Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:55 am

"About what?" Moonflower was curious, but also slightly confused. Horse paw took in a deep breath, then sighed. "I need to know... why you act like we're so important. Aren't all your clan mates important? Why do you act so strange around me and Crowpaw? We're no different than you, right?" Horsepaw looked into Moonflower's eyes. This wasn't what Moonflower wanted to discuss. She sat up. "Yes, all my clan mates are important. It's just..." "Just what?" Horsepaw asked. "It's just I feel like your my kits." Horsepaw was completely confused. "Your kit? But I'm Cindermoon's kit..." Moonflower shook her head. "No. Your mother... Your real mother... She was a rogue. When I found you two, your mother was almost dead, and past away soon after. I buried her, in the forest, then brought you two bakc to camp, because I was afraid..." Her voice began to trail off. Horsepaw looked at her, bewildered and sort of angry. "But warriors are never afraid!" "That's not true, Horsepaw. Many warriors have been afraid, for different reasons. And I, nor you, are any different." Horsepaw looked away.

((I sound old in this post. o_O))
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:29 am

(loL!! Old!!)

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Eagles_Fan_4_Life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:08 am

((you are an old lady moonflower!!!!!!! you should be in the elders den!!!! lol jk-ing i heart u xd ))
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:14 am

((Thanks! I feel soooo much better. [/sarcasm.net] No but seriously, like ALL of my RP characters can get really wise, but I'm not very wise in real life. neutral Maybe it's cause this sort of thing doesn't usually happen outside out the imagination.))

little_moon_girl
Crew

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:15 am

(lol! IMAGINATION STATION!!!!)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:34 am

(lol, we are all wise at heart....where the heck did that come from? ^.^)

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:39 pm

(? meh? Imagination station is what I like to say when ever imagination come play!!! Lol! Ryming!!!!!)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:43 pm

Goldenpaw walked back into camp, proudly displaying the fat pidgeon she had caught. "Good job, Goldenpaw." purred Eagleheart. "thanks. Hunting is fun and all, but when am I going to learn to fight?" meowed Goldenpaw pleadingly. "Soon enough, now go give that to the elders and have something yourself afterwords." meowed Eagleheart placidly. Goldenpaw bounded away to the elders' den. I'm finally going to fight! she thought to herself. I'm gonna show the entire clan that I can be a Warrior someday!

jfederer62

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:55 am

Patchkit mewed, "Well...she did seem familiar. And she smells of leaf-bare. But i've never lived through a leaf-bare. But that's about it..." Eagleheart seemed a bit downcast, maybe because Patchkit didnt remember her from her old life? "...for now." Patchkit finished.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:27 pm

(hehe!!)
Cherrypaw rolled out the beding in the Elders den. Ugh!! I can't belive I have to do this!! But at least Oakenpelt told me that if I do this, WE CAN GO HUNTING!!!! Cherrypaw purred to herslef, and started rolling the bedding faster, but then crashed into Goldenpaw "oof!! Oh! Hi goldenpaw!! I didn't see you there!!!" Purred Cherrypaw.

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:32 pm

Crystalstar purred, "I was your best friend in Skyclan- the clan before all of the other clans. I smell of Leaf-Bare because my territory is snowy almost year round." Crystalstar looked up at Eagleheart. "Do not worry, hopefully her memories will come back. All the good ones at least."
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:42 pm

"Why don't you go and help your fellow apprentices?" Moonflower told Horsepaw. Horsepaw nodded weakly and padded off. "Uuuh... Do you need help Cherrypaw?" She asked. She sounded distracted.

little_moon_girl
Crew

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:51 pm

Cherrypaw turned, "oh!! Of course!! Here! Can you roll this out, while I get the rest? Then we can go git some new bedding!! And then I'll be done!!!" Purred Cherrypaw. "Thanks Horsepaw!!"
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:43 pm

"Uuh, sure." She meowed and roled the old bedding away. Then she came back just as Cherrypaw was taking out the last of the moss. "Uuh, Cherrypaw, can I tell you something?"

little_moon_girl
Crew

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:01 pm

((hey guys!!!! its Eagleheart!!!!! after some complications im BAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!! xd ))
Patchkit doesnt remember me...not yet at least. Eagleheart thought downcast. But, she will!! Eagleheart thought determinly.
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games