semester of college and I would like to lose about 30lbs before my second Fall semester starts. I plan on losing a pound a weight to accomplish my goal. :3

Albem

Majnooni

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 8:01 am
My name is Noelle, and I'm 20. My highest weight was 165, which I reached just this past winter. A few weeks ago, my weight was about 153 (not sure what it is now), so I've lost over 10lbs. My tentative goal weight is 125, but I'll see how I feel when I get closer.

Honestly, I'm pretty confident with my current weight looks-wise. What I was really unhappy with pre-weight loss was my lifestyle. I was eating too much or the wrong things or both just out of habit, I was out of shape, and in general I just felt gross. Since I've been eating well in reasonable portions and exercising regularly, I feel better than I have in several years. I enjoy food, I don't feel guilty when I treat myself, and I have more energy throughout the day. I feel like I can go for a fun game of tennis or volleyball with my friends without worrying that I'll struggle too much to enjoy it. I hope that in the coming months, I continue to improve.  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 1:23 pm
My name is Bliss or Blissy (real life nick name). I am over 30 but that doesn't make me feel old because I act like a big kid all the time.

I have a goal weight of 125 and I think that is realistic as I am only 5' tall. I have already lost 30 lbs and I have another 75 to go. I find that having a support group is essential. I want to be here for all of you as you meet and face the struggles of weight loss.  

bliss_bg

rahna

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:20 pm
Hi, my name's rahna (real name is confidential!) and I'm in my very early 20's. I feel kinda bad cause my current weight is the goal of many who've posted here before me. I suppose it's an okay weight for a 5'1 height, but I've got flab all around my middle...it has to go. So I don't think I'm overweight yet, but I'm not fit either.

I'm trying really hard to keep eating healthy, but it keeps going awry. My biggest fault is snacking when I'm bored. (and usually on Little Debbie desserts) I do at least get in some exercising most mornings. Some sit-ups and squats, that sort of thing. I really think I just need to swallow my pride and try one of the workout videos we have. (The Firm, y'know?)

So that's why I'm here. (If you want to know more about me, feel free to check out my profile! I love random comments and PM's.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:35 pm

Hey, my name is Karina (: I'm 18, turning 19 in a few months. I'm 5'1" and I weigh 205 lbs. For my height, I'm supposed to be between 100 and 115 lbs, but as you can see, I'm not.

There is a lot I need to change. I need to exercise more often and eat right. I've been around 205lbs for about a year now because while I'm conscious of how much I weigh, I'm not really doing much to help it go down.

I'm currently using fatsecret.com for my food diary and weight chart, but I need a little support. I still live with my parents, so I have to eat what they buy and it's rarely ever healthy, so I'm kinda stuck here.

Looking forward to talking to you all (:

Nil-nocere

Diet Poison

Heroic Mage

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:40 pm
Hi, my name's Lynne.

I turn 23 in early August, I'm 4'6 and as of today weigh 100 lbs.

Believe me, every single pound I gain shows.

Ideally, I'd like to get rid of my belly fat, and shave down to where I felt comfortable with myself.

I started gaining weight in college, and it sort of continued when I got married. I've tried dieting before, but failed. Here's hoping I'll actually be able to succeed this time.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:16 am
Hello, my name is Allica, but I'd prefer to go by Java. I'm 20 years of age, 5' 0", and 186lbs.

I want to be a healthier individual. I'm short and chubby and I hate it. I've always been a very selfconscious person, and now that I'm sort of coming out of my shell, my weight is really one of the only things that really bothers me. I need to improve my life. More exercise and a healthy diet is much needed, but so far I've had very little motivation or support.

I hope to talk to all of you and share support. heart  

Java Ice

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games