Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
SNOWCLAN!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:08 am

Just as Crystalstar was about to leave, Bearclaw raced after her. "Crystalstar." she mewed as soon as she caught up. "Be safe, ok? I'm dying to come with you but i doubt you'll let me. This could be dangerous... and for you to go alone might be even worse. We don't want to loose you."
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:24 am

Frostpaw looked up as she saw Crystalstar leave. "Crystalstar i have a quenstion... who is going to train me now sence you are my mentor?"

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:35 pm

((gasp!))
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:42 pm

(well hopefully she wont be gone for more then a day!!)

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:50 pm

Crystalstar purred and licked Bearclaw's head, "Do not worry, I'll come back- seven lives and all." She then turned to Frostpaw. "Bearclaw will, take care of her for me, won't you Frostpaw?" She laughed and turned.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:56 pm

(Crystalstar, my little padawan, you're a dork.)

Panda--Chan
Captain

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:45 pm

((@Bearclaw: I was just joking about the jaypaw thing. We know you hate him (or at least i do). Gosh, I'm bored with Silvercloud... You know what happens when i get bored with one of my characters.... Just like Kc! :3 ))
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:30 pm

(gah!! Don't kill her!!!)

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:49 am

Panda--Chan
(Crystalstar, my little padawan, you're a dork.)

*hiss* *jumps on Patchkit* "I'M NOT YOUR PADAWAN! STUPID KIT!!!!"
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:42 am

((Nuuuuuuuuuu! Slivercloud! You've killed yourself you've killed me, but don't don't kill Silvercloud! xD. Haha, I went on your maplestory account, and did some funny stuff xD))

Bearclaw purred as she watched Crystalstal leave. "Alright, c'mon Frostpaw, let's get back to camp." She said it carefreely, but you could hint at the worry in her voice.

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:43 am

((Ooooh! I can help with whatever plot your gonna do know, Crystalstar? Like I can be an attacker or somethin!))
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:05 am

(okay! twisted i'm going to get taken by twolegs! ^.^ hey...you could make the apprentice's find me and help me escape! ^.^)

Crystalstar headed for the MoonClan camp, hoping to find a path of where Patchkit might have lend them. She did find a path, but it was weak and hard to find.

A small hole was formed in the border of the camp. Crystalstar squeezed through and followed the trail.

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:41 pm

((Ok!))

Soon Bearclaw and Frostpaw returned to camp. StarClan- help Crystalstar on her journey After a few worried questions were anwsered, camp continued as is would.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:36 pm

Ringkit followed Crystalstar silently through a little hole in the ground, using her whiskers to help guide her.

Panda--Chan
Captain

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:14 am

((can i play a kittypet who helps you escape?))
SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games