Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Gaian British Guild
British Gaians... show your faces! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gaulia

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:29 am
Arivel
j0sef
My glasses are cool.

And my left eye is worse than my right.

My glasses are.... glasses.

And my right eye is worse than my left.

I feel left out of the 'I wear glasses!' club. D:  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:33 am
Oh, it's alright Rowan. Im trying to get contacts anyway. I hate the fact that my glasses are putting too much pressure on my nose.  

Nebelstern
Crew

dreaming_mouse

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 12:22 pm
I tried contacts, my left eye is allergic to them. Now if I see contacts or here the word im scratching at my eye. It sucks too because I wanted the ones that change your eye colour.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 1:12 pm
dreaming_mouse
I tried contacts, my left eye is allergic to them. Now if I see contacts or here the word im scratching at my eye. It sucks too because I wanted the ones that change your eye colour.
Eeee! get red O__o
I want red/violet contacts but my eyes are sane.  

x.Tag.Youre__Pregnant.]]

Broken Keys

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 1:13 pm
Don't worry. I've been told millions of times that I need glasses and eye operations so I'm just like nu uh I don't. So you're not the only one who doesn't wear glasses or contacts. But I want to be part of the Simon fan club! or whatever it's called! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 1:33 pm
I've had 2 or 3 operations one when I was only a newborn baby and another when I was six, I wanted purple or sapphire blue contacts. I don't like my eyes...they suck.  

dreaming_mouse

x.Tag.Youre__Pregnant.]]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 1:34 pm
Pure Revenge
Don't worry. I've been told millions of times that I need glasses and eye operations so I'm just like nu uh I don't. So you're not the only one who doesn't wear glasses or contacts. But I want to be part of the Simon fan club! or whatever it's called! mrgreen
why would SIMON of all people have a fan club. It's j0sef that we lub <33  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 2:34 pm
That's a good idea; everyone loves j0sef! Go on - you know you love him really! sweatdrop  

Nebelstern
Crew

Arivel

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 3:57 pm
Nebelstern
That's a good idea; everyone loves j0sef! Go on - you know you love him really! sweatdrop

*glomp-cling* No no dear, some people love j0sef. Not everyone. You can't get away from us that easily. wink heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 3:59 pm
I wear glasses too *promptly jumps on glasses bandwagon*.
Of course, the only picture you've seen of me involves me wearing a hideous green shirt with a mad expression on my face.  

Boolean Julian
Crew

and_solo_said

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 8:41 am
I wear no glasses, and I dimy rwskku romj I brrs ygwn

Lets see you decode that...even though it is not a difficult thing to do  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 8:53 am
O.o I can't do it.  

x.Tag.Youre__Pregnant.]]

TheLoneBassist46

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 9:51 am
I've worn glasses ever since I was in the fourth grade. It sucks bloody arse! But now I have emo glasses, so it looks somewhat better... but not really. I want sapphire contacts, cuz those would make my eyes so brilliantly illuminated. My eyes are dark brown, and somehow, it clashes with my face... which is sad. crying rofl

Anyways, I really don't care what I'm wearing, as long as I can see where I'm driving on the bloody roads, that's all that matters. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 10:09 am
TheLoneBassist46
I've worn glasses ever since I was in the fourth grade. It sucks bloody arse! But now I have emo glasses, so it looks somewhat better... but not really. I want sapphire contacts, cuz those would make my eyes so brilliantly illuminated. My eyes are dark brown, and somehow, it clashes with my face... which is sad. crying rofl

Anyways, I really don't care what I'm wearing, as long as I can see where I'm driving on the bloody roads, that's all that matters. mrgreen

Worn glasses since the third grade. I got contacts last spring, and they're brilliant! I love them!

They aren't coloured, 'cause I like the colour of my eyes.  

Ares

dreaming_mouse

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 10:51 am
Ares
TheLoneBassist46

Worn glasses since the third grade. I got contacts last spring, and they're brilliant! I love them!

They aren't coloured, 'cause I like the colour of my eyes.

HA I can beat you all blaugh I've had glasses since I was two!  
Gaian British Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games