Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hogwarts Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaion Here

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:52 pm
Dai started walking on the school grounds...
"I should get to know this place" He thought...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:42 pm
[[Sorry. I was offline...obviously... sweatdrop ]]

Wait, you acttually grew it? What's the prophecy? Tell me!

*Summer jumped up and ran over to Sam's side.*

Nicole, come here, this kind of involves you too.

Summer_Breeze1507

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:06 pm
*groups with summer sam and nicole*
"im always interested in proheies and if you guys dont mind i would like to hear this one"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:17 pm
Sam took out her leaf and then started. "Two worlds combined, two girls collide, two kingdoms stay, opposites shall save an ever-lasting effect in and on the their world, and defeat the evil forces and bring equality."
Sam then Sighed. "Our leaves were glowing gold by the way.

cocosam

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:23 pm
"hmm that sounds like a riddle also what does gold leaves mean?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:53 pm
Sam turned to James. "It means we're special to the family. Miranda's leaf was gold too..."  

cocosam

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:43 pm
"thats interesting and creepy cause wasnt miranda killed?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:40 pm
Nicole stares in wonder, looking back and forth between Sam and Summer.
"Sam, what does that mean?"
Nicole picks up Basil and hugs her to her chest.

Music_Luver5291

cocosam

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:48 am
Sam turns to James. "No, it was because she helped with the prophecy." Sam then turns to Summer. "Miranda's son's leaf is gold too." Sam then turned to Nicole. "It means that we are special. I think we're the prophecy girls."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:37 pm
Hmm...that's alot to think about. Alot of pressure. I mean, what kind of things are we supposed to fulfill?

And how come William's leaf wasn't gold?

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:22 pm
User Image

"Hm. I don't know. I guess we should just let time play out....Anyways, since he's not a really direct Algorith, his wasn't gold. But I bet it is on your family tree. Oh, guess what, my poly juice potion is a creamy white! I don't know what it tastes like though. Yeah, you need your poly juice potion for the tree. Okay, so this is how you do it, you take your poly juice potion, and keep it in the cauldron, and then drop in a lock of your parent's hair. Then, you dip your family heir loom in the potion for about 20 minutes. I used my stone. After that, you wait two days. When the two days are up, the potion turns into a seed. You plat the seed some where, and a day later, your tree is fully grown." Sam says, smiling. "It took a while, but it was worth it. It proved that I really am related to Rowena! Oh, and guys..the leafs tell you what you might accomplish in your life..and mine said that I would become a very powerful witch, and that I would become the first morpho in like 10 centuries. I'm a little scared about that. What's a morpho?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:06 pm
"a morpho? no idea even i havent been around for 10 centuries to have seen or heard of one of those yeah i dont think i can make that potion the only family heirloom i have is this book and books should not be soaked wet cause they get ruined that way"  

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

cocosam

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:14 pm
User Image
"James, it doesn't come out wet. It's like it was in a bag."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:50 pm
"ok if you say so sam but i still dont think i can risk it since adding different ingredients to a potion does different things
and so me adding a family book compared to you adding a family stone/gem/necklace has too many risks that i am not willing to take"
"anyways do you think that you or summer have already completed any of the prophecy? "

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Shaion Here

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:07 pm
Dai noticed a few people he saw in the Great Hall. He didn't say anything, though, cause he was a little bit nervous of the newer people, but he smiled at them as they passed him by, wondering if they remembered him at all. "I wonder if they act any differently, since they're of different houses & all..." He wondered.  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games