Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 9:17 pm
The White Rabbit sat up in alarm and howled in pain as he jerked his leg around trying to get up so fast. "Ow...You mane to tell me you were in The Underground? I'd heard stories, but I never thought the place really existed..."

The Cheshire face looked grim, but nodded. "I assure you, it's very real. I have the pale complextion to proove it." The last part he meant as a joke, but kept a serious and calm face nonetheless. The poor White Rabbit seemed quite gullible and leaned closer as if to study Cheshire's skin.  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 9:35 pm
" Be careful White Rabbit , you don't want to injure your leg anymore , and you never know what brother will do" She looked over at her brother. She had never noticed his pale complexion before , and she wondered why  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 11:01 pm
"Tick, I'm serious," Nana said. "I really mean it. Sharing my emotions wouldn't make you love Jasper. Rosalie didn't love the Hatter; you created that on your own with what she gave you. You could do the same with mine. If we're going to save Wonderland, then you need to give Rosalie her good side back. But I don't want to leave you empty, Tick-Tock. Trust me, there's enough love inside me for the both of us." She gave Tick-Tock a small smile, gently squeezing her hand. "Please trust me on this."  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 3:16 am
The Cheshire smirked watching how easily fooled The White Rabbit was. He supposed that it was a good thing he stayed in the castle. Cheshire certainly couldn't see him surviving outdoors.

Tick-Tock thought about what Nana said and nodded. "Thank you, but can that really happen? Can someone really share emotions?" She looked over at Nana and nodded. "Alright. How do we do this? Oh! Before we start...you won't be affected in anyway because of this will you?"  

ChocolateDippedinMello

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 6:15 pm
Indya sighed. She knew her brother was up to something , but she had no idea what yet. she hoped that he wasn't up to anything to further hurt the white rabbit, they would need him to tell them what he knew.  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 9:02 pm
Cheshire shifted his eyes to take in the sight of his sister and grinned. 'So she's onto me.' He thought mischeviously. He sighed and sipped at his tea. As much as he wanted to behave himself, he hadn't messed with anyone in so lonnng...and Nana's haunting idea did sound lovely.  

ChocolateDippedinMello

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 10:17 pm
She took another sip of tea and wondered if there was any cake. She hadn't had sweets in a while, and she was beginning to miss the sweet taste of unbirthday cake . She didn't want to ruin it by asking what next so she decided to stay quiet  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 10:22 pm
"Rosalie did it, didn't she?" Nana said. "I'm sure I could too. But we can't do it yet. Not until Rosalie gets hers back. It will only be a bit longer, don't worry. Wonderland won't have to suffer anymore." She ignored Tick-Tock's other question. "But we can't stay here for much longer.... just the night at most. We don't want the Hearts to find this place. I've got to go back there soon. Tonight. But for now, let's just enjoy some tea, yes? Don't spend all your time worrying, Tick-Tock." She turned to go back out to the table, waiting for Tick-Tock before she started walking.
'Don't worry, Tick-Tock,' she thought. 'Let me do that for you.'

They returned to the table just in time to see the Hatter stand up on his chair again, shouting "CAAAAAKE!!!!!" at the top of his lungs. He leapt down to the ground and disappeared under the table for a moment. He came back out somewhat more slowly, grunting as he heaved a huge, absolectable-looking cake onto the table.
"See?" Nana said, smiling at Tick-Tock. "Nothing can take the joy out of this place. Wonderland still has a chance."

The Night Faery
Captain

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 10:53 pm
"Cake! Merry Unbirthday to all!" She raised her cup in the air then finished off what was in the cup. "Now let's eat!" she was in the best mood she had been in weeks  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 6:18 am
Tick-Tock nodded and joined Nana back with the rest of the group. She still had her doubt but put on a grin and took her seat beside the Hatter. She looked at the cake and blinked. "What...is that?"  

ChocolateDippedinMello

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 4:13 pm
"It's a cake, what's it look like?" the Hatter laughed. Then he saw her expression and became very serious. "Don't tell me..... you have never seen a cake before." Before she could answer, she was entirely surrounded by his sympathetic embrace. "You poor thing!" he cried, hugging her tightly. "You poor, poor creature, to have gone on this long without cake!!!"
He released her and from out of apparently nowhere produced a large butcher knife. He cut the cake into equal-- huge --pieces, and passed the plates around the table. "Here, Miss, take a piece, trust me, you'll never have a better taste of cake as long as you live. Living without cake...." he sighed, shaking his head. "Like prison! Poor dear...."

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 7:42 pm
Tick-Tock blushed when the Hatter hugged her and watched with curious delight as she was served a healthy serving of cake. Taking her spoon, she scooped herself a piece of cake and took a bite. Immediately she began to smile and looked up at the Hatter. "It's delicious." She looked very cute right then, spoon still slightly in her mouth and blushing.

The Cheshire watched, also rather surprised to know Tick-Tock had never had cake before. He began to think right then, a grin of mischeif forming upon his face. 'I wonder...does a Hatter get jealous? I am rather curious if he likes her the same way as she...' So, putting on his most charming grin, he vanished to appear beside Tick, arm draped over her shoulders and face very close to hers. "My dear, it appears you have some icing on your face." Purring, he licked the icing from her cheek.

((I remember something similar happening in Ouran with Kaoru and Hikaru teasing Tamaki with Haruhi and a cookie.))

"It's a rather cute look for you." While he did this, he kept an eye on the Hatter for a change, any change or disruption. Curiosity killed the cat and he was dying to know if the Hatter was oblivious to feelings of affection or not.  

ChocolateDippedinMello

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 7:46 pm
The White Rabbit nodded towards Indya, raising his teacup. "A very merry unbirthday Miss Indya."  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 7:48 pm
Jasper watched Cheshire, jaw practically dropping to the table. "No...he isn't trying to...is he?" He looked at Indya, hoping she'd know what Cheshire was doing.  

MadHattard

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 11:05 am
Rosalie sat on her bed, she shouldn't be nervous, but she was. 'It's all in your head...all in your head!' she thought. The cardguards had gone absolutely mad with this ghost nonsense. Telling her they spotted her mother in the garden and that was why the white roses had spots of red! Or other such prattle. ((When Jasper ran through and cut himself XD))
Still...if she couldn't do anything to catch those idiots! She'd just have to find someone outside the castle that could do it for her. Grabbing a looking glass, she waited for the image of a shadowy man to appear and said, "I need you and your friends to do me alittle...favor."  
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games