Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Soquili Lovers Rock * one soq per post O:<!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GallusDomesticus

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:54 pm
Soq's Name: Lucifer Von Helson
Soq's Picture: User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Lucifer is Bi-Sexual. He doesn't mind either sex but definitely leans towards males due to his submissive personality. He's very timid and can come off as confused or ditzy because of his studdering, he tries to play the fence and staying out of the spotlight.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Either gender, ICly, he wants a dominant male or a very loving female. OOCly i kind of want edits, hair edits would be ideal. Any species, I kinda want him to become the pet of a Kalona, it'd be incredibly fun to RP
How do you want others to contact you?:
AIM;; Kajuchu or gaia PMs.
RP or non-RP?: A little of both
Flirt or serious relationship?: We can discuss, it can go both ways. (:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:21 am
Soq's Name: Isen Inferno
Soq's Picture:User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: He's judgmental and cold to those he first meets. Unless he can sense some type of purity in them, he will continue to act the way he does.
What is your soq looking for in a mate?
Someone who is as edited as he is. Darker colors that would match his own. Though i am open to lighter colors but darker ones will get my attention better for him, since his coat wouldnt really match any brightly colored soq very well i believe. Im sorry but i only want a fling for him right now ^^ Species doesnt matter as long as they have these. I want this basically for a plot that can haunt him later. But please, no flesh tones xD
How do you want others to contact you?: Pm will be fine. Or you can go to my plot thread in my www
RP or non-RP?: Either or. Dont feel inclined to rp if you dont want to ^^
Flirt or serious relationship?: Flirt  

Librra

High-functioning Spook

Teh_Sil

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:27 pm
Repost... again. >.> Putting in new information.

Soq's Name: Imriel
Soq's Picture: User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Imriel has taken it on himself to be the prankster of the family. He was a fey, Puckish foal, and now he's a fey, Puckish adult. His pranks never mean any harm, and his large family has caught on to them by now. As a result, he's always seeking others to fool and joke with, and make them smile.

Some think he's incapable of being serious, but Imriel was raised in a family were combat was taught. Though he prefers to think of himself as a lover, not a fighter, cornering Imriel would result in him lashing out for self defense.

His family is an integral part of his life, and Imriel is completely devoted to them. They will always be first in his heart and mind.

He recently became attached to a young alicorn mare, but their relationship was not to be. Failing to act, Imriel confessed his feelings far too late. While he wants to experience all the joys and sorrows that accompany young love again, he can't speak to mares for the life of him, even after being soundly verbally abused by one. Sigh. He's just rather hard-headed.

Having found a basket, Imriel has become an adoptive papa to the baby usidia Kyeema, and added a whole new level of maturity to his life.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Either someone with the same level of mischief as Imriel, or someone more grounded, who will help him mature out into a more level stallion. Someone who will accept and cherish Kyeema as he does and be willing to meet his family.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM please. ^^
RP or non-RP?: RP
Flirt or serious relationship?: Serious

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:28 pm
Reposting in hopes of finding her someone ^^;;;. sweatdrop

Soq's Name: Rikku
Soq's Picture:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Rikku is a playfully and ditz mare. She enjoys going out on adventures, exploring new places, and more than not snatching a pretty item or two from two-legger villages as she passes through. She's had a heart break already and now is afraid to let herself get close to another so she has almost come to use her childish-ness as a shield to keep other Soquili at bay on the emotional side.
What is your soq looking for in a mate?
IC: A stallion that can show her that she shouldn't be afraid to love, that he isn't going to leave her hanging like her first crush. Someone whom doesn't mind her adventurous (and thieving) spirit, and will either wait for her return or go out with her.

OOC: Anything that would look good with her, another cosplay is fine, but they can also be colored naturally or unnaturally. I would really like edits, but if said stallion isn't edited then that's fine too.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM
RP or non-RP?: Either
Flirt or serious relationship?: Depends on the stallion.  

Devil NightShade
Crew

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games